Dur would you like paper or plastic?

>dur would you like paper or plastic?

Because they present me this question every time I go to the grocer I can only infer that there are those who actually prefer plastic bags over paper.

Really? Who the fuck are these people and how can I identify them so I can avoid them? Are you one of these people? Speak up. Why would anyone want plastic bags over paper? JUST

Plastic because it is free and less chance of it breaking. Paper because it's classier and supposedly better for the environment.

>not using totes

Wew

I always forget my fucking totes and get charged .25 for the goddamn paper every time. I've been to the store like one time when they had plastic and didn't charge me. Fucking goddamn.

Both options are free for me.

t. OP

Keep them in your car

All supermarkets really should make people deal with paper bags. I can't fucking believe that millions of plastic bags are either wasted or littered throughout the planet every single day, what a god damn waste

Keep your fucking opinion to yourself

Paper bags have now just become more a novelty... Or the distinct eyesore of Primark

>asking for paper
>having to make 3-4 trips from the car to tour house to get all of your groceries

No thanks, ill stick with plastic and load all them bags in one haul.

I use plastic bags for garbage bags cause my bin is small enough to use them and paying for garbage bags is fucking stupid when I get these things free.

Who gives a shit

>Is it classier to carry your bagel bites in plastic or paper
>Is it better for the environment to have plastic trash everywhere or cut down all the trees

Plastic clearly is the fat sexy assed patrician choice.

Paper always rips. Its a better option for a single bag maybe, where you can support it from the bottom. Especially the thick paper bags which stand upright and open by themselves.
The handles on plastic bags sling the items below from above, meaning you can easily hold three, four, even five bags or more with one hand. If you need to carry a lot of items a long way, this is far superior.
Plastic can be repurposed for picking up dog shit, wrapping up garbage like chicken bones or other wet stuff. Its hard to find other uses for a used paper bag.
They both have a place, but 90% of the time plastic is superior. Sorry, but OP is a fag.

>Buy frozen item
>It melts a bit and breaks the bag

It's not really better in the current climate. A lot of paper goes to be 'recycled', and recycling paper creates a shit ton of waste and pollution.

This. I keep mine in my car and then stick them on my door handle so I remember to bring them back down to the car once I'm done putting groceries away

This for me as well.
Tote bags are the best. I bought some nylon and fabric mesh bags at Daiso and they're the best grocery bags ever. They stretch and are quite strong, so you can really fill them.

i get plastic because i use it to clean out my cat box

Plastic bags are better at holding dog shit

>picking the meme bag

I try, but I forget to put them in my car because I bike everywhere except to get groceries or drop off laundry.