Guy's a total shitbag and somehow gets away with it. Works at coinbase, helps to get litecoin listed...

Guy's a total shitbag and somehow gets away with it. Works at coinbase, helps to get litecoin listed. Makes a shit load of money. Dumps all his LTC at ATH and leaves everyone with their bags of a shitcoin that's basically a BTC copy paste. Also spreads a load of poorly researched nonsense all over Twitter. The guy is snake, but somehow gets away with it as people buy into the good guy persona.

Attached: uf38wzke56o01.png (946x826, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=23768.msg3815348#msg3815348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The problem is that LTC was probably always designed to fail in this way. Imagine the following scenario:
>You 'develop' ltc into a major coin through fud, lies and trickery ala coblee. Then you get it on an exchange through nepotism (1) which causes it to moon. All the while you are planning the scams, litepay, litepal, selling at the ATH, etc. Who would do these things accidentally? I mean if you really wanted ltc to succeed, why wouldn't you do basic due dilligence, not once but twice? Why wouldn't you actively develop the coin? Why would you spend all your time trolling and shitposting? And then when everything looks bright, you let people know it was a scam all along and the savior figure gets to be crucified (like coblee).
>What happens then? Everyone who bought in and got wrecked thinks/feels that crypto is a scam. They tell their family if they're not too embarrassed. Negative reviews are very powerful. But its just FUD. Just like they FUD Dash and say its shit and not private, when its probably the best coin and privacy has the best tradeoffs. But they don't care they're just lying to destroy truth is irrelevant. They want that same effect that has hampered Dash to be applied to ALL crypto. The only way to combat it would be to educate people that crypto isn't to get rich, its to gain freedom.

Anyone who unironically put money into LTC, get the fuck out of crypto, you'll never, ever make it.

Glad you retards got fucked over. LTC only pumped and got good word because it wasn't a real threat as opposed to bch.

>BCH
>Real threat
It's a big joke

Attached: image.jpg (750x725, 378K)

>bch

now i see where the ltc fud threads are coming from

keep up the good work pajeets

I never trust a chink
Or a Jew

Bought some at $40 sold at $250. Already made it.

This chink isn't chink.
Actually he always fucks with chinks (bitmain, tron etc) and buddies with Riccardo etc.

Yep, he even reposted neo "fud".
He's anti-chink.

>buys LTC
>blames someone else
lmao

>same ID

>WHY USE BCH WHEN YOU CAN JUST USE LTC ITS EVEN FASTER AND BETTER AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT USE BCH

this
I've known this guy was a shit bag ever since he sold his stake and claimed it was because it was a conflict of interest.

Attached: 1396737505687.jpg (803x726, 60K)

We have IDs here nignog.

never liked this guy so i never invested in his shitcoin.

>litecoin

medium.com/@bitfinexed/coinbase-insider-trading-litecoin-edition-be64ead3facc

Attached: Charlie Lee LTC liquidation.jpg (1750x1013, 204K)

He's a worthless scammer who contributed nothing of value. Hes also an attention whore.

Litecoin is a copy and paste of Bitcoin with three variables changed -- supply, block time, and algorithim.

That's it. There is zero innovation to Litecoin.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=23768.msg3815348#msg3815348

I was continuing my thought, not samefagging.
But I do understand it looks like this.

>explicitly agrees with himself
>i was just continuing my thought guys!
keked

It's normal in some languages to continue your own thought by "yes,...". Not being a native english speaker I made a mistake.

Niggers are more trustworthy than them.
Yes, I'm being serious.

He wasn't wrong. He dumped on everyone to take advantage of his conflict of interest, and banked on the rubes to interpret his admission of that as "honorable." Classic manipulation tactic.

>didn't buy under $50
You sound fucking salty