Why don't they have spicy strips? I don't need the bread nor the nasty pickles. What do you guys order?

Why don't they have spicy strips? I don't need the bread nor the nasty pickles. What do you guys order?

Nothing, I'm not paying $8 for a fucking fast food chicken sandwich

#1 sandwich combo and a 4 piece strips. Wish those faggots would make spicy strips. Also, when they removed the plain spicy sandwich last year pissed me off. It was just gone one day.

I keep waiting for them to latch on to the Nashville hot chicken meme but I guess their spicy sandwich is already pretty much it.

Regular sandwich with extra pickles and a small box of strips or nuggers.

It's $3. Combos are for suckers. $6 for two entrees and a water.

>$8
they'r like $3 fiddy literally

>they removed the plain spicy sandwich
but I'm eating one right now, just went drive thru

no fries? I like the waffle fries a lot

They don't use peanut oil for the fries (at least at my location) anymore so the fries kinda suck now

Mine got rid of the plain spicy chicken sandwich and only has the deluxe one now which costs more

that fucking sucks man

OP you are right except about 'nasty' pickles

see you in three days :/

>see you in three days :/
wow fuck off fag

So strange, the love for this HFCS shithole greasetrap. One time travelling, it was across the street from my motel and I got dinner there. Walked into the smell of rancid grease and plastic humans with enough of a fake smile to make you nauseous. Ordered, ate a few bites and tossed in the bin. Drove to another shittier fastfood hellhole and got full. This chik-fuk-a shilling has to stop. Pure garbage.

I'd rather waste the calories on a second sandwich than the fries

spicy sandwich no pickle and I put BBQ sauce on it

No reason for the sandwich, I prefer the nuggets with Mayo and Texas Pete's hot sauce.

Why can't Americans pronounce "fillet" properly?

Only the deluxe is shown on the menu but you can still order the plain spicy and it'll cost the same as before.

I wish I could get the spicy chicken biscuit during the day

No they didn't you autistic fuck. If you would of done like any normal person, and asked if the sandwich was available, you would of realised it's still there. But noooooooo, your a fucking neet and that would entail you to have a fucking conversation with another person besides your mom.

Write them a letter then or just go somewhere else. For me, it's the Spicy Deluxeâ„¢. The best fast food sandwich.

They should put chicken parm on the menu. It's not like it would be that hard to do.

this.

Or an order of nuggets or strips. Both have less calories, less carbs, less fat, and more protein than fries.