I've never made a thread on this board so here goes...

I've never made a thread on this board so here goes. I'm no cook either so suggestions welcome as I buy shit and just ad-hoc a meal.

Thinking of oven cooking the chicken with a bit of garlic butter under the skin, salt, pepper and a bit if smoked paprika, maybe some dried herbs, under foil and removing that foil for the last 30 mins to give it a chisp. I will cook onions and peppers on same tray too.

Asparagus, cauliflower and broccoli lightly boiled as I threw my steamer out (my two youngest children prefer vegitables than meat!!!) on the side.

Now this is what I'm unsure about a salad with crispy bacon/well done smoked madallions and black beans. Never had black beans at home normally in a take-away.

What does Veeky Forums think?

Post your feet

Having a smoke outside.

Other one, what is this Veeky Forums version of toys or get out?

Forgot pic

Tit, fucking auto-correct

The beans are simmering.

The chicken is seasoned with garlic butter under the skin, salt, paper, smoked paprika and dried rosemary and thyme.

Onions and peppers because they were there. About to cover in foil and slow cook.

The beans are done, cooking the bacon ready for the salad

The bacon.

>smoking before eating

Rofl

>I'm no cook
>cooks what sounds like a decent meal

what did he mean by this?

also you have really oddly shaped feet wtf

>rofl

I was smoking a good hour ago.

Thanks for that user, my phones died so i'm posting on the desktop. Will update soon.

Everyones feet are wierd thought/

The salad, homemade vinaigrette. Cherry tomatoes too.

Grill or trap? Hard to tell.

how brave of you to post those ugly feet

Nice one. Male 5"8 manlet seze 10 with 2 kids so my penis works.

You?

my ugly feet are always hid by shoes, how do you hid your face in public?

The house smells of herby chicken, going to put the veg in soon!!!

Foil off ready for browning

Veg on the go.

Asparagus ready for 2 min

I think you're doing a good job man

Fucking Brits and calling every part of a pig bacon.

i just eat it not have an emotinal bond.

Final photos on the way when my phone charges.

The food without salad

The full meal

That doesn't even make any sense. This is back bacon.

Looks fine. Good job OP.

Me and my daughter after dinner

You're indoors and not 13, take your bloody hat off.

Your right, my hair's in a transactional period try this.

Next time try this with chicken thighs, they're usually cheaper and tastier too. Also don't see the need for rosemary really.

good stuff OP, would eat.

dude you barely put any paprika on there...

Just a sprinkle, didn't want to overwhelm it.

Son after too

it doesnt even look like enough to taste it mang

There were other flavours, it was evident though

Anyway it was a good meal, enjoyed by the whole family.

Makes a change from fastfood threads.

Thread closed.

Why do people allow this to happen?
I can smell that gross, synthetic smell of baby powder, diapers, and spittle from just looking at that image.
It happens every fucking time somebody has a kid, their entire living room turns into an uncleaned mess of baby toys and awful smells

And what the fuck is that Pepsi bottle?

i would eat what you cooked without complaining, but i definitely wouldnt be happy about it.
next time do something else with your veg instead of boiling, thats how my grandma used to cook during ww2 and especially with broccoli/cauliflower/aspargus its probably the single worst standard cooking method.
just give it a quick sear over high heat and toss it with the salad with some minced nuts and the bacon, or just do 1 veg but do it with attention and do it well.
and dont throw veg on the chicken next time, the chicken should drip onto the vegetables, not the other way around,it also prevents good browning.
anyways, thx for oc

rekt

Cheers I'll give that a try.

>Why do people allow this to happen?

It's called the circle of life. You're born, have your childhood, do stupid stuff in your teens, get a job, get a woman, have kids rinse and repeat.

It's a fucking mess and I hate it but they're having fun playing.

It's a bottle of Pepsi max.

Red head boy.
Good for you, OP, raise him well.