The Coca Cola Kid’s Identity Has BeenRevealed

The Vechain insider known as The Coca Cola Kid is revealed to be CryptoFU, also known as deafnull, or CREAM Crypto. He is an admin of the telegram channel, chinacrypto.info.

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/951675719108751360

Here he is above, filming a Vechain presentation just to the left of stage.

Attached: cck.jpg (849x477, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@edwardpumps/waltonchain-binance-scam-pumped-by-deaf-null-part-1-cf3629942a29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember reading stories of this snake on medium and how he has pumped various coins, fucking scumbag

oh look it's you again.
not the same presentation.
saged

Right so the same guy that's coca cola kid is also admin of the Walton hate grouP? well thats a surpise...

HAHA that fucking faggit CCK

Looks like a loser. How do you know it's him?

It's exactly the same presentation - note the bald guy sat in front..

Loool. Had my suspicions but didn't think it was actually true... so vechain okays insider trading for crypto fu??

Cream of china crypto is an absolute manipulative and lying scumbag. I called him out on china crypto info and was banned. He deceives his mindless herd at the telegram group and now is caught with his panties down as Coca Cola kid . He should be sued by Coca Cola for brand infrinegment and for insider dealing . Shame on Vechain for allowing this to happen. Rotten bunch

That hate group is how he leverages inside information to manipulate the market and profit from insider trading.

>12th Jan
rebranding was late Feb
saged

but CREAM is respected and is very close to vechain bosses. im on chinacrypto telegram all the time.if true there needs to be an investigation because who knows how far the corruption goes. insider trading wtf!

medium.com/@edwardpumps/waltonchain-binance-scam-pumped-by-deaf-null-part-1-cf3629942a29

to be fair he was called out ages ago. and the guy is in bed with boxmining..

I will be reporting both Cream and Sunny of Vechain to China central
Authorities. Especially since Cream was saying Vechain is partner of People’s Bank of China. This is an offence under the China Constitution and Sunny of Vechain is guilty by association. Wait for the results of my reporting to my Shanghai PBOC bureau friend.

This is messed up if true

How the fuck has CCK got anything to do with China Crypto telegram? CREAM has a lot of info that CCK has and it’s just a coincidence. It is NOT insider trading just because CREAM knows the CEO

How do you know this to be true? That's really bad if it's legit.

Attached: 1519635657062.jpg (1713x968, 458K)

China sells the organs of capitally-punished former inmates to rich western foreigners

>China sells the organs of capitally-punished former inmates to rich western foreigners
That's why we buy IOTA!

Attached: iotadeathcamps.jpg (950x400, 175K)

blue if red

hahaha get owned Cream.. shit's about to hit the fan for you once this gets out :D

obvious insider trading coming out of vechain.. lock them up

scary to think what the china gov will do when they catch cream crypto. makes me angry to think about all the people he has ripped off

Unregulated market, pajeet, he's not doing anything illegal

Sorry, you faggots aren't getting my VEN. I'm enjoying a nice tropical beach while I am waiting for this crypto market to recover.

Attached: 20180327_103941.jpg (4032x3024, 2.82M)

Stop selling low and you don't have to waste time creating these threads user...

you saying vechain arent doing anything illegal feeding him the info lol. say that to the chinese authorities

OP, you realize this is not the event CCK tweeted his vid from, right?

Everyday I come on Veeky Forums, I swear you guys get stupider, which is amazing really since you are already some of the dumbest fucks on the internet.

This isn't CCK faggot.

FU isn't CCK either.

CCK was at the closed private event, not this rebranding event.

Not good for a guy planning an ICO. This will catch up to him. Many will make sure of it.

this