I’m going to eat my dick

The bank is charging me for not having any money , now I gotta raise some money to be broke .. to make it even worse they are shoving it in my face about what a wonderful evening it is for themselves ..

Attached: 35DE3C81-12DB-4BB8-A861-D828C99434D7.png (750x1334, 97K)

Get a fucking job Andrew

Andrew get a fucking job

Costs almost nothing to make fake vitalik giveraways on twitter
>twitter account
>empty eth address
get on it

Andrew you need a job

I would get a job but no one is currently hiring white caucasian males.

Andrew you fucking beta cuck, get a job

Sort yourself out Andrew

Attached: IMG-299ffea335b97c353d9a760da2d926af-V.jpg (960x1280, 57K)

>Andrew
Faggot detected

No Andrew, they are, you're just a lazy cunt who doesn't want to fill out job applications.

>What’s on tap today
Fucking cringe millennial pandering

I also have a shaved head and German ancestry ( we weren’t Jewish, could have a lot to do with my account balances... ) “Have you actually listened to Hitler’s speeches though ? “ is a repeating conversation I seem to have at work yet I can’t seem to keeep a job ... I just want a Lamborghini and whores and the world keeps bringing me down ..

>I’m going to eat my dick
Veeky Forums can do it 4 ya

You are the reason, why germans will always be inferior to the capitalist master race

>a /pol/babby with his parroted "muh hitler" 70 yr old propaganda
This is why you have no friends OR money, Andrew, my dear.

Attached: aryan brother.png (786x766, 953K)

pol get out

>to make it even worse they are shoving it in my face about what a wonderful evening it is
Kek

Actually you need a hundred of bot accounts that like, retweet and comments of "Wow thanks just got extra 2 eth thanks vitalik!" which for a poorfag as OP isn't easy to obtain.

Fuck I got no money and now I’m a faggot nazi who’s broke with no friends .. hear I thought you guys would have answers to my problems ! Ah well we will see who’s laughing when I get my reimbursement from a Saudi prince I helped bail out of prison , he says he’s going to send me half of his fortune ! Who’s nazi German loser now ?

Some Verge scam yesterday made 20eth in 24 hours, from making a website with easy instructions and a fake transaction feed
There are plenty of idiots, and plenty of newcoming idiots who don't even know about these types of scams. Key was to be the 1st to comment on posts from actual projects.

So far my options are work for the Jews or steal from the goyim ! I guess I’ll just keep snorting cocaine until I hate people enough to steal from them ! Thanks biz ;)

Attached: 20FF8F76-DE56-40ED-AFB9-3F5D92963AA4.jpg (620x434, 66K)

Pay debts

We already knew you were a fucking loser. No need to go into depth with your cringey incel nonsense.

kek this was a Louis Ck joke from years ago.
Still rings true to this day

Andrew get a job and do something with your life.

Get a fucking job Andrew

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful advice !

How is it possible to have $0 unless you are a literal retard? Start panhandling or steal some kneepads.

in my country banks can't charge anything if account is below 0.

>Montreal

lmoa

fucking get a job Andrew

How am I going to figure out how to buy a big house and nice car if I’m working all day !?

Attached: 7AFD5B65-0D54-4FEE-BD37-AB8F345F1EC3.jpg (460x523, 56K)