Have you ever embarrassed yourself while dining? Share your experiences, here's one of mine

Have you ever embarrassed yourself while dining? Share your experiences, here's one of mine

>at a pancake breakfast with friends
>fall asleep because I'm so tired
>wake up abruptly and yell "I'M PANCAKE....I mean, awake..."

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Double Pipe Classic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, your life is so random and anime.

Lifted my iced tea up and put the straw straight up my nose

I got really drunk at a nightclub and the girls I was with took me to IHOP. I stumbled all around the place making a scene. I guess I ate relatively civil, but the food sucked.

I heard fromthe manager that Martin Lawrence was there

>be me
>heading home from heavy night of drinking
>go to McDonald's for a big bag of burgers
>ramble off my usual order: several for me's, 2 large fries and a 6 pcs McNuggets
>"Sir, it's after 5:30. Breakfast is being served."

I wanted to melt into the floor. Never dared show my face at that restaurant again.

Why didn't you just get some delicious McDonald breakfast

I was still shaken up from my huge fuck up and too drunk to think that quickly.

McDonalds has great breakfast items for you and me

Kek

>at a pancake breakfast
That's embarrassing enough.

I ordered the super salad once. I'll never go back there.

Yes. This is my favorite. What did the waiter say?

I panic if I don't swallow the entirety of what's in my mouth. Like, if cheese is really stringy and gets stuck on my touch or something while the rest is going down my throat, I'll freak out.

If I get the sense that this is going to happen, I'll abort the swallow and make a bit of a spectacle of myself.

French onion soup's a real bitch.

Silly Twiggy Piggy

One time I was at a public speech and I raised my wine glass to toast the president but people started roman saluting. It didn't go very well.

Got drunk at Applebee's and sang karaoke terribly.

I hate myself

First time I went to a restaurant where they asked me how I wanted my burger done, I didn't understand what they meant and said regular.

What song

Not really embarrassing myself but when I was a kid, my little brother spilt a whole chocolate shake on my white t shirt. Had to go to choir after that

I was on a date at a high end noodle bar, and i just came in from the freezing fucking cold. My hands were ice blocks and I couldn't move them right but tried to power through with using the chopsticks. I ended up with no food in mouth and broth everywhere. She eventual asked if I wanted a fork.
I have like -15 dexterity

best in thread so far

I tipped with a rip.

>be 16 year old me
>get high as fuck with buddies and go to mcdonalds
>using all my mental strength to hold it together and order
>order some mcnuggies
>cashier asks if I want any sauce
>I didn't hear her but was too scared to ask what she said
>just say medium
>all my friends start laughing their asses off
>cashier looks real annoyed and asks me again
>finally hear her and ask for bbq sauce
>the nuggets were good at least

>go to choir

Christ, at what age did you realize you had to drop that bullshit?

my nigger in the middle looks like he's about to drop the most fire mixtape of 1948

Kek

>16
>high
No wonder you turned out a dumb frogposter

Had something similair happen when i had taken shrooms for the first time.
It took me about 10 minutes to order and i ordered an icecream although it was - 10 outside.

>severe anorexic
>spend family breakfast rolling bread into tiny balls
>everyone talks about the weather

My autistic ass once told a blonde joke without realizing the host was a blonde woman. No one laughed, she made a comment that made me shut up for the rest of dinner...

McDonalds breakfast is garbage. I have no idea why they decided to do all day breakfast instead of all day burgers.

Kill yourself, Barneyfag

Man.
>hanging with friend, been smoking weed all night
>can't stop thinking about chicken sandwiches
>he wants to run to McDonalds at like 4am for some coffee because we have no more in the house
>roll up in the drive through
>"a coffee and a chicken sandwich off the dollar menu please"
>"sir we only have breakfast right now"
>"s-sorry"
>he feels bad they didnt have one because he knows I'm a chicken sandwich fiend and we were really hungry
>he says he will drive to rallys so I can order a chicken sandwich there instead
>thankyoumyfriend
>Literally only have 2 dollars
>"Hey can I have the dollar menu chicken sandwich?"
>"Sir we don't have those on the dollar menu"
>ohno ohno, brain scrambling trying to decide what I want
>He just looks at me and all I can manage to get out is "FORGET IT I DONT KNOW ANYMORE"
>He repeats that back to the drivethru mic and the kid with the headset just laughs
>We quickly leave in shame because we were poor highschool kids with two dollars and our high little brains couldnt figure it all out
you just resurrected this memory in my head

What was the comment?

These stories are all on the cute side of embarrassing.

>be dumb 17 year old stoner
>it's 4/20
>get really high with a buddy and go to an Italian restaurant in our town square
>my friend is too stoned
>he leans over table and falls asleep
>waiter comes over to take our order, asks if my friends ok
>I can barely fucking talk
>"No... I mean, he's ok! He's fine! Yeah!"
>I can't be there anymore
>make my friend wake up and walk to McDonalds instead

yeah, when i went to see suicide squad my i was inadvertantly making a ton of noise while cracking my crab legs, so much so that someone got the usher to hold me at gun point until i quieted down. when he saw that i was alone, he shot me in my knees and dragged me out of the theatre for violating the no singles policy.

underrated

One time when I was in the kebab shop the woman behind the counter asked me what kind of sauce I wanted with my pakora, either the hot chilli sauce or the mild garlic sauce.

I asked for the garlic one, and she said "What? Are you a pussy or something?"

I took my garlic sauce and spaghetti'd my way out of there while every cunt in the kebab shop was looking at me and laughing as if I was some kind of a pussy.

You are a pussy.

No wonder you are a newfag

Yeah, I was thinking that too myself when I was eating it like a pussy later on.

