Hi guys, I'm that asshole who got picked for master chef

Hi guys, I'm that asshole who got picked for master chef.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the first stage got moved to Sunday. Will k keep you posted.

Also, for my dish I'm between presenting cinnamon rolls, butterchicken, osso bucco or cheesecake.

>There will not be heating or cooling facilities at the event.
>It has to keep well for up to six hours.

I'm worried that the cheescake might be too simple, even though it's kind of MY thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EcJOmWCdLBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares faggot

Wear a fedora on set and act like a memester or it's bullshit

This was all discussed on the previous thread. Most of Veeky Forums kinda liked the idea of me doing posts and shit.

I don't give a fuck what was discussed in a previous thread, because we're discussing this now.

Do or be forever cursed by the spirit of Josh

Also, when they get to the sappy part where they ask who you're doing it for and who inspires you, etc, mention your beloved uncle Pepe

the show is heavily edited so he can't do anything interesting

do non disclosure agreements not exist?

You NEED to mention the McChicken.

Even if you're just saying "If the judges wanted to eat stale meals they'd just go eat a McChicken"

Then you will ascend, and become a meme.

no shit but he can still wear a fedora and act like an aspie when he's up to the hotseat

Shout "GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!" so that we know you're from Veeky Forums.

Didn't this nigga go crazy and kill himself?

Make as much Bane jokes as possible

"This is a big cheesecake,I might even have some left for you!"
"Now,here comes the tricky part. If I turn off that oven,will it be undercooked?"

Etc

I thought Gordon didn't like people presenting dessert. Do the chicken, a nice piece of juicy chicken will win him over. Make sure its not greasy.

Every time you cook something shout

PAN

NICE AND HOT

On the heat, off the heat.

>It's his secret technique

To add onto this, you should do your own interpretation of a McChicken. There might be legal complications with actually saying McChicken, so just say it's a chicken sandwich. But try to make it as close as possible to the real thing; mayo, shredded lettuce, etc

That's the niggerest nose I've ever seen

what's your real name so I can cheer you on

Do this please

Make "mom's spaghetti" and drop some on the floor, liberal use of your family's secret recipe (quinky sauce) and inspiration from your uncle Jack all need to happen

For those saying pepes and ramsay.

It's. Not the US version

GET OUT!!!

this fucking please this

>turn on stove
>YES THE FIRE RISES

Please mention Fazoli's and Jack Scalfani.

>act like an aspie
>act

We're all aspie here famalamadingdong.

This

Underrated post.

pretty much this desu

The only way we will ever confirm this is true is if you agree to serve unseasoned mashed potatoes on a frisbee with one whole lemon for garnish.

Reference this video. See if Gordon knows what you're doing. Just call everything Rustic.

Fuck forgot the video youtu.be/EcJOmWCdLBs

>cooking show
>keeping things in the "danger zone" for 6 hours

lel

Would eclairs be a good option?

Literally nobody cares about your forced meme, samefag.

OP, don't worry about your simple shit. In the show, they always have some dipshit fuck up some fancy attempt at something which leaves the person who went standard looking great.

Get this hothead judge outta here

>There will not be heating or cooling facilities at the event.

On a fucking cooking show

OP isn't wrong. I was on a local cooking show here in LatAm and I was going to make a ziti dish for my audition, then got told it would be hard and cold by the time it got to the judges. I think they look more for your aptitude in making a dish and how you react to stimulus like people talking to you while cooking as opposed to skill while cooking.

why post if you just have no idea what you're talking about?

Look you fucking retarded nigger, it's a cooking show and they're asking you to bring premade food. What's to stop you just getting a real chef to make you something and bring it with you?

You're the nigger you fucking nigger. Only a nigger could be as fucking retarded as you are. Stupid fucking NIGGER

FIRST ROUND

AUDITION

>underage b&

Why even bother bringing food at all then?

which version is it you idiot, desu nobody really gives a shit about some cunt participating in masterchef kasachstan

Where is the filming taking place? Make cannabis-infused whatever.