What's Binance end game? My opinion:

What's Binance end game? My opinion:

>The incentive's for them are there to create the "next" gen Blockchain. Not just the incentive, but also liquidity (beating all decentralized exchanges combined), cash flow , community standing, cooperation and interoperability between chains, projects, teams and developers to create a platform rivaling any other. I have this feeling that Binance will become more than just an exchange, and will be a leader in many other areas as well.

Attached: God-Tier.png (200x200, 5K)

Idk probably its endgame is to be overtaken by new western exchange coming soon that I wont tell you yet (but it has gorgeous trading features/interface/fiat pairs).

Eastern volume beats Western volume though, so what's the deal?

Just my advice, buy now or regret buying at 10x-20x profits in the next bull cycle. All Binance has to do is slap a dream team Cardano/EOS'esque whitepaper on top of BNB usage and they will jump into the top 10. And why wouldn't they?

Attached: S52SLRI.png (1113x731, 131K)

Bitlicense like Coinbase and 1-click crypto in app buy function for easy inflow of mainstream money. Very advanced trading features for professional traders at the same time. Oh and it is a DEX from the start.

DEX. Got it. No one will use it. DEXs are inherently slow. No professional trader nor a huge amount of bots will use it. Centralized exchanges is where we're staying for a while.

A customizable bot function is built directly into the exchange, no need for third party software.

No DEX will beat Binance in liquidity, and not on adoption if Binance manages to share liquidity from their exchange to their DEX.

SHUT YOUR DIRTY CHINK WHORE MOUTH

WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THE SPAM

Attached: 1429349518267.jpg (446x373, 65K)

Literally too stupid to become rich.

GOD DAMN. HOW MOTHER FUCKER THERE TO FUCKING HIGH ON THE MARKET CAP TO GO UP ANY HIGHER

By creating their own chain and leveraging their user base to use it? It could easily compete with the top 3 during a run.

Attached: IMG_20180327_173307_268.jpg (793x1280, 68K)

Or it could be insider trading exit scam. Its like speculation on a product not even made yet this is like ICO shill level bullshit

Why you all up in my skull fucking with my brain like this

Attached: 1387405857.jpg.CROP.promo-medium.jpg (406x290, 16K)

Exit scam while having a chance and being in the position to become a monopoly holder in the crypto space? Yeah, no.

You're literally describing QASH. It's funny since one of the top members of the QASH team eluded to Binance stealing their ideas already, so you may be right.
No one will care about GBX.

Coinmetro

i'm thinking of shirfitng almost all my holdings into bnb. it's one of those propositions that i literally cant find a single flaw with. the only problem is that i dont have any spare fiat and i dont really want to sell my other coins at this point in the dip.

I am heavily in bnb too at the moment.
What do you expect end of march?
0016 sats?

>I am heavily in bnb too at the moment.
>What do you expect end of march?
>0016 sats?

Maybe 13. We've just doubled, it's not going to pump again yet.

Yeah, because greed and power does not corrupt and running away from the Japanese authorities is a good sign for promising investments.

OH, LOOK TYRONE IS RUNNING FROM THE COPS TIME TO GIVE THAT GUY A JOB.

Attached: 1521262795663.jpg (790x1053, 71K)

Based CoinMetro.

PAMP IT!

were there any news? lul huge pump

No idea I'll keep stacking up until they release their own Blockchain

Attached: OoYWL.gif (460x190, 412K)

Massive correlation incoming.

Good, I'll be able to stack up even more.

>Buys the top

Implying you have more money

maybe, still looks pretty healthy. just broke 0015 again, and just dropped, kek.

fair enough. thanks

What's a job?

larp

Sage

Kek. Look int the future my nigga.

They wont always be slow or clunky or lack liquidity.

From a decentralized standpoint DEX's are vastly superior to centralized exchanges. But in general terms and for 90% of the markets volume, DEX's will be uninteresting. Just look at the importance of fungibility and anonymity, yet less than 1% of the market cap belongs to Monero. DEX's will be within a niche of their own.

Binance's potential is several magnitudes greater than just being an exchange. And right now, there is no competitor, and so much open space to expand into. BNB could be in an entire league of its own. Become a platform, which starts with a working product, business, liquidity and a community already supplied, already funded. Just imagine how much money Binance would earn by doing this, and how much higher their own token valuation would go. There is literally no reason for them to milk their own token valuation for as much as possible, while still attracting clients and investors.

I have 400 of those babies and best thing beside the mooning is
>Funds are save

Attached: 77272.jpg (692x360, 26K)

Attached: Funds are safe.png (1447x280, 72K)

Binance has a token but no roadmap
What do you think will happen once there is a actual roadmap?