One time I was also drunk in the kebab shop, and some junie was standing next to me and started talking to me about drugs or something. I told him that he couldn't handle my drugs, and that my smoke would knock him out. (I only get small bits from well trusted old school small time dealers)

I remembered that I had a joint in my pocket (I was drunk), so I pulled it out and said that I had a joint that would blow him away. He grabbed it off me, sparked it up, took a few draws and passed it to me, I took a couple of draws, then the muslim guy behind the counter threw us both out, shouting something about "no smoke, ganja bad" or something like that.

I feel a bit of a tit the next morning, but you can excuse it by saying that you were drunk and didn't mean it.

I'm perfectly respectable.

BTFO

That sounds like something that would happen to me, but i wouldnt have second guessed myself. There is nothing wrong with liking garlic or wanting to try something else. She was in the wrong for being unprofessional. If those were some kind of pakis or something i might not go back there.. sometimes those kinds of joints and people just want their kind, i usually respect that.

>At a local diner
>eating a decent sized meal, having a good time
>Gas starts welling up, too afraid to go to the bathroom
>Right when I'm almost finished eating a loud belch and fart come out at the same time
>customer next to me asks to have me thrown out for ruining his meal
>I can hear people start making jokes about me
>Get really angry and slam a 20 dollar bill on the counter and storm out on the verge of tears
>Never went back

so much fucking this

>being ashamed of a double pipe classic

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Double Pipe Classic

Why didn't you excuse yourself to the washroom, and run your hands under warm water?

you're retarded

>be a small lass
>eating at taco cabana
>family meal with meat and all that
>run into a relatively tough piece of meat but chew it just like all the others
>try to swallow it but it gets stuck at the back of my mouth, not in the throat, just right there
>think im choking cause it wouldn't go down
>go up to my mom, tell her "im choking"
>people are looking
>my mother; "you're not choking, you wouldnt be talking, go sit down"
>sit down and eventually get the piece to front of my mouth to chew properly

I did feel kind of dumb, but my mother was so nonchalant about it.

>order tendies
>they only serve nuggies
Rrrrrrreeeeeeeee!!!!

Kys my dude.
Mcmuffin egg sausage is delicious.

Why did I laugh so hard at this

Kek.
Same thing happened to me.

Nice trips.

I'm always afraid to try new places because I don't know
a) how to order correctly - some places have weird traditions
b) if I'm supposed to pay at the table or take my ticket up front to pay

I only go places I already know because of this. The guys at the local Mexican restaurant know my order and drink without me having to tell them :(

>i have crippling autism

Fucking this.

Laughing way too hard at this.

This just happened
>have roomm8
>got new dishes yesterday
>washed then this morning and made some breakfast for us
>was excited to use the new pl8s
>roommate comments on them and asks about paper pl8s
>i say yeah there's still some but was excited to try the pl8s
>he says wtf is to try you've used a pl8 m8
Now I feel like a dumbass. I just wanted to try out the new dishes lmao

>taco cabana
Where are you from? We have them in Houston but I'm working out of town rn and there's none in Alabama. I miss taco c so much. Also cute story made me laugh.

Man, i had this high moment at Mcdonalds one time too, i believe i was 17 - 18. pretty much the first time really hitting it. End up strunk af at mcdonalds troubled of what to order.

The annoyance levels of the waitress were quite high i believe.

>delicious McDonald breakfast
does not compute, beep boop

I rather just eat a banana and a ham and cheese sandwich

I appreciate a McDonald's breakfast, but I've never even considered all day burgers as an option. That would be pretty good.

That way I could order a McChicken, the best fast food sandwich, at any time.

>ham and cheese sandwich

>toast
>either completely untoasted or slathered in fucking cream cheese
Fucking weeb cunt

>not contacting the FBI (from behind 7 proxies) and reporting a false bomb threat

That happened to me except with lobster.

is that ice cream, yogurt or quark?

sour cream

How many years does Lex "other inmates are now Lexploring my insides" ploer have in his sentence?

no clue but that's what you get for doing it for free

>at stupidly ritzy place with some coworkers
>pretty sure they invited me because I'm a hermit
>things going surprisingly well, great conversation, great food, great service
>friendo asks waitress to bring over some richy wine he wants us all to try
>like wine and excited to try it
>waitress comes back with some ancient looking bottle and pours us all a drink
>super dark red wine
>toast to good health and good friends
>take a swig
>entire mouth filled with the most horrific tasting wine I've had in my life, instant gag reflex and brain is freaking out
>choke and accidentally do a Hollywood worthy spit take onto my plate
>room goes silent and can feel rich eyeballs on me
>ohgodiwannadiemaybeifileapoutthewindow
>HAHAHAHA YA ALRIGHT THERE user HAHAHAH
>friendo pats me on the back laughing
>sheepishly drink my lemon water and die on the inside

I imagine him drunk and in tears as he tries to explain to the FBI on the phone, " I was just trolling on Veeky Forums".

>it was just memes your honor!
>g-go rays...

Just the other day I took a bite out of a club sandwich and stabbed myself with the toothpick I didn't realize was there.

I bled quite a bit.

I live in SA.

top kek

Back to your containment board, Barneyfag

Dumb frogposter.

>Have you ever embarrassed yourself while dining?

Took a bite of a mozzarella stick. It was fresh out of the fryer and hot as fuck. I inhaled sharply out of reflex and the piece went straight down my throat, but the mozzarella did not snap. Tried to pull it out, but the cheese kept stretching and stretching...

Bahaha

Got called racist in Greggs today lads

The waitress offered my friend some fondue if we "want to eat together" while I was in the bathroom.

We dont look like a gay couple (I think)

Copy pasta or original content?