Why ever go back to milk when this goes so much better with cereal and baked goods?

Why ever go back to milk when this goes so much better with cereal and baked goods?

Other urls found in this thread:

silk.com/signup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I don't like the feeling of being jewed.

Im not a faggot nor a women

Massively expensive compared to milk

It definitely does not go better with those foods, especially cereal. I do like it with espresso though. This is a better brand.

>Massively expensive compared to milk

not at aldis
2$ for a half gallon cheaper than milk

post proof faggot

Not necessarily,

with silk.com/signup you get a 75 cents off coupon for the 2 liter Silk almondmilk.

At my local Wal-Mart/Kroger they're usually $2.50 so I get them for $1.75 with the coupon.

While milk may be $2.50 or higher for a gallon and Silk $3.50 for a gallon;

I find it that this 'milk' is less processed and tastes better with my cereals, and the no-sugar kinds are a blessing for my health-diet

Would it be that bad to spend an extra dollar for better quality 'milk' that tastes better(opinion)?

You decide Veeky Forums

almond milk is goat

switched to it a year or so ago

It isn't creamy.

Here's your proof

I beg to differ my friend,
after drinking this 'milk' my glass cup is smudgy due to its creamy consistency.

It's expiration date is typically 2x longer than traditional milk if you hadn't noticed.

I like almond milk as a beverage in its own right, but it's really not a substitute for milk
it's more accurately a substitute for water

Nah, nigga. Only insecure manlets with small penises say that. Milk has its place in other stuff, but why eat it with your cereal when it sits so heavy and its hard to digest?

its watered down milk because it has no fat content

so basically its skim milk with almond flavoring

>but why eat it with your cereal when it sits so heavy and its hard to digest?

for some people
for me milk has never done this to me
for me.

It's better than real milk on cereal. I don't like it on its own though unless it's chocolate.

I still cook with regular milk but for drinking and things like cereals I use blue diamond unsweetened vanilla.

Do you guys prefer your vanilla almond milk sweetened or unsweetened?

I have the sweetened kind but after a while it doesn't taste as good to me as it used to be.

it makes you grow boobs and it tastes bad except to my little niece

If you're going to spend $3/half gallon on milk substitutes, buy one that actually has flavor.

I only use milk for coffee, and some cooking.

I tried coconut milk once in coffee, and it was god awful. never again.

>it makes you grow boobs
You're thinking of soy milk, and even then you'd have to drink gallons of it each day

Smoothies with almond milk are god-tier

I don't trust almond milk. how do you milk an almond? it doesn't even have a nipple.

It's too watery.

Nothing satisfies me except good old fashioned whole milk.