This kid is now worth $900,000,000 and counting

This kid is now worth $900,000,000 and counting.

His current wife if worth another $350,000,000 and counting.

How does this make you feel?

Attached: jay-z.jpg (640x448, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desertedplaces.blogspot.com/2013/07/mike-tysons-abandoned-mansion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

makes me feel nothing, next

Attached: 6y78o8ek.png (658x545, 176K)

He always be ugly tho

still an ugly nigglet

He sold out his soul to (((them))) for all that. I he steps out of line even once he'll be "found dead from a drug overdose" or have a dozen women accusing him of rape. He can live that life if he wants to, but he'll be miserable until the day he dies.

This

makes me feel that i didn't sell my ass for a couple of bucks.

Nah he simply gotta play the profile the business, that made him rich, provides him. Behave like the marketing book tells him and hes fine and can still enjoy his money.

Well first of all: after a certain amount, money doesn't really make life any better. Secondly, I'm not a nigger and that's worth far more than 0.9 billion dollars.

>I might be a broke virginal brainlet, b-but at least i have my SOUL™ and DIGNITY™

>Goat rapper
>Milf wife with millions of adoring fans
>Sets an example to stay busy and stay working
>Edgy metal fans listen to songs about Merlin and dragons get mad

I’m jealous of his money but I wouldn’t take the devil’s bargain of being born a nigger

>Goat rapper
Tupac is the GOAT rapper
Jay-Z is the camel rapper

>$900,000,000

And probably sucked the samed amount of old illuminati dicklets to get into a position to be worth this much

Attached: 6a2.png (292x292, 220K)

well he found a lot of people with incredibly bad musical taste and he sold them a lot of merchandise and shitty music.

that's how capitalism works....

more power to him m8.

Attached: a890892eff57600f19252552b87ccc6dee7191a177a80e39d9ff14c564f12c4d.jpg (364x400, 46K)

>Tupac is the GOAT rapper
Holy fuck shut up. Don't ever come to /mu/ with this shit opinion.

Jealous because I've yet to figure out how to get the allowance of middle class white kids and welfare money of blacks

Good for him.

dont listen to his music but generally im happy for him. he made some very smart moves in his life, he deserves everything he has.

this.

He's the most bland, boring "entertainer" of all time. I don't know how he became aone sort of meme where it is cool for dorks to be fans of his, but he doesn't really even do anything and apparently makes a shit ton of money. What does he do? Stand there and talk into a mic there minutes at a time?

I don't care and don't feel jealous just like I don't care and don't feel guilty when I see poor niggers.
Life is too short to waste your time with such pitty feelings,

>Tupac
Lmfao.

You mean envious.

fpbp

Envious. Not jealous.

his streaming thing mooned, multiple other businesses and he does get paid a lot of his shows because they sell a lot of tickets

he is living on borrowed time.It's a matter of time before he files for bankruptcy..

desertedplaces.blogspot.com/2013/07/mike-tysons-abandoned-mansion.html

He must have sex with a lot of white women with that much money!

he is a closet gay like virtually everyone in the entertainment industry ... so more likely with white sissy boys.

I don't know who that is, some generic nigger headed for prison.

Attached: 9e4.jpg (1628x1678, 204K)

Envious is in the definition of jealous.

good on them

What are the odds the Jews have him on camera fucking little kids Veeky Forums? It would be cool to be that famous and rich but I’d rather not be some fat kikes house boy shucking and moving at (((their))) command knowing in the back of my mind I’m contributing to the decline of society and the degradation of my people (if I was a nigger). I mean the guy has to realize he’s played a pivotal role in destroying the black community right? I can just see some hook nosed record exec telling him “here’s your symbols monkey dance, page 3 of your contract we own you BOY”.

Attached: 0B533E70-8043-439F-8631-7BFD3BB3D1CA.png (658x768, 185K)

jay-z is part of the paedophile elite
his net worth is no surprise
(((they))) make you a billionaire if you are prepared to rape a baby on camera in one of their eyes wide shut parties

He's the owner of a record label, a streaming service and a speculative asset (his wife)

Needs to be more like harry belafonte and give back to the black community. Sells crack, clothes, vodka and records to kids in the hood, never helps hoods. huge platform could change things if he wanted to

Don’t care about burgerland, whatever...

Imagine being so envious that you insinuate that a rich person sold their souls to the devil to cope with being broke.

High iq post

You're all for capitalism until you're not.

he's a smart guy

I’m not implying it literally happened, dumbass.

>feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages.
>"he grew jealous of her success"
>synonyms: envious

>nigger
>worth anything

Imagine being so far up your own ass that you call out someone else's use of a word without checking to see if you're right. Fucking braindead Amerisharts.

Didn't Notch outbid Beyonce/Jay-Z on his McMansion?

>some NEET from /v/ is worth more than these two

Kino timeline

Most people don't envy celebrities because of how far removed from society they are. They are more likely to envy a slightly more successful friend, since they see the tangible benefits.

