Your personal alcohol-snack pairings

What snacks do you pair with your alcohol, when your inhibition gets shut down and you just have to munch out?

Red wine (pinot noir):
-authentic Mexican queso fresco (I live on the border)
-chips and salsa
-jalapeno chips
-greek yogurt mixed with a bit of tabasco sauce and served with chips

Gin:
-crackers and cream cheese
-hummus and pita or (tortilla) chips
-(frozen) blueberries
-toast with jam

The funny thing is that it's hard for me to interchange: for example, eating salsa and chips is great with the pinot noir, but tastes disgusting if you're drinking gin. Similarly, the hummus is just way too bitter if I drink wine, but tastes delightful with gin.

I get in my car and hope i dont get pulled over on my way to McDonald's, taco Bell or the local bistro

McDonald's - Mac Jr meal
Taco Bell- cheesy potato burritos
Bistro- french onion soup and a Reuben

Holy shit man, you're way too fancy for Veeky Forums

For me, it's getting trashed on cheap vodka and eating Ritz crackers and salami with American cheese slices

When I get drunk, I immediately want to hop on my car and drive to get food, but never end up doing.

Are you being sarcastic? You should see me drink wine: I'm such an alcoholic that I don't even bother serving the wine in a glass anymore, and just drink it from the bottle. I like to drink the gin straight.

And Ritz crackers are what I use to accompany the cream cheese!

I don't like vodka very much, though. Lastly, the wine I buy isn't particularly high-end. Usually around $10-11. Just enough to be decent and not give you a killer headache like $2 box wine.

i drink a fifth of seagrams gin while eating a large sausage and pepper pizza and chips ahoy

A few times, I've wrapped Cheetos and mustard in a tortilla shell. Usually, I eat pizza or cheesy noodles.

>bourbon or Irish whiskey
>utz sourdough pretzels or a grilled cheese if I'm legit hungry

Beer and peanuts

If I'm drinking beer I love to snack on dry salted crackers, pickled onions and some kind of cured meat or sardines. A sandwich of toasted brown bread, jarlsberg cheese, sardines in springwater (not oil, they're oily enough already) sliced pickled onions and a little tabasco sauce is absolutely god-tier beer munchies. Cheese with wine obviously. Whiskey pairs nicely with more whiskey.

Try Beer and Popcorn (no butter though, just salt)

>Cheetos and mustard in a tortilla shell

user what the fuck

Watch out, pleb coming through.

>blue brie and an obnoxious hipster ipa
>shot of butterscotch schnapps over icecream
>cheap cask wine and gyros/roast lamb
>guinness and oysters
>irish coffee and a cinnamon donut

>Rum
>Ham

PBR AND A PARTY PACK

golden/aged rum, at least decent + 30-50% dark chocolate

That sounds surprisingly good.

> lager and lime-flavored chips
> wheat beer and dill pickles
> Merlot or Cab and parmesan/gouda and baguette

Just a couple winning combos

post full pic please

High Life or PBR and a crave case for me.

beer and "deli style" mustard pretzels
schnapps and chips (pair them)
spiced rum and cold cheese cubes

gimme dat krogan kock

I love bourbon and butterscotch candy as a nice sip and relax snack.

I'm not going to post the full pic, because: one, this is a blue board, and second, I think the actual view of the cock ruins the picture.

The artist is narse. You can easily find the full piece with that knowledge.

craft beer and semen