*blocks your arteries*

*blocks your arteries*

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26586275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*blocks you*

*triple bypasses behind you*

Yes, good goy! Avoid "unhealthy" fats that facilitate brain and muscle growth so you can stay weak and stupid.

*steals my thread*

Am I in the 90s?
>le fats are bad

Butter is good for you.

>felling for margarine

guys it's cheese

nah

t. dairy industry shills.

How cardiovascular health works in America:

>Eat an average American diet of 5000 calories a day.
>Diet consists mainly of of PUFAs, refined carbohydrates, and grains.
>Heart disease happens.
>Doctor puts you on statins (which do nothing to help and may actually worsen condition), tells you to eat a low fat high carb diet (which will fuck you up even worse, especially if it has a lot of grains and soy), and sends you on your way.
>You die of cancer or heart disease within five years. Whichever kills you first.

My father was a cardiologist for 30 years. He saw it hundreds of times from his colleagues' patients. They all would just shrug their shoulders and say "Well, can't repair the damage from a lifetime of bad eating!" Putting people on a diet of healthy fats, high protein, and tons of leafy green vegetables can cure most of the chronic illness in America today. Cancer, diabetes, and heart disease all react amazingly well to ketogentic-based diets.

Dietary fat does not cause heart disease. Nor does dietary cholesterol. The greatest correlation between diet and heart disease has been seen in grains. It's like every single time, people who get heart disease eat shittons of grains.

dude fat is fucking terrible for you. get a grip americans are fatter than ever.

Stop eating fat

>grains kill

Since every civilization, western and eastern was built on grains and high heart disease, diabetes and cancer rates rates are only a recent phenomenon, you're going to have to find your boogeyman somewhere else. I'm not saying it's fats or protein, but it certainly isn't grain itself. It's probably more a combination of the sedentary lifestyle and the way our foods are saturated in a vast array of toxic industrial chemicals.

sugar is worse than fat

yeah it's not the grains. it's the highly processed and refined grains, that become devoid of all their beneficiary vitamins/minerals and whatnot. also all the corn and soy products which are practically in everything nowadays

>fat makes you fat

Bitch please. Calories and sugar are the enemy here. Hatred for fat is just outdated food science.

Please don't use "grains" to refer to sugar and refined flour. It makes it sound like you think rice and oatmeal are causing heart disease, which is retarded.

tofu is good 4 u tho

hatred of fat is hatred of flavour.

Brother please may I partake of the grains

This a fucking 1000 times, I try to tell my family but no one listens, they act like im talking shit, condescending fucks.

>huuuur fat makes you fat user, my doctor said so
>my doctor told me my cholesterol is high
>i need to buy the low fat stuff my doctor told me
>are you a doctor user?

Fucking mom science

Brothaaa you want have some rice?

Fat makes you feel full

Well, I guess my arteries must be tight as ticks.

ITT: children who don't exercise. Do 30 minutes of exercise a day and you literally don't have to worry about this shit.

>Fat makes you feel full
it does the opposite, fool. Trust me, I've studied this extensively. I hardly eat any fat nowadays. 90% of my calories come from carbs.

You're not a doctor though and it looks like none of their objections had to do with flavor. Way to also reveal you live at home

fuck off monsanto shill. take your fucking maize and shove it up your ass.

ugh it must be so EASY to be born without the fat genes!

We're all born with the fat genes. Some of us transcend out genes and become Veeky Forumsizens

not true at all. exercise does nothing. 1 cookie = 30 minutes of exercise.

I mean worrying about blocked arteries and diabetes is what plebs who don't exercise worry about. If you want to be less fat, eat less calories is pretty simple.

eating less fat is key to weight loss. This will get more apparent as you get older and your metabolism slows down.

Fat is 7 calories a gram and carbs are 3 calories a gram, so you're not wrong. Being fat isn't a health problem like clogged arteries are though. Daily cardio will prevent clogged arteries even if you're 30 pounds overweight.

Lel

>Being fat isn't a health problem like clogged arteries are though. Daily cardio will prevent clogged arteries even if you're 30 pounds overweight.

very wrong. if you are fat, you're eating too much. Easiest thing you can do is cut out the fat. For example, stop eating cheese.

>Fat is 7 calories a gram and carbs are 3 calories a gram

9 and 4.

Fine, justify your lack of exercise. Blood pumping through your veins doesn't prevent clogged arteries.

I do exercise. But not to lose weight.

kek

YOU DO IT TO PREVENT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE FROM CLOGGED ARTERIES FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE

Exercise causes inflammation so it probably causes clogged arteries, actually.
people drop dead jogging all the time.
Drinking coffee, and eating a low fat diet, is key to preventing clogged arteries.

