>TFW americucks think this is obscure

gotta admit, i never heard of it

Classic, not obscure

Tastes like ass

Pic is ascended tier

>bruce cost
>obscure

Flyover, huh?

FL. Market is dominated with Mexican sodas here.

Fuck you

Moxie soda invented the word Moxie and the definition Moxie. The word didn't exist before the ad-campaign.

It's East-coast only now.

They reduced their ad campaigns during the depression when Coca-cola increased theirs. Guess who came out on top?

Moxie tastes like medicinal tea. It's genetial-root extracts (aka "violets" flower roots) tea carbonated w/ sugar. Very pungent taste, aftertaste lasts for 2+ minutes.

Highly recommend trying it if you can. If you like very strong and long lasting-aftertastes on something you sip rather than chug, this is the king of soda.

>it's East Coast only now
You are an incorrect nigger. Nothing is special about the east coast. It's just yankees circle jerking each other about what is or isn't "real" "Nuuu Yoooork pizzuh"
They sell Moxie all over the place. I've seen it at beer and wine stores in Texas.

Sorry I didn't grow up in the 1920s user, but thank you for the info. I'll give it a try if I see ever it.

Have fun with your soap and bubblegum soda

Up yours. It's expensive as fuck and exclusive unless you're living right next to the bottling plant.

Do you know how much it costs to buy a 2 Liter bottle?

Worth it. It represents an age of Soda Pop long fucking past: Strong herbs and funky tastes.

>bubblegum soap
I AM SO FUCKING MAD
MY LOCAL TEA SHOPS
DON'T CARRY GENETIAN ROOT EXTRACTS
THIS SHIT WAS A STAPLE FOR 200 YEARS

Its good, but no where near me. I was told it taste like used motor oil, and when I finally got a change to try it like 10 years later... I kinda see what they were talking about. Has a manly, car garage scene to it.

OBSESSED

Best soda coming through

I love me some Green River. I'm not really sure how obscure it is or isn't though. I know it's ubiquitous in the Chicago area but I'm not sure what availability is like anywhere else.

Sun Drop isn't obscure it's available at literally every gas station and grocery store.

O B E S E D
B
E
S H A R T
E
D I A B E T I C

Not obscure

MUSLIM
U
S
L
I
MUSLIM

Is this u?

Moxie tastes like a root beer with about a quart of vanilla extract added to it.

Hey now.

is it in stores yet? I can't fucking wait

Cel-ray

Not really obscure but hard to find outside of Michigan.

Oops forgot the picture

Shasta black cherry cola was the drink that made me a fat kid

My man!

hey now

This is what dreams are made of.

They sell it all over northwest Indiana's grocery stores

Even have a diet version only sold this way, it tastes like a really good lime seltzer

I guess this is big in Leafistan now, but it's kind of rare in the PNW now. If you know who Ramblin' Rod is, you know this soda.

You can't even get that anywhere normal

>drinking caffeine free pop

Literally for what fucking purpose

It's just sugar water swill after that.

Can you buy moxie without getting raped on shipping?

Ill fucking wholesale.

disgusting

Get ready to lose, fellas

full house digits don't lie

Cheerwine

Dr. Brown's Cream Soda

Blenheim Ginger Ale

that's literally all at my local Mast General Store

yesh ITT HFCS garbage

I worked at a grocery store on the east coast for about three years and one day a customer randomly came in asking for Moxie. Never in my life have I fucking heard of this retarded beverage but apparently we had it in stock. It came in these silver 6 packs like canned beer. No idea what it tastes like but it must be pretty common if its sold in meme chain grocery stores

It's sold year round near me, I live north of seattle.

I love moxie and drink it all the time, it is also very common in specialty stores in this area, I buy it for $1 a bottle.

>Local mast general store
Let me guess, Knoxville?
Literally the only place I know with a Mast general store.

Safeway pineapple soda used to be pretty good. Havent had it since the late 90's.

found this ONCE in a tiny turk shop in some immigrant no-go zone in sweden

I only had it once, it was the last can in the store. It's like drinking spicy

Hendersonville, NC actually

>Favorite obscure brands?

hands down the best sauces I've ever had.

underrated

The general store in my grandparents neighborhood in SC sold RC Cola with a Moon Pie. Good shit.

>that guy who bought 700+ bottles of Sun Drop for like $35

I had the orange flavor a couple times at a kebap place in Berne. Good shit.

???

wew

Ive had the 2 on the right, theyre alright, but nothing special for soda. Very sweet. They were being sold for like a dollar a can so I bought a couple

forgot pic

Cheerwine is commonly available in GA, SC, NC, and TN. Coincidentally, these are the best states in the south

>tfw Cheerwine
Definitely a perk to living here.

where are my Scots on Veeky Forums?

For me its Inca Cola at the spic deli

Like liquid cotton candy.

>south US
>something is best

You know what to do.

drop top

I buy like 3 six packs of this stuff at my local HEB

You can get Cheerwine in most states these days.

Two color flip flop
Candy red lollipop

Normal scum will never taste nectar of the heavens

Damned good shit, made with pears and ginger or some shit

For something that's only available in Chicago I barely see this anywhere

These are everywhere

they don't call it Joy Juice for nothing

it may be a sugary, unhealthy mess but Maliblu has a good shot at being the tastiest beverage ever concocted, never has a mystical experience felt so immediately close at hand

Step the FUCK back.

TX represent

lol

Can get it at BevMo in California.

Good shit.

12oz is 1.60 dollhairs.

The most Puro of drinks.

>ctl-f
>no nehi
y'all...

Mah nigguh. Skyland checking in

This is my shit right here. I don't live in the Northeast any more and almost never drink soda but whenever I go home I always get a six pack.

Cranberry Dry is breddy gud too,

that tastes like shitty bubblegum
KYS
Y
S

Miss this shit

Just worked my way through a liter of Orange Dry.

damn that looks fierce, will keep an eye out for it

This stuff is fucking garbage.

It has that weird artificial energy drink flavor. If that's what natural ingredients taste like, I'll stick to HFCS and yellow 5, thanks.

>yurocucks

Would try the blueberry cream.

Best orange soda.