THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

SERGAY MENTIONED BYNAME (and quoted at length) IN MAJOR SMART CONTRACT REPORT!!!!

capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf

page 13

this is it, the singularity....

Attached: 42tu9J9I_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Opened it expecting nothing.

It's actually something.

Nice find, user.

not quite yet link-kun
but soon

It's from fucking ages ago and the Capgemini link has been on the smartcontract website since ICO.

sage

Smartcontract.com is mentioned not chainlink. Also its just a quote.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Yeah, largest IT consulting firm in Europe.
Saged because fuck the bears and nolinkers on this board.

>Saged because fuck the bears and nolinkers on this board.

Good call

you're a MANIAC

chainlink is made by smartcontact and how you run a smartcontract you complete brainlet.

Very nice user saved it to read later. And yeah he's def mentioned. I searched for him. Very nice find indeed

>August 2017

from 2016.

haven't seen this before though, good post. our crypto jesus has certainly been playing the long game.

>smartcontract.com =/= chainlink
Is this bait, or are you implying sergey will replace chainlink with a different project on smartcontract.com?

fud or brainlet, basically

link 1000$ eoy

So are we back to posting extremely old articles again. What's next, claiming you are going to sue Sergey? All this has been done before

>or
could be both

and go with != in the future

Who is Sergey Nazarov? A dev?

this is bait

Attached: masterlink5.jpg (1191x670, 179K)

He works for Jason Parser

I think he's a head dev?

Nevermind. I see he is a philosophy major, lol. Good luck guys.

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

this is pasta newfag, some link shills just spam shit for fun. get lost to whatever board u came from

>he thinks its the same guy in every thread

Actually that response is also part of the pasta too. Just a heads up.

haha i hope this is bait

replying to the pasta, fucking kek

Things get better the more I research. Dead twitter, abandoned previous projects, shitty code, wears the same shirt for years pretending like he's the new Steve Jobs. Great find OP, from 2016.

>"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

It's actually not. And Einstein never said that garbage.

this is the most recent link in this chain of pasta which is replying to pasta

top fucking kek

Attached: 1506674709730.jpg (266x190, 6K)

>PDF from 2017

And he was just quoted about it, just like random people get quoted in news articles. Nothing to cheer about yet

yeah but he fucked it up. its the we are all in this together, then its the maniac, then its the definition of insanity, then its the he thinks its the same guy, the it this is pasta

There's a nigger from Capemagi following or watching one of the repositories on github too.

Granted, i think the report is meaningless. Sergey only shows up in these because he's literally the lowest hanging fruit, as his company and website is literally called Smartcontract.com

im not sure i can handle this

Love the newfags, but yeah link is real as fuck.

adios

will do, unsure if otherfags know what that means or not

>being a stinky linky

Attached: expectful.jpg (225x225, 7K)

thin the herd

Look at the markets. Sergey could win noble peace price for bringing smart contracts to the world and the price would still tank.

This is also pasta, moving on.

Attached: linkball2.png (900x900, 413K)

>price tanks
rank #87 and going lower. fuck my life why didn't I sell at $1.40

Attached: 1521346309978.jpg (709x765, 94K)

link 2.5k by 2020