Cardio momentarily increases blood pressure. People who drop dead are long distance olympian joggers, they also shit their pants because they can't control their bowels. That much is unhealthy, like most things that aren't taken in moderation. It doesn't cause "inflammation" long term. Drinking coffee will give you cancer, btw. Have fun with that instead of a simple heart attack.

>People who drop dead are long distance olympian joggers
No people who drop dead jogging are unhealthy people trying to lose weight by exercising, or long term exercisers who have terrible diets because they think their exercise protects from from heart disease (it doesn't)

moderate coffee consumption reduces inflammation so this helps protect against heart disease AND cancer.

Nothing cholesterol kid

it does increase your chance of heart disease.

low fat diets nothing for weight loss which it was marketed as though.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26586275

>low fat diets nothing for weight loss which it was marketed as though.
They must not be low fat enough. I try and eat as little fat as possible. It makes a huge difference. fat melts off me gradually... since most fat is burned by the organs in a steady manner.

>being this butthurt on Veeky Forums
sad

*blocks your androgen receptors*

*is good for you*

I had serious angina for a while back in October. Laid off dairy and meats and surprised how much of a difference it makes. Never going back

Stop bumping old threads you penis wrinkle

what's wrong, did your go za thread get bumped off the front page?

underrated

How can so much conflicting science that is supposed to be objective by now be so ever present in this thread?

No, my McChicken thread had 404'd

>Since every civilization, western and eastern was built on grains and high heart disease, diabetes and cancer rates rates are only a recent phenomenon, you're going to have to find your boogeyman somewhere else.
Sitting on our fat asses all day erryday might have something to do with it.
I mean realistically the average american would get about as much exercise as normal if you locked them up in a cage just big enough to house them.

>I mean realistically the average american would get about as much exercise as normal if you locked them up in a cage just big enough to house them.
So yeah you get a bunch of people who are functionally just as active as if they were locked in a tiny cage 24/7 and feed them 3500+kcal a day and big fucking surprise their cardiovascular system is just fucked

>implying that's a bad thing

inflammation is every disease

You know fat is calories right?

Bump

*teleports behind you*
*gives you diabetes*

> I try and eat as little fat as possible.
Enjoy your testosterone goals of 2017

what did he mean by this?

He took what he considered a funny image of a thread with a joke that OP in turn supposedly stole from another user. All to make another slide thread on /pol/.

Actually, fat is good for health because it lubricates arteries and makes blood flow better

Fat isn't addictive, unlike sugar.

Also muh polyunsaturated fats.

I probably exercise more than you do and I still worry about this shit. It's also worth mentioning that sitting on your ass for 6+ hours a day is going to counteract that 30 minutes of exercise you're proposing.

Oh are we e-statting here? I bike commute in a hilly area, 1 hour of "exercise" twice a day. My doctor told me a few years ago (after a cholesterol test) that whatever it is I'm doing, keep doing it.

Forgot to add, I inhale butter, bacon, eggs, etc, like it's going out of style

>Fat isn't addictive,
fat is extremely additive.

Everything pleasurable can be addictive.

Overeating is addictive as shit, and it's a natural thing too because our brains are set up to think Food is limited in abundance and we better eat up whatever is in front of us. If I need to I could easily consume 4000 Calories of food, and that's not cheating like just eating straight butter & ice cream I mean eating bread, meat, and cheese. And if I eat like that every day i'll be a fatass again.

As a person who dropped 60 pounds I do feel a Ketogenic diet was the way for me at least to go. Because eggs, butter, and low carb veggies fill me up and satisfy me for a longer period of time. Keep in mind I kept within -300 Calories (at least) minimally of my intended diet.

I think you're bound to lose weight as long as you don't overeat, my opinion is I could have probably lost the weight by eating good carbs as well. But the beauty of Keto was that I really didn't feel like I was starving despite only eating 1400 Calories on a slow day, because I had eating Cheese and Roast Beef.

The best diet is the one you can stick to. If you can stay healthy while still having a serving of candy then that's fine.

4u

Does anyone have the webm of the girl deepthroating the butter?

>2017
>thinking its shameful to live at home at 19

The best diet is no diet friendo. Diets just promotes insecurity and increases anxiety, any psychologist will tell you. Eat what you want, and just count calories.

so don't eat the cookie you fat fucking piece of shit i hope you die you human waste of space fucking END YOUR LIFE STUPID FAT FUCKING COW

He appreciates this thread.