This is unironically the best sandwich McDonald's has ever put out. McChicken fags on suicide watch

This is unironically the best sandwich McDonald's has ever put out. McChicken fags on suicide watch.

>unironically
AutSperg word of the year.

literally

>word of the year
>has been used heavily for at least three years
What did he mean by this?

McRib

For me, it's the McDouble with big mac sauce instead of ketchup and mustard.
The best fast food sandwich.

I would agree if they didn't charge you for the mac sauce

only 10¢ more, user.

it's 30¢ more

OH MY GOD IS THAT THE SANDWICH?

I HEARD ABOUT THIS FOOD

THE SANDWICH.

THE BURGER. MY FIRST TIME

user....

Where I live it's 40 cents.

The original fast food sandwich.

Are we really bringing receipts into this?

>eat mcdonalds 2 days ago
>wake up at 5am
>begin shitting out my mouth and pissing out my ass
>nearly a whole day
>even water made me shit and puke
fuck food posioning. only meal I had eaten in 12 hours so I know it was that. staying of from mcdonalds for a fucking while

user....

Here it is. The one that started it all. I feel it is criminally overlooked and underrated in the fast food game.

I love me some double quater pounders. I get it without the buns though, less carbs means I can peruse the dollar menu for a cheeky side dish without feeling guilty.

WHY HASN'T MCDONALDS MADE A TENDIE SANDWICH YET? REEEEEEE

get a mcchicken and then a order of nuggets and put the nuggets on the mcchicken

punch your dad in his sleep for giving you bad genes

in all of its glory

my mistake

I T
I S
N O T
T H E
S A M E

and you fucking know it.

You can get food poisoning up to 48 hours after eating something objectionable. It could have been something you had the day before.
So don't talk shit about McDonalds just because bubble wrapped babby can't handle eating or proper capitalization of sentences.

For me, it is the Bacon Clubhouse burger. The best fast food sandwich.

Shit like this was the downfall of McDonald's.

*mcchicken

I always get these and add fries inside em

I don't know OP, it depends on my mood. If I really want to pig out I get the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese™, but if I'm in a lighter mood I go with something from the New Mac™ lineup from McDonald's™.

But the McChicken™ is a joke, the "mayo" tastes like donkey load and the quality of the chicken and bun is laughable. Guess that's why it's so cheap.

For good fast food chicken you have to go to one of the joins that specializes in chicken like Chick-fil-A™.

I dont know what burger that is pls explain

I just wanna try it once.

>For good fast food chicken you have to go to one of the joins that specializes in chicken

Not true. McDonald's DOES make good chicken sandwiches. The McChicken just isn't one of them. The Buttermilk Crispy Chicken is good.

jr mac

Oh fuck I forgot about that - I did try it once and it was good, but I thought it was still just a tiny bit short of the wendy's spicy chicken or the chick-fil-a spicy deluxe. I could chalk that up to my own preference for spicy chicken, and at least at my local mcdonalds they don't have any spicy chicken anymore.

this
Other sandwiches are hit and miss, but this right here is McDonald's at its best
Shitburger perfection

Proof or you're just talking out your ass.

Well put. It's a big fat greasy burger with like no quality nutrition value that gives you a whole days' worth of saturated fat and pure pleasure.

Sure, there may be some McRegret as we've all experienced but when you're inhaling fried and chomping through that beastly burger, you're in McHeaven.

The McRib is hit or miss. They need to quit fucking with the recipe every time they bring it back.

It's basically just thousand island dressing and minced onions. The fuck is wrong with your McDonalds?

>I love me some double quater pounders. I get it without the buns though, less carbs means I can peruse the dollar menu for a cheeky side dish without feeling guilty.
>trying to make mcdonalds healthy
Kek, pure autism. This board cracks me up.

I had a "Crispy Onion Barbecue" hamburger yesterday at McD. It was alright.

this

How do you guys feel about pic related? I think the Angus is pretty ok, but the onion in the sauce is terrible.

user, since my "diet" for the new year I had a burger for once.

It was a grease filled piece of shit. But it tasted good. One of those In-n-out burgers. From Texas.

My point being that as hungry as I was from my diet, I would never touch that piece of shit that you just gave me.I would rather continue my piece of shit frozen diet food. I would lose more weight yet nothing of value would be lost.

mcdonalds veggie burger

w h e n
h
e
n

>are we really bringing proof into this

Uhh.. mcdouble with no mustard or ketchup. -add mac sauce. Two for the price of one of their mini macs which aren't shit just a bigger bun and still small and thin patty. Mac sauce on Carl's Jr. would be magic.

burger king has one but they microwave it which makes it get all hard and disgusting. culver's and cheeseburger bobby's has amazing veggie burgers

turns out cheeseburger bobby's isn't a big chain like i thought. whoops

>Hot and Spicy McChicken
WHY DID THEY CANCEL THAT HERE WHY CAN YOU STILL GET IT REEEEEEEEEE

Subways veggie patty sand which is actually really fucking good. I worked their for a few months and always made whatever I wanted (didn't give a shit about that job) and I always came back to the veggie patty with chipotle sauce, so so damn good.

And as far as charging for Mac sauce , depends on location, one next to my house charges 30 cents, one a few miles away charges 10 cents and two of them that are far away from my house but next to work don't charge at all, I always tell them make it saucy, they don't disappoint unless the cashier or cook is a dick. I bought 10 mcdoubles with Mac sauce (paid 30 cents each) and they literally put the size of a penny on each one. I was pissed and everyone who came over to get wasted asked why they were so dry (no mustard or ketchup). I fucking love Mac sauce I make it at home now way better with a homie made chicken breast sandy with Avacado and tomato and onion. So bomb

here you go fampai

What is that and where is it from? Please answer in english because I don't speak landscaper.

It's El Maco and sold in Nothern Europe.

OK why is the cheese unmelted? Is that what you guys do to european burgers?

Dhassela sonnezt dies lesça al Börgere trbê evropi muncho nom. Parym Börgere zuo nes les fromakueso cenntvig?

>quarter pounder w/ cheese add chicken sauce and a crispy chicken patty
Heaven

Yeah just cut it at 2.5 inches and I'll pay $15 got it?

listen man you simply cannot go to europe with your inches and expect them to cut a nice burger for you