What does GF mean?

Gluten free?

gluten free

Gluten free?

In OP's case.

Girlfriend free

Thanks.

Gluten free

You probably won't need to worry about that.

Glutinous faggot

Gay faggots

Faggots made from the gayest of pigs

>tfw no gluten free

>Potato patties mixed with lentils, mild spices and chopped cilantro, THEN finished in the deep frier UNTIL crisp.
>Skinless chicken leg-quarter marinated in our homemade yogurt and freshly ground spices. (period) Skewered then roasted on our chargrill.
>Freshly ground chicken thigh meat seasoned with fresh mint, ginger, garlic, and a blend of aromatic herbs. (period) Roasted in A/OUR clay oven.
>Boneless thigh meat marinated in organic ginger, garlic AND mild spices. (period) Battered and fried.
>Cauliflower florets coated in a spicy batter then deep fried. (period) Tempered with finely chopped ginger, garlic, cilantro and CHILI
>Chicken Boti is fine
>Boneless chunks of beef marinated in a blend of spices, yogurt, ginger and garlic. (period) Skewered AND roasted in our clay oven.
>Boneless thigh meat marinated in ginger, garlic, AND jalapenos. (period) Battered and fried

LEARN YOUR OWN FUCKING LANGUAGE YOU INDIAN FOOD STEALING, SISTERFUCKING, CORN-TOOTHED INBREDS. JESUS SURFBOARDING CHRIST YOU MUSLIM-LOVING FOG DWELLERS ARE INSUFFERABLE

The owner is Indian user.

No she's not.

>The Chef and Owner Nooruddin Fazal, graduated from Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Premier Institute in Mumbai, India in 1982

>implying that's the owner

>The Chef and Owner
>and Owner
>Owner

>our multicultural paradise is an excuse to exercise poor grammar and steal another nation's cuisine and pass it off as our own
>hurr it's not really British for the sake of this particular argument

I'm American.

>implying it isn't a cover

What the FUCK is their problem?

I like people angry reviews.

>complain about fast food service
>paying fast food prices

Indians are LITERALLY the brown jew.

>doesn't like paying at order
No tip and you don't have to wait for check or anything.

>anime
>shitposting as a brit

I hope you get into a serious, irrecoverable accident

>shitposting as a brit
I just asked what GF meant. You seem a bit obsessed.

STUPID, DUMB, BRITISH POO IN LOO SCUM

and your question was answered in the first three posts you fucking nigger

And I said thanks.

What did he meany by this?

>Menu in dollars.

Shut up.

Guardian Force. FF8 fans are dumbasses.

Came here to say this. Was not disappointed.

Your parents sure were, though.

Pretty much this.