Best Chip brand?

What's your favorite chip brand and flavor?
Personally I Iove these. The health part is a bonus but because of how sharp and strong the salt and pepper are, plus the type of chip

>health part

kill yourself

das it mane
pic related is best kettle flave

these badboys

you need to calm yo self boy

ma nigga

cape cod

Cape cod gives me shits

sounds like a you problem

Why is sandwich on there

There are people on planet Earth, nay Sir, on this very board, who would label pic attached as a sandwich of sorts.

I defecate thou not.

These are good

Eat a dick bong.

Why, good Sir, I have no more than recently finished a fine selection of repast, which was consummated with the finest of spotted dick and custard, of a manner and keeping to be not unlike pic attached.

Verily good Sir, enjoyest thou HFCS and MSG most heartily!

Fucking these. Kettle and Hawaiian are best chip

you should try the spicy voodoo sometime

>The health part is a bonus
Oh geez. The potatoes were supposedly organic, but healthy? Nope.

I like the flavors of kettle chips, but in general, they are too hard and crunchy if they aren't browned well. Dark russets and "dirty chips" are more deliciously natural tasting. Some kind of starch washing process happened to get your "health" chips you love so well.

That picture is of a chicken sandwich

jalapeno kettle
honey dijon kettle
alternating is best

I'm Beetwen RUFFLES and PRINGLES

Kettle brand curry ones are my favorite.

nice

Pickled Onion or Spicy Monster Mash.

>The health part is a bonus

>chips are healthy

You fuckin idiot eat a carrot and go for a run you fat fuck

Also kettle chilli chips from Australia in the 90's were the best

The point of me saying that is acknowledging the health points of it, i don't buy it for that you retard, thats why i said its a bonus. And I'm 6"3 160 lbs dumbass

when I was younger me and my brother used to dip these in mayo, quality snack

These are so, so good but I can't find them in stores anymore :(

chip jeaven

Just because they're organic doesn't give them "health points" you absolute fucking mongoloid

The jalapeno version of these are the best chips I've ever had. I live on the East coast now and can't get them here.

Don't even have time to see if they've been posted yet. If you appreciate potato chips that have flavor, do yourself a favor and try these.

This is memes. They took some regular barbecue chips and through some mention of a meme ingredient (in this case, Avocado) as a marketing gimmick.

Kettle is probably the worst brand about it. They've got some regular salt chips, but WOAH, this is HIMALAYAN PINK SALT! They taste exactly the same as the regular chips, but use a meme ingredient as a marketing gimmick.

They also have Sriracha flavored chips. Another meme ingredient.

Fuck them.

>everything I don't like is a meme
>all popular things are memes
>if it is marketed its a meme

There are no health points to potato chips.

I have a bag of those in my freezer that I've not gotten around to eating.

I got some of these, they're good but it's impossible to open the bag like you open every other type of chip

Youre a dumb cunt. They go out of the way to list that theyre made without a GMO and they're gluten free. I was just acknowledging it faggot. Dont give a shit how credible or valid it is, but it was obviously a point of contention for them.

I swear you retards will find literally anything to bitch about.

>GMO
>gluten-free

retard, who cares

Apparently you since you get butt blasted at the mention of it

I get butt blasted at people thinking either of those indicate healthiness of a food

Ok so you basically just said "yes I do care and I'm going to be a cunt about it too". Dumbass. This isn't even a point worth arguing

In the words of the latest Nobel Prize for literature winner, "how does it feel" to be ass ravaged?

but those are cookies

kekd

salt and vinegar all the way

Death Valley Chipotle was the best flavour