Why are some people frightened by this food?

Why are some people frightened by this food?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/926292
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/357906495/#357907315
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga...nobody's afraid of a fuckin quesadilla

because some contain tortillas and cheese

man heaps of people have phobias it's mean to make fun of the mentally ill

You can't see what's inside it unless you pull the tortillas apart. There might be a razor blade inside. If you pull the tortillas apart and there's just cheese in it, you've humiliated yourself in front of the waiter for nothing. No, better to just order the nachos.

Quesadillas are good but arguably one of the worst things you could order at a restaurant.

this
in terms of amount of food you get to the price you pay , it just isn't worth it

They're just so… cheesy.

Why the fuck would you order a fucking quesadilla at a restaurant?

Are you actually this stupid?
Do you by any chance like animu?

Like all Mexican food, they are basically trash for peasants.

I dunno. Maybe because you like them?

>ad hominem
No, you mongoloid. Why would you order a quesadilla at any restaurant when you can make one for a fifth of the cost in the comfort of your home? I would understand ordering mole or something you can't really make yourself.

well never tried that, but we have piadina in italy as many other countries have similar stuff, it's cheap and tasty dont see what's the problem.
basically this

>something you can't really make yourself.
You can make anything at home unless you're a chronic retard.
You may well be a chronic retard.

>Making true mole in bumfuck Alabama or Chelyabinksinsky
Get back to the trailer/gulag.

(You)

Thanks.
You're still a retard though.

im not that user actually, but you looked in big needs of (You)s so i kindly sent you one

Surprised Barneyposter isn't here.

I know, right?!
Who made something with that much cheese and thought it was right!
Now I have a idiot friend who taunts me with that shit.

Nightmare fuel

No idea what you're implying, but maybe it's because it's made by rapists and drug dealers

Die barneyfag

I hate you.

I hate you for provoking Barneyfag, and I hate Barneyfag for being a pathetic manchild who ALWAYS takes the bait because he can't fucking coexist with a children's cartoon.

You both shit up this board.

You both make this site a little worse.

You both make my day a little worse every time I see you.

If I could just get my hands on you two, I'd beat you to death with a goddam brick.

My only solace is that neither of you can orgasm without making other people miserable.

You're both broken monsters, and the day you die the world will be a better place.

Hi, reddit!

>autistic screeching intensifies

Is this a pony reference?

The real Barneyfag isn't even here user, and he's never even aware of these threads because all he does is autistically look out for a few certain images like the Boneless gif or realistic Gummy

Are you legitimately retarded?

Maybe but I know fuck all about mlp.
To be honest I'd rather keep it that way.

Where do you think the restaurant is getting supplies for guacamole? By fucking airlift? If the restaurant can make guac you like, so can you.

Twilight Sparkle likes dancing, red balloons, and vanilla ice cream....but she's afraid of quesadillas

She sounds like a dumb cunt

He just posted a thread about quesadillias. Some anons might do some insidejokes but that doesn't change that this thread is still about food. Stop living in fear of a shadow user

The only case of quesadillaphobia I have ever heard of was from a cartoon horse. No one is afraid of a tortilla with fucking cheese in it. Also, your filename is redundant. All quesadillas contain cheese, so it's silly to use the phrase "cheese quesadilla".

>There might be a razor blade inside
That could be said of any food that is folded over, or which in some way hides some of its contents from plain view. There could be a razor blade in your calzone. There probably isn't, because that's the kind of thing that gets people sent to jail for many, many years.

Six seasons into the show, she's still autistic as fuck from time to time, but now has the title of "Princess of Friendship."

That's pretty bland looking. Does it have some jalapeños in it at least?

Clearly not

I don't like that
I mean what's the point, there are to s of things that can go into tortilla, why just plain orange gooey cheese?
That's not right

>That could be said of any food that is folded over,

>Not getting the reference

I don't know anyone frightened by a quesadilla, but I don't know too many folks who would actually order one. Why order a Mexican grilled cheese when more interesting things are on the menu? Even when they call the sincronizadas I'm not taking the bait. Sure, those are better, but still not all that great.

I assume some of them are good, but we can never be too sure.

i see what you did there,

and if it is not what i tought then i just exposed myself

those $1 dillas at del taco are dope

for having just two ingedients, it has a shit load of sodium

FUCK U NIGGER I WANTED TO SLEEP

I want to eat Pinkie's pie.

Samefag

Fuck of the /mlp/ you degenerate horsefucking niggers.

You know, she dyes those stripes...

Chill the fuck out, its an obscure reference even if you watch the show. I didn't get it at first and I've been a fan since S2.

> Nigga... nobody's afraid of a fuckin' quesadilla
this dude is apparently.

now I must raffu. raffu!

Quesadillas are fucking disgusting. if you're going to poison yourself at least do it with something tasteful like a cheese sandwich.

I'm legitimately frightened by this shit.
t. actual turophobe

7 Y E A RS
Y
E
A
R
S

Die you fucking Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/926292

Fucking kill yourself, Barneyfag, you don't deserve to exist

Oh boy here we go.

Who is this ugly retard? Looks like a pedophile with an autistic stare