Lunch thread

1.state your country
2.state local lunch culture

I'm Norwegian and it's norm to bring packed lunches to school and work. I like it because it saves money and makes it easy for people with food intolerances and allergies since they can prepare their own food. If I move to your country, how will my packed lunch be perceived?

>If I move to your country, how will my packed lunch be perceived?
It might help if you posted an image or otherwise described your packed lunch.

Pretty sure people pack lunches everywhere

I usually eat leftovers packed in a

South Europe has lunch culture though. They shut down business for an hour or two and go home to eat a cooked meal with family, or eat out with friends.

a container with leftovers and some fruit, usually.
Pic related is typical norwegian.

*fucked up a bit there. sorry.

You described a lunch break, which most places have since it's mandatory by law. I think you're over thinking this

7 mchickens and 4 dominos pizzas.

Towns in the US don't shut down for a siesta two hours every day, user

Minced meat(kebapche) / steak w fries. Kebaps or pizza. Sometimes fruit or just soup. Got great bakery some 20 meters from work and get breakfast on the regular.Bulgaria

Great bakery not far from where I study, make amazing pizza at lunchtime as well. Bulgaria

That's not what he fucking said is it

that's what I described though

He said an hour or two
A lunch break is almost always an hour
Leaving the building to hit the pub is normally perfectly acceptable
As is eating a normal packed lunch at your desk
Just don't decide to bring fermented shark into the office

Why do people have to eat lunch? I don't get it.
You mean you really can't wait until you get home? You have to stop everything and interrupt your work day, making it longer by an hour, just to eat a sandwich?

I haven't taken a break to eat since I was a child. I might sit there doing nothing for an hour, but even that is a waste of time. And I'm a lazy motherfucker. I hate working. That's why I skip breaks and go home before everyone else.

I used to do that. Then I got fed up with being less than 100 lbs and get Veeky Forums.

A good friend of mine is dating a 'Weegie and I make fun of her for her packed lunches all the time. You Scando's love your sandwiches.

They do in some places, ese.

Scotland.

I go down the chip shop every single day and buy a deep fried pizza and some chips.

Only poofters and women take sandwiches to work.

>a deep fried pizza and some chips.

Holy shit fatass.....

1. US, specifically Texas
2. Everyone does different things.

Some people bring packed leftovers. Some go to the grocery store and assemble raw or microwaved meals.
Some bring purely microwaved frozen foods.
Some go grab fast food.
Some go to a restaurant.
Some group up and go to a restaurant together.
Some use UberEats/Doordash to get food delivered to the office.
Some go to their nearby apartment and eat lunch there.

morbidly obese or headed to an early grave from heart failure

Christ, and you call amerilards fat?

How fat are you, fatfuck?

Californian here.

For my lunch breaks I usually go to the nearest glory hole and allow other men to feed me their juices. High in protien and low calories.