Friendly announcement: the ICO bubble has NOT yet popped...

Friendly announcement: the ICO bubble has NOT yet popped. All these garbage startups hold literally millions of dollars worth of ether each. When they start mass selling, it will affect the WHOLE market. Not just the price of ether but also bitcoin because they're tied like two little queers. You heard it right, ETH will drag BTC down, and that beautiful moment is not that far away.

Attached: 1521432531322.png (650x650, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvfshr4tMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes you're right the crypto bubble is just like the dot com bubble. All shitcoins/scamcoins/pipe dreams will burn into oblivion.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvfshr4tMw

Attached: 3673992165_4b0499e39f_b.jpg (1024x719, 331K)

not until they burn millions of normans though

>Amazon could be 10x walmart
Well they werent that off

They currently are

i don't know a single person IRL who could get on a computer and know how to buy some BTC. this bubble hasn't even begun to peak.

Where do you live user? I see people say this every once in a while and it sounds promising, but I just don't believe it. Literally every single person I know knows how to buy bitcoin. Literally every person - family, friends, colleagues...

>i don't know a single person IRL who could get on a computer and know how to buy some BTC. this bubble hasn't even begun to peak.
its one of the most retarded arguments i hear lately
not only you are in denial of this bubble bursting, you don't want to accept reality that this is pretty irrelevant and minor bubble
not a lot of people were buying tulips or beanie babies too, doesn't make them less of a bubble
also, when you compare you neet bux to real bubbles like dot com you should consider one major detail - all dot com companies had IPOs at a certain high price, while most cryptos started at zero

a larger American city. a lot of people are aware of "bitcoins" but have no idea where to get them or why they would even want one. to a majority of people on the planet, BTC is about as relevant as the aglet industry.

information accelerates at a rate far faster now. market sentiment is evolving before your very brainlet eyes. institutions, for the first time in any economic bubble, are late to the party. there was $3 trillion in the dotcom bubble before it popped. crypto has a much higher headroom.

besides, retard. the dotcom bubble shook out the shitty IPOs. if you don't chase memes in crypto, you'll be fine if you're a long-term investor.

Attached: 1520565203285.jpg (343x343, 16K)

>a larger American city. a lot of people are aware of "bitcoins" but have no idea where to get them or why they would even want one. to a majority of people on the planet, BTC is about as relevant as the aglet industry.

And it will stay like this, as they dont want to wrap their head around a speculative asset, that is hardly usable without registering here... transfer some USD here to this bank... wait for a couple of days to verify yourself... installing that... now go to this menu... copy this string of numbers you will never be able to memorize... register your mobile... now double-check this string, so you dont lose everything... now wait for a couple of minutes.

SEE, IT IS SO EASY TO HAVE BITCOIN!

>besides, retard. the dotcom bubble shook out the shitty IPOs. if you don't chase memes in crypto, you'll be fine if you're a long-term investor.

pic related

Attached: cisco.png (744x425, 30K)

Wonder why you didnt post the amazon share price chart user

>comparing the most profound global currency revolution in 100 years to beanie babies

Maybe because it was impossible to tell, which company is "fine" and which is "not fine" at this time.

Point is: cisco was never a "not fine" company.
Still got rekt.

>Whereas all of Silicon Valley felt the impact of the dot-com bust, Cisco largely has itself to blame for its current woes, according to the analyst. "Cisco is a victim of its own doing -- for example, focusing on non-core businesses like consumer, and migrating off the path which made the company a tech bellwether such as innovative switching and routing products."
Doesnt sound fine to me

>posts a retrospective view

Sometimes I wonder, how you people can write on a keyboard.

Attached: sdoisfoijs.jpg (306x306, 20K)

That’s great News. Easier for us marines to keep accumulating.

YOU ACCUMULATE FOREVA!!!

Attached: DIGIMARINE!.png (532x782, 512K)

You posted an incorrect statement and I corrected it. So go roll your eyes at yourself fuckface

It is proven that the norman buys low, sells high. We need Veeky Forums traders to crash it.
When Veeky Forums will be flooded again and threads will last 10 minutes max, then we know the ico-scam bubble will pop.

you really aren't grasping the situation. CISCO, Dell, those companies all triggered their own bubble pop when they sold a majority of their own shares en masse.

crypto is a gravy train and i guaran-fucking-tee you the top BTC holders aren't going to trigger the bubble pop. the Mt. Gox trustee knows this, and so do all the other whales.

>retrospective
retrospective is how whales are able to keep this ((((charade)))) going. this market is different and you fucking know it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 10.26.51 PM.png (452x617, 281K)

>Have fuckton of eth
>Crash it now instead of waiting for adoption and high liquidity
What a retarded argument, the only ones selling are those with an interest in draggin eth down even at a loss, like EOS cunts.
Everybody else sell only when funds are really needed, they know that they sit on a fucking goldmine.

>You posted an incorrect statement and I corrected it. So go roll your eyes at yourself fuckface

You missed the whole point.

Go back to before dotcom popped and see, who told you "Cisco is not fine".
Did they make mistakes? Yes.
Was is possible to tell? No.

Same goes today with crypto.
If the project you favor fucks up and crashes to zero, you only know in hindsight.

not true. lots of projects are forced to sell their ETH regardless of price because they need to pay their developers and remain operational. EOS can dump massive amounts of ETH and boost their own coin price, and then collect BTC and ETH for EOS tokens. this is worse than just the Mt Gox faggit dumping his wallet, because that faggit isn't propping up his own coin and still collecting the top two market cap coins over the next few months.

>sell only when funds are really needed

You are on the right track here, push this thought a bit further, please.

Because
this
is
the
whole
fucking
point

More and more projects doing an ICO are in need to pay more and more financial obligations, because their fucking landlord does not accept ETH. If 500 ICOed projects need to pay $50k per month in rent, obligations, wage, expenses etc., you have selling pressure of 25 million from people who buy ETH for hard fucking cash.

>comparing the most profound global currency revolution in 100 years to beanie babies
people bought useless overpriced beanie babies on a presumption some bigger idiot will buy it from them at higher prices later
people bought useless overpriced 1st gen blockchain chucky cheese tokens on a presumption some bigger idiot will buy it from them at higher prices later
basically they are indistinguishable

But this is healty, it redistribuite those eths at a reasonable price while paying for the ecosystem development. It's not a "bubble popping" where an overpriced asset plummet to his real value and it's sold off en masse.
I think you are overestimating the sell pressure, most project are well funded and have no need to sell a lot of eths, or any, and traditional investors are getting interested and involved, and the possibility that they buy traditional stakes of the companies instead of tokens/eth is real, providing a direct cash funding.

you can at least buy things with btc though, you couldn't buy shit with beanie babies

a lot of vpns accept btc, you can buy a Veeky Forums pass with btc, you could even buy games on steam with btc at one point

To question if BTC will ever achieve mass adoption in sensible. To question if it has any use is to be an incurable brainlet.

Pretty sure they've been cashing out

that is the only reason you invest ever. to sell it to someone els at a higher price. that means stocks are also beany babies and so is gold etc. Your argument is as invalid as you are stupid

dude... are you retarded? you just sided with his argument, and then said his argument is false

Attached: 139EA5DE-CC3C-4884-A7B4-E037F195A526.jpg (184x184, 22K)

Nah. This cunt has a long way to ride yet. Half the products haven't been released yet. The correction was healthy for the long term.