Jay-z is a very intelligent entrepreneur and businessman that picked himself up from nothing through hard work, dedication and absolute grit. No one on this board has the mentality or capacity for hard work and contribution like he does so they resort to calling him a nigger as a pathetic coping attempt. Truth is, his early childhood is more horrible than anything you've ever experienced and he still came out on top. This guy should be a role-model for this board. A true businessman.

Attached: 1518019161255.png (353x484, 195K)

I'm not mad at all. In 60 years, I will be so much richer than this clown. Patience is key.

ugly billionaires dont exist desu

Attached: 1418857009450.jpg (438x546, 123K)

Which one of the famous black guys is this? Bill cosby or eddie murphy? The all look the same to me

You mean -$900,000,000 after Tidal has fucked him in the ass good and proper

> very intelligent
LOOL.

>a true businessman
a true business, man

>Rakim GOAT rapper.
>The God MC

Retard, his early work reflects this to the point he dumbed down his lyrics to reach a wider audience.
Not to mention starting a record company from the ground up with nothing but videocameras and drug money

Ya okay. By the way, Dennis Hastert became a congressman and then speaker of the house AFTER he was suspected to be a pedophile. Just saying...

No matter the color of your skin, no one becomes a billionaire being dumb. The man has shat on you in every aspect of life while you pitifully try to laugh at him on a Turkish oil-wrestling imageboard. Sad.

who gives a shit?

Your jealously is showing

My life hasn't even begun. I'm not finished with college yet. Tell me again user, how did he win over me? Wait 50-60 years and I will blow the shit out of these people.

He followed his passion. At that time, rappers made no money compared to drug dealers.

I have a feeling Jay-z never shitposted about not having finished college yet when he was a kid. You talk like you're still in high school. If only I could bet my life savings that you'd die poor with a smart contract. I'd be filthy fucking rich.

These niggas listen to Thugga Thugga on the regular

>/mu/

Damn that's how I know your music taste trash

Any idiot can make lots of money. It's not about how much money you have or have made.

It's ALL about how much of it you can keep or how much of it you can make even more with.

No, of course he never shitposted. He was too busy selling crack on the streets and getting arrested.

That is much more noble, right user?

Considering he made a 2x platinum single about almost being arrested, I'd probably say yes

That's the environment he grew up in. He transcended that street bullshit and became a billionaire. At 48 years old, I genuinely doubt he would blow his cash like a retarded lottery winner. He's been a filthy rich rap legend for decades now and has handled it much better than anyone on this board would. Meanwhile your here seething with hate and jealously. You'll never be rich with people like Jay-z living rent free in your head. You should focus more on learning from rich people instead of seething with rage at them for getting their own.

Attached: 1518069932975.jpg (1167x1167, 354K)

I also sincerely doubt that any idiot can make a billion dollars. Seems like the only idiot here is you.

This.
The amount of anons coping with their complexion by telling us "virgin basement dwellers" off... Why should we matter to you, if we're such losers? It says all there is to be said on the price of being born a certain way.

Most people on this board could make 100 million, given enough time. I have given myself 40 years for that. I'm about to make my first million during the next crypto bull run.

he must pick the cotton real fast

I might be poor, but at least I wasn't born a nigger

Of course I'm learning from rich people. The problem I have is this: People confuse rich=wisdom.

I have nothing in common with jay z. I will never have. I would rather learn from people I can relate to.

I'm fairly sure his marriage is fake, and only placed there to have ugly niggers believe they can become rich and have hot ass wife if you "hustle".

most people on this board are fucking retarded and will never make 100 million

you're seriously trippin if you think that

This nigga is Hov idgaf

Hov WOULD browse this piece of shit who honestly hasn't heard of Bitcoin

Probably holds LINK

Even after 50 years? You know, you only have to make 1 million, put it all on the index and voila, after 50 years you have 100 million (10% roi) and after 70 years you have 1 billion. That's with 1 million ONLY. imagine what you could do with 3-4 million.

Delete this

All the monies in the global, still black.

feelsbadman

Attached: 1521894938724.png (280x300, 96K)

You are fucking stupid.

A. There's no fucking way you make 10% indexing in this collapsing world economy.

B. And even if you did make 10% inflation which is coming in a big way is going to rip your nigger face off.

You dumbfucks need to be buying gold and silver before the deflationary collapse happens. Going to be the biggest transfer of wealth in human history for those who own real money. Couple ounces of gold for a mansion after the gold revaluation that will have to happen to purge all the kike debt from the system.

To all the pol white racist fags.

BTFO BY TYRONE.

Show me your wife, probably some ugly fat oversized thot
Rakim is undoubtedly GOAT. Pac is above Jay-z though.

You defend him like you're him

Sounds way too specific for Veeky Forums

I say this as a Jay fan

I will buy gold and silver but only 10% of my portfolio. Index has vastly outperformed gold during the last years.

Lil Pump > old school dead rappers

Attached: Schermata 2018-03-27 alle 16.56.11.png (1456x858, 1.73M)

Nah, just a fan user, recently read decoded.
Delete that posts though

He signed a deal with the devil. He’ll probably be dead at 60

He won because you admit that it will take you 5 decades to get where he is, where as he's been filthy rich for over 20 years and he's not even fifty yet.

You played yourself user-kun.