ITT: Industry Secrets

Limes are literally just unripe lemons sold to hipsters at a ridiculously high profit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2015/04/16/what-is-meat-glue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

limes are a different cultivar than lemons.

But 10/10 shitpost.

Good call bumping a mcchicken thread off the board

No. Limes have a cooler taste that I prefer over lemons

You can make your own Kobe/Waygu steaks by putting a 50-50 mix of very lean beef shoulder and fat trimmings into a blender with some meat glue and mixing on high for 3-5 minutes, then molding the result. Add thin strips of trimmed fat around the edges for that authentic look.

Let me guess, you were just pretending to be retarded?

>limes are hipster lemons

Let me make sure I'm understanding you correctly. Since limes are ubiquitous in Thai and Mexican food, Thais and Mexicans are hipsters?

Thais were ladyboys before it was cool, and Mexican are riding that oppression wave.

Thailand did invent Hipster Ketchup, you tell me.

There's also zero reason to wait for lemons to ripen

Thais and Mexicans are trying to take much jerrrbs and destroy America and all white people the inventors of everything that matters. White guilt liberals pretend to like limes in order to suck up to minority's. GOD I hate coastie cucks, why can't we just have normal food?

>ridiculously high profit.
If limes were unripe lemons, wouldn't they be cheaper since they have a shorter grow time per harvest?

Limes are lemons in Brazil

Lemons are called sicilian lemons

who the fuck cares about brazil.

Some brazilians

Steak is best served well done, covered in BBQ sauce.

Food doesnt have any real expiration dates. The only food that is federally monitored is baby food.

Mayo, and other highly processed foods that contain milk, or eggs go through an ultra pasteurization process, that means that you can crack open that 5 year expired bottle of mayo, take 6 months to finish it, and you'll be fine.

You dont have to refrigerate most condiments, they wont go bad. But keeping them cool improves their texture.

Grilled cheese sandwiches should never be made on a grill.

>order tequila shot at bar
>they serve it with a lemon slice

Huehuehue

brazillions of them.

You don't actually need to eat anything from an animal.

You are going to jail.

Exactly

>meat glue

nutritionfacts.org/2015/04/16/what-is-meat-glue/

in my country we call limes lemons and lemons are hipster limes and called Sicilian lemons

I'd meat glue all over those tits if you know what I mean.

Mexico pal

that's bullshit, everybody knows lemons start yellow and shitty, then the chlorophyll builds up and consume the crap inside to become smaller, better limes

We keep all of the produce next to the compactor that deals with food waste.
Think about that the next time you don't wash that apple in the summer.

Cheaper to produce but sold for a higher/similar price. Hence, high profits.

>Some

They are full

I have a key lime tree in my back yard if I leave the fruit alone it will turned into a orage tree?

You could graft an orange branch onto it if you wanted.

>...Mexicans are hipsters?

Check the limes en mis pantos ones, cabron!

wait lime and lemon are not synonyms?

bullshit, I get limes for like fifteen cents a piece at aldi

>aldi
Do you mean Aldis?