CTRL-F -> MCDONALDS

No McDonald s thread?
Let's do this.

k

the McChicken

Shills, please fuck off.

No-one on here buys fast food, we all eat home cooked pasta and shit anyhow.

Chicken nuggets with carmel sauce best combo

I'm guessing you didn't ctrl+f the catalog you fucking newfag, because there is at least one McD's thread up that was started before yours

>using the catalog
on the contrary my friend, it appears you are the new fag

>ingesting over 1000 calories for your first meal of the day
Fucking Americans

this is a good example of some high quality bait.

How did they get the eggs like that?

starts mcdonalds thead... posts pic of whopper

The biggest problem with McDonalds is that it's the very definition of mainstream. The tiniest towns in the US have them, and even tons of other countries have them.

I'm sorry, but I'm not a loser. I actually care about being a unique individual, and I'm not going to touch a food that is so incredibly common that anyone can go have it whenever they want.

If you eat "regular" food that "regular" people eat, then you're no fucking better than them. I'm better than that. Sorry if you aren't.

McDonalds is too expensive now.

the pros put everything inbetween the pancakes and eat it like a mcgriddle

The McDonald's™ app is great - there are always coupons in it which save you a couple bucks. Just the other day I got a buy-one-get-one-free Whopper™ sandwich deal. So for $2.50 I got two MONSTER burgers which I HOUSED.

I'm not even fat I'm just into saving money.

As a pasta historian I want sources.

What I mean is that this is so inefficient I want the original sources before they disappear.

>not ingesting 1500 calories on your first meal then fasting for next day's meal
faggot

Never post again, please?

Satanic rituals I think

I cried when they discontinued this bad boy at my location. I tried taking the bacon from a bacon mcchicken and putting it on a mcdouble but it wasn't the same

>I tried taking the bacon from a bacon mcchicken and putting it on a mcdouble but it wasn't the same

6/10

I kekked

Clubhouse 4 life nigga. Beef or chicken, both are great. Dope that bad boy up with extra big mac sauce.

Best McDs burger in recent memory.

Thanks Mr.Skelly

Its pre scrambled eggs from a carton

Only a skilled McDonald's sous chef will tell you

McDonald's™ head chef here (6'4" with a 9 inch long cock which is slightly less girthy than a coke can).

The eggs are cracked and cooked fresh right over the griddle, using the same local food suppliers your farmers market does. These images and propaganda are just fake news to try to get you to eat taco bell and worship mexican illegals.