This triggers the Burger

>This triggers the Burger

Dude half their products have gone to fucking trash ever since they were bought out by burgers. it honestly makes me so buttmad. Sure, their chocolate was on the slightly cheaper end of british standard, but it had such a lovely, moreish, tangy hint to it.

Now so many of the products have less chocolate (thinner sections) and it is that god awful, Hershey tier, brown sugar-paste CHOCO food product *tm* which the Americans seem to love.

RIP Creme Eggs.

WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT?

>literally cutting corners

I'M MAD AS HELL AND NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE desu

Same reason Toblerone did it.
Same reason Cadbury eggs have been shrinking in size year over year while maintaining price.
They're here to give you diabetes and rape your wallet.

This. Kraft are cunts

Why would that trigger us?
We have shitty nationally available brand-name chocolate because it's cheaper to produce and poor people eat garbage anyway.

But anyone who actually gives a shit about real and good chocolate will go for one of the smaller local "artisan" chocolates. There are tons of little chocolate shops around. You can usually even order them online and get them all over, but they can't compete nationally with the big cheap brands in the typical chain stores for the same reason european brands can't, the big cheap brands are monopolies and have fucked everything up. They actually bought the rights to produce an inferior version of Cadbury just to keep them out.

It's shitty, but oh well.
I don't buy chocolate at fucking Walmart anyway.

i thought they didn't sell Cadbury products in the states?

Do Americans really not eat this?

I bought a cadbury milk chocolate bar yesterday. i've also got marmite (though I prefer vegemite) in my cabinet

Even though Cadbury has gone to shit (in Australia too), at least it isn't full of high fructose corn syrup. It still uses lovely locally grown cane sugar.

Ain't even mad, however I was pissed when they fucked with my aero bars

They do but it's inferior to the real deal.

Cadbury in Australia is fine.

It used to be better than it is now, it has gone down the shitter quite a lot in the past 10 years.

Cadburys is no more. After spending 37 years of my life lusting after it, they changed it to a point where the brand is no longer worth even looking into. I spit on Mondelez and their kind.

Made under license by hersheys

aw you're so old

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

>This triggers the Burger...
>...to acquire the company and turn it into a disgusting abomination imitation of it's true self.

They're going after Marmite & PG Tips now. Fucking yanks can't leave anything alone; they're like toddlers with sticky fingers.

>it's America's fault we can't keep my companies profitable and have to sell them off!

>Publically traded company
>Sell

That isn't how this works. That isn't how ANY of this works.

Before "y'all" get mad, this fellow is obviously talking about the big 5 food companies.