Took out girl to eat today

>took out girl to eat today

what you think of what we ate?

Not enough country gravy on those steaks

Food looks ok
That's the saddest salad I've ever seen
Girl is ugly

i don't think much of what you ate. i will say though tomatoes are out of season, at least where i am, and are often watery and bland. those tomatoes look kind of meh.

actually i'm doing a double take. that menu says pizzeria. and you ordered country fried steak and fries? why does this pizzeria look so fancy?

watercress looks good at least.

That might be the most british image Ive ever seen

Teeths are too bright

>literally both get tendies and french fries

low quality bait

So are yours meant to be made into sandwiches? Where is the bread?

This is wrong on so many planes.

What teeth?

You must have low standards

The amount of gravy is sad. if that is supposed to be country fried steak there should a LOT more gravy.
those fries look boring and bland as all hell.also they don't appear to have the skin on them.
that "salad" and sliced tomatoes....

There isn't any gravy you dumb cunt

Why would you order fried meat and chips in a pizzaria?
Why is there so much sauce on the meat?
Whats with the "salad"?

6/10 for the effort and grill

Is that a trap?

Why is there a flower in your water? Does it add any flavour?

then what the fuck is that spatter of white shit in the foreground? dumb cunt

Fries undone and wheres the mayo?

Probably some hip new "high end" joint that sells medium sized vegan pizza for $30 each for two toppings.

Did the waiter jizz on ya chicken?

Looks like ur dining in a living room

I think its fried fish and the jizz is tartar sauce. Not sure why everyone thinks is country fried steak.
Girl has a butterface, but I'd still fuck her. OP is doing better than I am in that department.
Hell, even the food looks better than mine. OP wins.

Looks like ranch or tartar sauce

Why are yuros so bad at fries?

could be i just thought it might've been country fried steak just off hand, but i could be wrong. whatever it is, whatever sauce there is-it looks like a disproportionate amount.

I'm looking hard but I don't see any malt vinegar in this picture. It can't possibly be british.

That looks like prison food

kissless virgin here, how do you eat in front of women? serious question, do you not get self conscious when you stuff your face with the gravy?

You just eat. Why would it be any different in front of a woman than any other time?

Assuming you aren't making a mess trying to eat like a literal animal then what is there to be self conscious about?

Kinda confused here.

>girl cute in an odd way, she looks kind
>you both got tendies and fries?
>the menu says "pizzeria"
>you went to a pizza place for tendies and fries

>kissless virgin here
>serious question, do you not get self conscious when you stuff your face with the gravy?

Why ask? It's not like you'll be going on a date soon, anyway.

they had a 15% goodboy point discount

I used to get self conscious until I went to the army and had to eat around all kinds of people I don't know. Everyone needs to eat. Girls are probably even more self conscious. Just tone down the social awkwardness, and keep that part in mind. Nobody wants to see you intimidated, or stuttering when you eat your food.

Is picking the meat up with your hands already bad? Should everything be cut with knife and fork and carried to the mouth? What about napkin, do you clean your mouth after every bite or only if you feel you left something on your face?

Backstory: they went there for pizza, but OP insisted the pizza have pineapple, and she quickly summoned the waiter and ordered the tendies instead.
No sex was had that night.

After she pulled out of the pizza sharing deal, he was left hanging to order something else, and do it quickly.
OP being the brilliant man that he is, quickly picked the fish. Because that's the classic "date plate" you know, nothing says "kiss me!" like a massive plate of fish.

Wow, your parents completely failed in raising you.

>Is picking the meat up with your hands already bad?
Yes. Fingers touching food is nearly always a no-no. It's only acceptable for things like pizza, sandwiches, and fast food.

>>Should everything be cut with knife and fork and carried to the mouth?
Yes.

>>only if you feel you left something on your face?
That.

If you started trying to eat wings or ribs with a knife and fork I'd probably stare at you for a little while. If it's something like a lobster where I'm not really sure how to eat properly, you can make some fun of it and ask if they know how. You could ask the waiter, or look it up on the phone and laugh about you guys brutalizing some poor lobster. Our you could yell SEA BUGS REEEEEEEEEE and wait for everyone around you to leave.

I've watched every episode of kitchen nightmares and gordon ramsay always touches the food when he eats it. I thought eating like this meant you cared.
Seriously fuck those evil despicable animals.

>SEA BUGS REEEEEEEEEE
jesus, you should try living in a culture where octopus is a iconic food
That shit is nasty, but everybody here loves it