Tell me what to do with my life Veeky Forums

Situation:
>Made mad crypto gains (bought in 2016)
>Have enough runway to live as upperclass citizen two or three years
>Dropped out of school
>No prior job experience

Do I:
1. Wagecuck with rest of years and add to savings
2. Spend the next 6 months doing 8 hours a day to become pro level software developer (already have prior experience in programming)
3. Start a business with my gains and risk it all
3a. What kind of business?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 18.37.35.png (750x978, 1011K)

if you're asking for advice here you don't deserve the money you made

Send me .2 ETH and youll be set for life this i can gaurentee

Not enough info, how much did you cash out?

I didn't buy in 2016 but at least I have a few hundret k now. Before I already had a €5000/month job here, so well above average income.

My general approach to the situation is to merely take off money from my mind. Meaning I don't think twice about spending €20 for a meal instead of €6, or when I have to buy a plane ticket, and I otherwise I don't have big spendings.

Starting a business means hiring and watching over people who do promotion, adds, taxes, etc. and this kind of work is not what I enjoy at all. If I had 2 mill and a Veeky Forums talent, e.g. if I could write or do music, I'd probably go for a 20h job and do that for the rest of my days. I could also do remote work, but less physical interaction is what I consider harmful for a human too. As I come from an academic background, I rather surround myself with real life people smarter than me. I still do my 8h job because I don't think someone - unless he has a goal - can do well without any occupation.

Attached: python-7be70baaac.png (512x512, 8K)

Live as an upperclass NEET for three years then kys

If you seriously have 120000+ in the bank why do something mundane like dev software, just go full retard and do game design, maybe it will work out and you can get a dream job out of it.

why do you think being a software dev is mundane?

I'm exactly where you are. What I'm doing is cashing out any USD related assets (stocks, 401k index funds etc) to focus on AI research. Place long term crypto bets on where a learning system may reach global minima (nano iota etc). Eventually adoption will come and the patient will profit.

The next exponential rise in compute will give software engineers superpowers and AI will be the means.

The now is all about positioning for the future. Prepare your company accordingly.

Buy a heli-skiing operation and let me use it for free

better question is why does user think working in the games industry is good

I quite enjoy coding desu. always did it as a hobby.

idk but as a dev, game dev is the one field i would avoid. shit pay and stressful deadlines.

>have enough runway to live as upperclass citizen for two or three years
Don't waste your money like that; instead:
>have enough runway to live as frugal rhodes scholar, comfortable & secure, studying as much as you can and working in building successful projects for the next ten years
Find a place with low cost of living and fast internet and invest your *time* and freedom into orders of magnitude greater projects over the course of the next decade.
>you could become the next elon musk

boobers

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 8K)

That and the companies you work for shut down overnight which just happened to me 3 days ago :/

Gather round children and listen to how I blew through 60k over 2 years
Tried to start a Veeky Forums. It didn't work out. I didn't gain shit. Now I'm just older. Wish I had worked a normal job bc now I have to come back to reality as a pathetic wage cuck while my former peers are managers and directors. Fucking marketing vps some sluts but who cares. Don't waste your life if you don't succeed. Life is long af you'll long for death. Never dream.

Fuck man. EA?

Nah, Wrestling game from smaller company

Definitely option number 2.

There are some amazing courses on Udemy for whatever programming topic you might be interested in, and they tend to be on sale for 10-20 bucks every two weeks or so.

Eventually you want to start building up your own portfolio/github so either undertake some project of your own that could showcase your skills or find some projects online.

In the meantime just minimize your expenditure, live like a poorfag as if your crypto money doesn't exist and let your crypto keep increasing in value once this bear run finishes up somewhere in the next 6 months.

Whatever you do spend as little as you can of your crypto money- if you do have a good amount now (6+ figs) you could be in a position to be entirely financially independent within the next few years if you play it right.

And buy REQ as well btw.

4. Make more money with crypto you fucking cuck

Start to travel the world and learn shit(coding, read books) in Hostels. In SEA and South America u can basically live for 20$ a day. Meanwhile u will live in all kinds of amazing places, meet some cool people and start to transition away from autism.

travel, put some money aside, invest in skycoin and wait for the end of 2020 to collect gains

Attached: 6eec0fa2882c546bf079144eecb43769.jpg (564x846, 79K)

>3a. What kind of business?
If you don't know what kind of business is it a good idea to start one?
Do 1 & 2

user! Realize that your gains are the least valuable thing you own compared to your mind and your will. Your gains mean that whatever you decide to do can pretty much be favored to succeed. Recognize that your unique point of view makes you uniquely qualified to do something important. What is your vision?