Who the fuck gets McDonald's to cater a wedding

Who the fuck gets McDonald's to cater a wedding
whec.com/news/will-you-mcmarry-me/4401809/?cat=565

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/831894799741513728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A nigger

>Who the fuck gets McDonald's to cater a wedding

You sound like a sheltered fucking white kid.

Pretty common in black weddings I've been to around Memphis...

W H I T E P R I V I L E G E
H
I
T
E
>you get it it

>Rochester

This is barely qualifies to be a thread on Veeky Forums

my aunt nancy....

I was so happy it snowed that weekend, I just lied and said the trains weren't running and I Couldn't make it out of the city

>tfw all of them are on Medicaid and my tax dollars support their shitty lifestyles

The system is broken

Literally flyovers

>Literally flyovers
It's Rochester NY you fucking deep dish cock gobbler

I went to a wedding that was catered by KFC. Not going to lie, it was pretty tasty and went well with the open bar.

You have been using this in multiple threads. Was flyovers on the word of the day calender ?

For me it's the McChicken, the best way to propose

She'll enjoy some nugs
Used tendies for proposal
I am now alone

That doesn't sound bad at all.

"Can I get a rum and coke and a 2 piece"

Ah, upstate NY. Right in the heart of NY's flyover rust belt.

We had chick-fil-a cater our wedding.

Trashy or no?

I hope it was a gay wedding for the irony

for me

>that giant-ass ring

twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/831894799741513728

Sounds like a good, upstanding, Christian ceremony.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be serious or not

>good and upstanding
>christian

You know the drill.

>Who the fuck gets McDonald's to cater a wedding
Wow. This reading comprehension skill you have is so...uhh, bad. That's not the moral of the story, or even the couple that said that. Wow.

People who do unusual things like get married inside a restaurant, typically have some sentimental history to do so. They met there, worked there, or bonded over the shared experience in some way. Some people actually intend to just do something memorable, such as have the trashiest wedding possible, just for the fun of it. It's their choice and doesn't always reflect on their class (though oftentimes it does).

If you both like the cheaper things, go for it. But in my mind, a wedding should be something a little more memorable, having something you won't always get to. You can always get McDonalds, so it's not really special

jews=/=white

member the taco bell wedding?
you can get married at taco bell for $600
includes tshirts, champagne glasses filled with baja blast, a shitload of tacos and chalupas, and a real wedding certificate

sounds dope af, how many people would it feed?

If I had a fiance that would accept a fast food wedding, I would not walk away, but run. Wtf you millennial fagtards? You're worse than the fucking Brits.

google it

Here's what a $600 Taco Bell wedding includes:

- A ceremony with an ordained officiant
- A private area for a reception with room for up to 15 people
- 12-pack of Tacos and a Cinnabon Delights cake
- A sauce packet bouquet for the bride
- Goodie bag with sauce packet garter belt and bow tie, "Just Married" T-shirts and Taco Bell-branded champagne flutes

honestly expected a little more desu

>room for up to 15 people
>12-pack of tacos

lolok

Americans are so pathetic and classless, this doesn't even surprise me.

Who the fuck cares?

my fucking sides user

>fastfood catering a wedding
I hope it was your wife's idea or enjoy that shit being brought up in a arguement in 5 years.

All those kikes

One of the richest, most ridiculous weddings I've ever been to had a late-night delivery of a few hundred Krystals to sober everyone up. Then again, this was a central Georgia wedding, and those burgers were eaten embarrassingly quickly by a bunch of politicians in tuxes, desperately trying to avoid their trashy drunk trophy wives. And Ronnie Milsap was there, for some reason.

reminder if you keep forcing a meme it will stick to someone. bless yuour persistence flyover meme kid

>that look on Morgan Freemans face

He (((knows)))

This

If you pull some shit like putting a ring in a Mcnugget, this should not be someone you seriously consider marrying...

Are you a woman or a faggot?

dumb ass muricans

Wish a girl would propose to me with a ring in a McChicken family. A boy can dream :(

>average Trump voter

just make more money. you'll always be better than them anyway