I'm an assistant manager in a fastfood restaurant and my boss tells me to "change the date" on expired food regularly...

I'm an assistant manager in a fastfood restaurant and my boss tells me to "change the date" on expired food regularly. What should I do?

Blackmail him

stop making up shit on a laotian tea cozy knitting board.

tell them to fuck off and do the right thing.. are you submissive and just let it happen?

what fastfood joint you work at lad?

Call Osha and other regulatory agencies

Accept that this is how the world works and put yourself in a position where the inevitable ethical compromises you have to deal with result in much higher personal profit. We all have to do shit we don't agree with. The trick is to get yourself into a position where the compensation is high enough that you don't give a shit anymore.

Report him to the district manager.

They are not suppose to say who reported them. You know what to do. Jobs like those are not hard to get if you're normal.

This. Your County Health Department would be the first place to start. Also call a labor attorney to discuss this, because if he finds out you have a shred of decency and ethics he may try to illegally fire you as retaliation.

this
it's only a matter of time before he gets someone sick because he's a cheap piece of shit
report that fucker

Report them to corporate.

Become new manager.

before reporting him like everyone is telling you, record him saying it. video would be good but audio is prob sufficient.

Then tell him you're concerned about changing dates and dont feel comfortable doing it. If he makes you/fires you, you can report him and sue the shit out of the franchise.

What youre told. Have him/her formally sign off on it.

>this
>this
>this
>this
>this
>this

This. One hundred times this.

>Osha
>This
>this

That's not what OSHA is for, stupids.

Its literally this easy, OP

Unless corporate is in on it...

Recording someone without there consent is a crime in some states.

this seriously wtf op you fucking retard. it's fast food.

Call the authorities. That shit's against the law.

Define "expired". My boss would tell us not to throw things out unless they actually looked or smelled off, and for the most part, I agreed with him. I can't count the number of boxes of lettuce we'd have thrown out otherwise because retards on evening shift don't know how to properly rotate stock, or can't read the "USE THIS FIRST" post-its I'd leave on things.

That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
If it's got an expiration date or sell-by date on it, you stick with that.