Meme food

ITT: infuriating food combos/meals that are made just to be shared on social media. I'll start.

"A waffle filled with mac and cheese, pulled pork, and bacon. With jalapeno bacon syrup on top. Also the waffle batter has pulled pork in it." 15k upvotes on leddit kek

le bacon xD

That looks tasty as fuck

Nigger are you blind that shit looks like something from gremlins

probably not terrible, but it's literally fat on top of fat on top of fat. way too rich. also warm avocado? no thanks

>American haute cuisine

Salted Caramel. You know I'm right.

wrong

t. Starbux roastie

there's a reason why sushi is cut and eaten as individual slices. but chipotle dude! lmao

can I get a bowl with the seaweed on the side

extra wasabi

Disgusting even if you have 3-5 people to spread the calories and sugar between.

Literally made me nauseous.

IT AWAKENS

Ew, fuck no.

Eh, not too different from hand rolls.

hand rolls

Hand rolls aren't abundantly filled with ingredients you pick yourself. Also have a lot less rice, sometimes not at all.

Yeah but it's not exactly a stretch dude

the idea of biting into the same piece of sushi twice is disgusting

I guess. Not so stupid but more of a case of being tired of seeing it shared around the internet.

People that respond to every post are worse than all those posts combined tbqh pham.

Think about lyfe den kill you are self...

Exactly.

Maybe for you.

I'll never get how that became the in thing.

This is to spite you, cockgobbler.

does it really "infuriate" you?

looks like somethignf from fucking troll 2

It's a troll egg :D

the phorrito and similar bastardizations of the burrito

>grains inside other grains

I hate Rice in any burrito, total poorfag tier cooking and just carbs on top of carbs.

The tortilla itself is more than enough starch, rice only makes for a drier burrito.

that's the issue you have with it and not the presence of soup ingredients inside a tortilla?

That's just called Chirashi, you fucking american.

>gets infuriated by food

literal autism

shit like caramel+salt, chocolate+chili/mint
actually most things with mint

>doesn't like thread
>proceeds to call op an autist
>le literal
Autism: "A serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to COMMUNICATE and INTERACT."

this shit is so gross. I can't understand why people would want that much sugar in their food.

Isn't that literally just a sushi cone, but cylindrical instead of conical? I'd prefer normal sushi but I don't think it's that ridiculous. It's not even that different from onigiri.

Salted caramel is such a basic concept, you really can't go wrong with sweet+salty. Plus caramel already has butter. The problem is that a lot of cheap candy and shit will throw in"salted" caramel as a type of buzzword and you probably end up tasting a slightly altered caramel. If you get some high quality shit the taste is discenible and delicious. Also chocolate+chili has been around since like the aztecs so it's not too much of a "meme". I also like the combination and think it definitely works, especially if you let it melt in your mouth. As for mint, I really don't know where you're getting at there...

>It's another "Reddit likes this so I need to feel superior" thread

You're sincerely more pathetic than those people who order those stupid mugs.

I challenge any of you to actually define what "meme food" is. You all need to get over how much you hate popular shit.

Confirmed for having shit flyover taste.

>mfw i will never be this autistic

Hi autistim

How the fuck do you eat those without making a huge mess?

>autistism

Dumbass

>Maybe for you.
not an argument. People eating shit aren't ruling good taste, proper manners and self respect.

looks like something you'd do at a kid birthday's party

> dumbasspergers

What the fuck is this
Why do americans have to be like that all the time, it's so tiresome

I absolutely love this kind of pretty sugary shit but I never ever eat it, because it would kill me to death

That would be you autistim

kys

>i have to eat it in 8 bites instead of 1

kys

I, too, fucking hate fun

Nobody cares fucko

Stumble off a precipice

If you left me alone with those, they'd be gone within the hour.

Please don't leave me alone with them.

>salt
We get it, you needed some new millennial sjw hipster meme shit to share on plebbook.

Are you a woman?

A giant crazy milkshake isn't too much of a meme, but
>birthday cake flavor
Now that's what I call a fucking meme. I hate birthday cake flavor. It's just a really strong taste of vanilla and sugar.

>"fun" is a way of qualifying food in burgerland
americans need to be euthanized as a whole.

Sushirittos are actually delicious though. Maybe dumb, but delicious.

It's just a THICCC hand roll

I actually know a place that does this, but they use house-made waffle cones, instead, and fill it with mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and your choice of meat.

Sounds good as fuck desu.

I'm sure wishing people death anytime you get feed some truth will get you far in life.

fun food is a thing. candy shapes, lolipops, it's only like that for fun. and it's not only swwets. takoyaki are served with moving decodration. The whole concept of fondue is about fun before taste.
without the fun aspect, food would just be blended ingredient in a white bottle eaten with a straw, without condiments.

I'm whatever you want me to be, honey ;)