Chicken Breasts

Recently acquired about 60lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Now I'm starting to draw a blank as what to do with it. There's the usual suspects like chicken cordon bleu and fried strips and grilled, but after that I've just kind of hit a wall. The cooking equivalent of writer's block I guess.
What's Veeky Forums's favorite things to do with chicken breasts?

pair with broccoli, brown rice, black beans and lifting.

They get dry soo fast... i usually cube them and do marinated kebabs to try to keep them from drying out too bad. Or chicken salad. Chicken piccata. Lots of options

Cream of chicken soup, water to dilute, add rice, chopped chicken breast, chopped broccoli and cauliflower. Season. Bake for like an hour, hour and a half at 350. Add cheese if you feel like it. Maybe breadcrumbs. It's not science.

Every week I see this thread with the same fucking image of a chicken breast. Can we just sticky a page on how to cook a chicken breast and how to make ramen? I'm fucking tired of reading the same threads every week.

why the fuck are there fresh herbs on raw chicken

Strange seeing how this is my first post on Veeky Forums, then again maybe it isn't. Chicken breast is a common ingredient and I guess there's many people who don't know what to do with such a plain meat. I do wonder if as many people buy it quantities of over 50lbs though.
Ye olde chicken casserole does sound ok, however I rather using dark meat because as points out, it tends to be a drier meat. I guess it's one way of making it not so dry.
Also already did the chicken salad thing first off. Never heard of chicken piccata though, might have to try that.

Jesus Christ, 60 pounds? They are obviously going into the freezer, but I have a suggestion before you do.
Make a big bucket of brine and brine those fuckers before you freeze them. Chicken breast is always better when brined in a solution of salt and sugar, it will save you a LOT of time if you do them all together now.

Brining? Never really had experience with that. How does it change the taste and texture?

It simply adds a bit of salt throughout the meat, and when you cook it the meat retains it moisture much better. NOTICEABLY better.
You can google up your favorite information source about the benefits of brining meat, especially chicken breast.
Its totally worth it, user can back up my claims.

Thanks for the tip, user. It's a little late as they've already been put into the freezer. I assume that I can still brine it after I thaw it out?

Google said yes, and I see why it'd be a time saver. That extra hour of brining is an extra hour of prep. I think I can manage though. Again, thanks for the tip.

salsa chicken is dead easy and delicious, make sure to add a tablespoon of fat or two.

chicken chili

chicken n rice with peas

jambalaya

chicken gumbo

if you have a food processor make chicken meatballs or kibbe, really good stuff.

chicken Kiev

roulade stuffed with wild rice and mushrooms

chicken noodle soup for days and days

chicken pot pie/sheperds pie

chicken burgers...that's...that's about it

I think for tonight, it'll be BBQ fried chicken.
Cut chicken into strips, deep fry, cover in BBQ sauce, arrange on baking pan and bake til sauce is caramelized.

Make and freeze some empanadas, make sure that you use a recipe in Wich they end up juicy and not dry

I see teryaki in your future

Oh look, it's another "I recently acquired [absurd amount] of [random ingredient], what can I do with it?" thread.

color didnt come out well in the pic

Congratulations, you now have 60 pounds of literally the worst the cut of the chicken. And as always, en-joy!

this karaage is top tier too

>recently acquired

I know, right? Notice they never specify "how" it happened. No one has ever given me any quantity of food, let alone an ass ton of something. And if I bought it, I'm damn sure going to know what I'll do with it.

Already make karaage but i use thighs.

You can make chicken sate. Indian curry or marinade with korea. Bulgogi sauce and put it in the oven. Honestly i like chicken thighs more.

Damn sentence is shit, typing on smartphone sucks.

stop.posting.this.shit.seriously.kys

fajitas
tacos
stir fry
honey sesame chicken
pesto pasta with chicken

asking the real questions

Chicken Alfredo, Chicken Cacciatore, Chicken Francaise, Tettrazzini, chicken and dumplings, baked in italian dressing, chicken parm,

Various stuffed breasts
-cheddar and broccoli
-smoked gouda,wrapped in bacon
-spinach and feta
-mozzerella,basil,tomato

60 pounds?
i eat that in 5 weeks, and by no means is that the only meat i eat, if it were i would probably eat it in about 3-4 weeks, which i only by fresh

Get some lime juice and apple cider, mix in chili powder, garlic, tumeric, salt, and pepper

grill that shit and pour your lime vomit on there, tastes like heaven

Chicken Parmesan.

get assorted veggies and cube the chicken. Saute and add to a vindaloo sauce or tikka masala. Serve over rice.

4 Chicken Breast Halves
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Medium Onion, Chopped
1 Red Pepper, Chopped
3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1/2 Tsp Dried Rosemary
1 Can (14 1/2 oz) Crushed Tomatoes
1 Package Frozen Peas
3 Cups Cooked Rice
Hot Sauce (To Taste)

Combine everything but peas, rice and hot sauce into a slow cooker for 3-4 hours on high or 7-9 on low. An hour before serving throw in the peas. Pour the whole thing over rice. Simple.

This is now a CBT

Chicken korma all day erry day and some rice with tumeric and bay leaves in that shit. Mmmmm. Tasty