twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do flyovers actually eat this shit?

I was expecting the Jack version

Source? More?

>Waffle House is cringe now

ok, a few questions

first and foremost, how dare you?

youtube.com/watch?v=H2dDguxtliE

how can you hate on waffle house, its like dennys if dennys was actually half decent.

no, we eat stale crabs wrapped in seaweed like you cultured west coast faggots.

>balsamic reductions
>pesto

There is literally nothing wrong with a balsamic reduction.

What's cringy with this? Looks like standard breakfast stuff.

I'm convinced people just say this to meme. The entire fucking US eats similar breakfasts to this, not just "flyover" territory.

Wafflehouse isn't a flyover chain but a Southeastern chain. Also half of all the things there are part of an English breakfast.

Is south east no flyover?

>Kid's breakfast
>900cal

????

Amerifats at it again
>MUH Genetics
>MUH big-boned body

Gross that people consider that artery clogging sugar-fest as """breakfast"""

Alright, I'll bite. Superior breakfast of your so called civilized world?

It looks like a deconstructed McDonalds breakfast menu with waffles thrown in.

Cook at waffle house here ama

No they're different regions. Southeast US is the birthplace of soul food and Cajun food.

I thought the amerifat meme was just fake, but after actually starting a "diet", it's almost impossible to eat out anywhere here, let alone fast food while being under 1200 a day. Sure you can micro manage calories, break it down to like 800 for dinner. but that's not factoring carbs and fat.

Fuck, even restaurants with "lighter fare" parts of the menu are "healthy" cause it's tiny or there's no tasty options.

Cooking for yourself is fine and dandy, except cooking your own meals everyday is fucking expensive. And being an autistic user that cant remember or think of recipes, shit get's boring real fast.

Tl;dr. amerifat is not a meme. it's a shit lifestyle that makes me want to die.

>Cook at waffle house here ama
Would you eat at a wafflehouse knowing what it's like on the inside?

what the fuck do you mean? My store is clean as fuck

>cooking for yourself everyday is fucking expensive

what it like being retarded?

That's reassuring. I've never been to a wafflehouse, but I ask every cook for places if they themselves would eat there. They usually say no.

No bait intended here

My ideas of a good breakfast:

Some good muesli (not some sugar/chocolate/crunchy frosted shit) with some milk or greek joghurt, you can add raisins or honey for some extra sweetness if wanted

Or just the good old oats

For peole wanting it savory some good rye or dark/full grain bread with some ham or any kind of meat you like, a boiled or scrambled egg is a nice addition

Drinks good for it are coffee, tea, water or some nice fruit juice (self-pressed is GOAT)

Basically some nice carbs to get a nice headstart for the day
Not too much sugar/fat to make you feel full and tired rather than energized

well to further your point, if there was another cook working other than myself, no I would not.They are lazy and usually unhygienic.

That figures. Well I'd eat from you, user.

Why does Waffle House not operate in many states?

If they opened a place in NYC (especially in a nightlife area), they would make a killing.

>tfw Britbong who lived in Georgia for years

Shut your mouth you contrarian cunt. Waffle House is the GOAT.

I talked to a British chick and she loves American snacks and restaurants

Alot of foreigners come in. This week i talked to a Moroccan couple, a british couple and an italian couple.

You work at a Waffle House?

It's not like you're supposed to eat that shit every day, retard.

The good thing about America is there's so much variety that you can find whatever you want. There is something for everyone, and you can find it everywhere.

There's a lot of junk in America from when I lived there, but you can choose something that you're going to love regardless because there's so much available.

Waffle House, steakhouses, Italian and Mexican restaurants, and arguably just as GOAT as Waffle House:

Japanese restaurants. Especially hibachi.

England has piss poor restaurant choice quality. I pretty much go on holiday back to the US just for restaurants.

If you're legit, what does upside down 1 O'clock apple butter mean?

yes dude lmao

Yeah, I live in New York and the restaurant selection is amazing. Pretty much every kind of food in the world cna be found here.

Side note, I really wanna fuck a British chick.

Apple butter marks raisin toast. The only time a jelly is upside down is when you mark wheat toast

Do you know why Waffle House doesn't open any restaurants outside of the South (and Midwest + Pennsylvania in smaller numbers)

The only hot ones you see are on the internet.

Around here, they all have plain faces, stick legs and no ass, and huge tits (and often weird squat bloated torsos).

I had to bring back a 9/10 Latina American waifu.

because it doesn't make sense to open isolated restaurants across the country. The divisonal and regional managers are constantly coming into our restaurant and trying to run shit when they are actually legally retarded. There's a "Waffle House Way" to cook every item and they are neurotic on keeping that way. Which is bullshit becuase you literally could not keep the kitchen flowing if you did everything they way they wanted it. The company is actually really fucking stupid and incompetent. One of the main reasons is because in the last year the ownership changed hands from the original owners, to the sons of the owners. Day one, they stripped most of the experienced cook's wages and made them start over. At least in my area. They just do not make good business decisions, and morale for the people that actually make a fuck is usually low because of this shit, and everyone is on the fringe of walking out or quitting. The servers could care fucking less because they get paid to be nice to people and sit on their ass.

I love Latinas too. You actually brought one back?

Are there no diners in NYC?

