Can you give me some healthy recipes?

Can you give me some healthy recipes?
I'm trying to be healthy so I need your help

No. Get the fuck out of here,read the Veeky Forums sticky

:(

Don't be sad.
What do you like to eat?
Burgers? Pizza? Ice cream? Wings? Steak? Roast meats? Donuts?

yeah

eat less

See? Seriously, Veeky Forums is only fast food and alcohol discussion. Check the catalog. If you want to get healthy, eat mostly vegetables and chicken/fish for protein.

>fast food
>Steak
>Roast meats

Everything

Basically this. Avoid too much fat and sugar, aim for whole grains but don't eat too much of that either.

I love both healthy and unhealthy, as long as it tastes good.

If you have specific health goals in mind, there are foods that help with that. Raisins, celery, and tea for example can help lower blood pressure.

What about snacks? What can I eat?

Thanks ;)

Burgers, Pizza, Ice cream, Wings, Steak, Roast meats, Donuts, Cigarettes, Beer, Vibrator, Grandfather clock, Pokemon Blue, 17, Eidos.

Such a good advice

>He doesn't even binge eat on speculative realism or the weak force

> tfw to entelegent to eat

>vegetables

Nah

For me, the McChicken is my go to healthy meal of the day

A simple way to lose weight is to eat more protein and fat while cutting down on carbs. Protein and fat make you feel full and stop you from eating too much. Also its very hard to overeat protein.

If you're trying to lose weight, just don't snack. It'll be your biggest downfall because when people snack they tend not to pay attention to how much they're eating. You can easy pack away an extra 500 calories by grabbing a handful of snacks here and there.

On the other hand, if you just want a more nutritious diet, most vegetables and some fruits are great snacks. Nuts are also quite nutritious by are extremely calorie dense and high in fat so don't over do it. A spoonful of peanut butter is nice if you want something sweet, and dried mushrooms are also a pretty decent snack (avoid dried fruit though). If you like fish, a can of sardines or anchovies is an excellent way to snack on protein, or a smoothie with a bit of milk and no added sugar is a great way to curb hunger for a while.

Thank you so much. Your advice is really helpful

Haha

GOMAD

On food?

It's a meme body building diet where you drink an ENTIRE FUCKING GALLON OF MILK EVERY FUCKING DAY. GOMAD literally stands for Gallon Of Milk A Day. The idea is since whole milk is high in both calories and protein you will be able to build muscle effectively as long as you drink a shit ton of milk. A common side effect is you get fat, but since body builders typically care more about the size of their muscles and/or their strength they don't see that as a problem because they can always diet later to cut their body fat percentage down to what it was before.