Is it just me or does this look like it would taste like shit?

Is it just me or does this look like it would taste like shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9YZy11q2hAQ
youtu.be/vL5sZIfs8YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This cannot be real. What kind of feral beast would even consider eating this trash?

It's common street food in Mexico.

I mean I could see if some fu/ck/ing autist made this. But someone would pay for that shit?

I never seen that shit in Mexico

Mexicans are fat by carbs?

Big surprise.

>I never seen that shit in Mexico

Google it. "Doritos locos".

It's a fairly recent phenomenon in the grand scheme of things, and from what I've heard it's generally considered a junk food....mostly consumed by kids after school and things like that

I mean it's called "dorilocos" or "tostilocos", the combination of flavors seems foreign to us but it's not that different in concept than a lot of promotional fast food items we see in the US in concept, especially crap at Taco Bell

It must be a recent development then, cause I have never seen this any time I've been to Mexico or South America in general.

my favourite part is when she cuts the bag open with scissors, then uses tongs to get the chips out

instead of opening the bag and just dumping it out

I agree this is something a stoned person would make because he had very little ingredients to work with

>They've never heard of Tostiesquites

They are pretty popular in schools. They are overkill, so I've never really tried them.

>corn
Haramalamadingdong

popular in schools if you're a fucking beaner or live in some LA type 80% shit skin area. White kids don't eat that mess. Hell not even black kids eat that mess.

In my school, black kids ate this....either this or the same thing but with nacho cheese instead of ranch, they turned me onto the former which is delicious

Something weird white kids ate was like I just noticed their seemed to be a much higher rate of autism or mental illness among them, like kids who would only eat the cheese off their pizza and throw the rest out, or this one could who would deep throat hot dogs while eating them, or peel off all the individual ingredients of a sandwich and eat them alone one by one

>Mexico
>South America

Forgot to say that I'm actually a beaner.

W A L L
A
L
L

I'd eat the fuck out of this, desu

So this thread made me curious and I had a bag with just dorito bits and powder so I made a simple "doritoloco" recipe I found online - boiled the ramen in lemon-lime soda with some diced onions and peppers then threw in the flavor packet and the doritos, stirred it up and threw some fiesta cheese on top. It was pretty good honestly.

>Mexico
>south of America
>Not South America

Mexico is in Central America.

Central america

Geez

Public schools in murrica are horrendous

For starters mexican have been loading up everything under the sun with shit most known for salt, chile powder, lime

its nothin new when it comes to toastilocos or whatever snack you feel like .... These things aren't all that at cheap not to call them expensive but quite a treat desu seeing that these piles of shit go for 50+ pesos

And yes popular and yes again disgusting

Its not all that new over 15 years

youtu.be/9YZy11q2hAQ

Even mexicans find most of this mess disturbing desu

>this cannot be real
Think again
this plate is half a weeks wage and its on the menu for some reason
youtu.be/vL5sZIfs8YM

Looks totally what a simultaneously drunken and stoned college kid would "cook" at 3AM after coming back home from a "party".