The true nectar of the Gods

The true nectar of the Gods

I've seen recipes for this but I've not tried it yet.

I'm very curious how hot cream cheese and crab could be so good,

Savory or sweet?

I grew up on savory, garlicky, slightly spicy crab Rangoon, it used to be the norm.

Nowadays every place makes them sweet for fat ass Americans and it's pissing me off. At some places they could really be considered a dessert to item, it's just gross.

Crab Rangoon almost killed my grandmother

is your grandma a crab?

No it gave her pancreatitis due to being fried food

post her tits, faggot

First of all, you don't cook these things by yourself at home, you'll never replicate the real deal. Don't be a pretentious idiot.

Pro-tip for anyone who frequents Asian buffets, listen up: Watch your cashier when you pay for your meal, especially if you're paying with cash. Did they close the register drawer after you paid? Did they open the drawer at all? If not then they're most likely willingly committing tax evasion, which is punishable by fine and/or jail time and/or deportation.

What the hell is it with asian american restaurants adding cream cheese to shit like rangoon and sushi?

I like it on cheesecake and bagels but the asian stuff is a disgusting travesty every time and I'm a gook

I've tried making crab rangoon a couple times, and it's never as good as restaurant rangoon. I don't know how they do it, you'd think just mixing cream cheese with imitation crab and some seasonings would be enough but it's not.

Still tasty though, especially with sweet chili sauce.

you guys are the ones adding """""cheese""""" to every goddamn dish so evidently it's not limited to crab rangoons

I already mentioned sushi, what else has been ruined?

I haven't seen any authentic dishes with that shit

I've seen korean recipes for noodles, stews, and ttopokki that end with kraft singles. Not necessarily traditional but still pretty degenerate if you ask me.

He's talking about Americans adding cheese to everything, he didn't communicate it very clearly though. The Chinese food we eat is nothing at all like actual Chinese food so you're never going to see cream cheese in anything authentic. They just add shit that will appeal to us. Every nationality does it in Americanized food.

>Adding cream cheese to Chinese food
>Enjoying cream cheese at all

Absolutely disgusting. Cream cheese is nasty, and adding it to Chinese food is even worse. I've never been able to stomach crab rangoon for this reason.

Now, this shit right here? THIS is a good Chinese food appetizer. I'm so happy that there's a place near me that serves amazing spring rolls. I'd eat nothing but their spring rolls if I could.

Thats not how

Why even have the pointy corner bits? They are almost inedible. Just give me the soft center with the crab.

>I've tried making crab rangoon a couple times, and it's never as good as restaurant rangoon.
msg?

There's cream cheese in those you fucking idiot.

DERETE THIS

Not that guy but I have never seen cream cheese in spring rolls

why do i give a fuck

Because it's made from a square noodle. I've seen ones that are just folded in half instead of this, the corners are less crunchy that way.

Good, the crunchy is the bad part.

>Ajay my boy...

At what restaurant is there cream cheese in a fucking spring roll? Is this a P.F. Chang's thing?

i see you already have some (You)'s
let me be the last one to ascertain that your comment was bait of poor quality