My doctor-friend just told me that a good way to lose weight is to eat less food...

my doctor-friend just told me that a good way to lose weight is to eat less food. Has anyone tried this methodology and has it worked for you? Did it hurt?

I tried eating less but to be honest it didn't work..! My body just had a set weight and actually most men prefer curves honestly...

I've tried it. Easier to cut out sugar.

"Less food" as in "less calories", yeah. If you're eating a single BLT for all your food and then 4L of coke, cut out the coke and eat more regular food.
Just use a calorie counter app for awhile to see what your diet actually ends up being like, find the biggest sources of calories, and cut that out of your diet.
Also pic related is a super basic routine anybody can do and helps kick your metabolism into gear

Women generally need to do cardio in combination, your metabolism is much slower and unless you start eating 1000 calories a day you won't lose much weight very fast.

>My body just had a set weight

What manner of hogwash 'tis this? Hast thou no knowledge of the sort of common science which is doled out daily in schools the length and breadth of this fine land? Verily, I weep at the state of this board.

They were just havin a little bait
No one writes like this... on Veeky Forums for real.

Besides it's a thing wimmenz try to get away with these days, "It's genetics/I'm naturally obese".

For reference, consult our Lord and Savior Julius

Go to /qa/ or any of the other underage boards like /x/, /wsg/, or Veeky Forums. You'll see plenty of ellipses.

Eat more food, but less calories.

i just went to /wsg/ and that place is reddit

>ye olde redditeth speak

Don't get your cape caught in the door on your way out

>consult our Lord and Savior, Orange Julius
Ftfy

On the real, anyone who wants to lose weight through calorie counting needs to try a daily diet of miso soup.

Miso soup is by far the most filling meal compared to its caloric content (most bowls aren't even a hundred calories). A 2 cup bowl of miso soup will make you feel like you just ate thanksgiving dinner.

Seriously, Japanese people are so skinny because they eat miso soup and rice with every meal. Rice is filling like miso soup but it has a lot of calories. So if you're specifically trying to lose weight I recommend eating a bowl of miso soup with every meal.

You can buy tubs of miso at the store with the soup stock already mixed in, so all you have to do is add a tablespoon to a cup of water!

>You can buy tubs of miso at the store with the soup stock already mixed in, so all you have to do is add a tablespoon to a cup of water!

Why would I want to take a shit-tier shortcut like that when it tastes 100x better to make actual Dashi? It's not as if it takes much effort to make real dashi.

To each their own, I was just saying because I'm sure a lot of people trying to lose weight are sick of all the complicated food rituals shoved down their throat.

While we're on the subject

What are some easy, cheap, filling, low calorie meals i can make? Preferably something that's good the day after too.

Tired of eating bodybuilder chicken and rice.

Eggs with runny yolks are also highly filling. In fact a protein rich breakfast of runny eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. can fill you up and also give you plenty of energy for the day

spinach
fish
mushroom tagliatelle (be careful about amount of pasta)
salmon tagliatelle
filled mushrooms
filled peppers
spanish tortilla

Don't try this dude, my brother died that way

I stopped eating breakfast and I just have coffee now.
I also stopped drinking soda or milk.

I've lost 20lbs since the start of this year, and I feel great.

This.

Google intermittent fasting, most people already do this or are a few hours shy. I eat between 2pm and 10pm, have black coffee or a tea in the morning instead of breakfast.

I fast once or twice a month. I just drink nothing but tea or juice. Works like a charm.

>This

It's true. I suggest you go on Veeky Forums and ask them for their 'healthy' recipes. Chances are if you stick to their diet you wouldn't want to eat much anyways.

they can never do it right, either
>'tis
IS A CONTRACTION OF IT IS

i love this picture.
i love this picture so much.
it's not even just a sexual thing, it's just a wonderful picture.

Are you a chocoholic or do you like the boy?

I like your style. Veeky Forums can't cook for shit. Pretty sure the reason why they nonstop talk about oats and hardboiled eggs is because that is the limit of their cooking skill.

Like an egg is going to have more protein hardboiled as opposed to being in a nice omelette.

it's so comfy.

who wouldn't like to spend christmas morning with a pink leopard pajama wearing blue haired qt3.14159, content receiving a comically oversized snickers as a present?

I wouldn't. I am vehemently against dying hair. Just leave it your natural color and take care of it instead of making it zany colors.

where can i get one of those giant snickers?

It's not big. That's just a really small boy.

gender schmender.

i'd happily share that snickers in bed with it, whatever it is.

as a snickers expert i can tell from the surface texture of that bar it is not of an ordinary size

>snickers expert

Yeah right. I must be an astronaut then.

Alright, if I want to do this what exactly do I buy? I tried Googling it but I'm retarded and don't want to go to the store and buy the wrong thing in the morning.