Well, I think they have somewhere between 2 and 4 restaurants in Pennsylvania and I consider that to be isolated

And yeah that sounds retarded and a shitty place to work for

There are. But there are also plenty of diners in states that have Waffle Houses.

Sure did. She loves it. I was dating her for a couple years and she literally told me we were expecting the day I got offered a job back home. We got married and headed back before the baby was born. I'm breeding an army of Anglo-Hispanic master race kids to de-uglify the local population. My son was born in November and she's already pregnant again lol.

What's the difference between a wafflehouse and a diner, anyway?

Wow that's nice!

What kind of Latina is she? Did you meet her in Georgia? Is she good in bed?

yeah i think theres 2, one of my waitresses transfered from one of them in Pennsylvania.

I'm really trying to get out of it, but its hard to up and find another job. Plus I have so much responsibility and I would feel like a piece of shit for leaving.

But yeah, I mean there is alot of good thinks about it. I'm the one in charge on my shift, so I go to work drunk or on drugs 100% of the time. and if its not busy I sit on my ass and shit post on here. But its gets real fucking ridiculous running a kitchen + managing retarded wait staff by yourself.

A diner is basically a Waffle House with way more options.

diners are usually really close knit, and don't put up with retarded drunk people at night.

Allentown and Lancaster I think, the latter is in Amish country and it's funny because they have horse parking.

No way could I go to work drunk, even if I could get away with it I'd be so frustrated having to work while drunk.

once you slip into the dark hole of alcoholism, it doesn't matter what you are doing when you are drunk.

She's Panamanian. Luckily her mother is mostly Spanish and her dad was some horny old bastard from Ireland, so she's not mestizo or Afro-Caribbean looking at all like most Panamanians. I met her in Georgia where she was practicing as a vet. She's a decent bit older than me. She's awesome in bed but she's extremely shy and submissive so basically she's into me going to town. If my son's asleep I'm never out of her.

She's also a great cook, and this is still Veeky Forums related.

We want to open a Mexican/Cuban restaurant around here because the closest similar restaurant is 30 mins away in Derby and it's absolute dogshit.

>luckily

That defeats the purpose of going Latina.

It doesn't matter to me what race my love interest is of course, but when I fantasize about Latinas I'm specifically thinking about mestizas.

She's basically Sofia Vergara with a brain. Not a tiny squat mestiza.

Mestizas are great

Had you immersed yourself in Texas, California, New York, etc you would know

Maybe. All the ones in Georgia and my wife's family are not attractive ones.

Georgia doesn't really have that many Latinas except for certain towns

On my old computer I had a whole folder of cute real life mestizas

Savannah was where I lived and it started overflowing with them by the time I left last year. Same with Chinese people.

What's fly over then?

Usually it refers to the Midwest but also includes parts of the West that aren't California, Oregon, and Washington. They're called flyover states because you have to fly over them to get to something interesting.

In my opinion, being more than an hour or two away from a major city

Marks and Spencer UK food adverts.

Waffle House isn't flyover shit it's southern hillbilly shit

If you were flying from new york to la (the only cities that matter, would you fly over the south east?

Well the busiest airport in the world is in the south, so probably.

This thread is so fucking gay. Veeky Forums posters are the most inane, pathetic people on this site.

Go back to your tumblr and reblog our highlights there instead

i don't understand

....why?

Its because the us gov subsidized corn so everyone use corn products like corn syrup in all our meals.

>tiny things have less calories
congrats, welcome to the rest of the fucking world
>or there's no tasty options
WOE IS ME, THIS GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD CANNOT SATISFY MY ADVANCED PALLET

The problem is not that American food is for fat people, the problem is that you have no sense of taste. If you were less of a mongoloid you would have no problem managing a diet.

Here's a tip, don't eat under 1200 calories a day. Aim for 1800 and get a bit more exercise. You dolt.

>pallet
You've made a common mistake here but I can help.
The word you need is 'palate'. A way to remember this is a sentence such as ' My pal ate food that pleased his palate".
Give it a go next time you post!

Everything on the plate is between yellow and brown. This is retard cooking, as in they can literally hire a retard as a cook and everything will turn out fine. Who the fuck pays to eat this shit in a restaurant? Oh, right. Hillbillies.

who cares you fucking nerd

Ah cain't spell an' ah luvs me sum Waffle House!

how does it feel being such a flyover fuck that literally the only thing you can lord above anyone else is your ability to differentiate two homonyms?

No flyovers in my country, Cleetus.
Back to the hogs, Boy!

Low hanging fruit is delicious.

>no flyovers in my country
flyover country confirmed

warosu.org/ck/?task=search2&search_filename=IMG_1128.jpg

the civilized world
learn to spell, faggot

and yet you can't even do THAT much. how fucking pathetic are you m8?

Because waffle House is smart enough not to give yankee scum yet another reason to move to the south east.

Thank you Waffle House.

They turn into trolls at age 25-30

Its drunk food cocksucker. If youre loaded on beer, goddamned chili and hashbrowns. Fucking America up nigga.

i think i'd have to eat this.

just once.

Fucking obese retard.

just when you thought you would have seen it all...

Do niggas fight in Waffle Houses?

Drive past the Lancaster one all the time. They do have horse parking.

there really is no god.