Request

Anyone else getting that ETH feeling?

Attached: Xa7DaqCV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yclist.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ETH feeling, with REQ?
D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

green I confirms the moon mission

Green ID, last 3 digits 628. Req $628 EOY.

U just ruined it

Stop fudding by comparing ETH with REQ.

REQ is far superior and be the first trillion dollar cryptoproject.

100%. The platform, the people making dapps for it confirmed, the partnership, tokenomics, and professional non-hypelords team are all extremely good signs.

It has everything it needs honestly to be a top 10. The FUD in the face of only good news and facts is also similar to people shittalking ETH as well.

REQ is God-tier crypto.

Attached: I70vHeOg_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I feel it

Make a fucking prediction eoy if you are gonna hunt trips !
>$100eoy2k18

REQ WILL make us rich. I can fucking feel it. The good thing about REQ compared to other platform tokens is the fact that the REQ token itself is the fuel, so the supply SHRINKS over time, rather than Ether which grows. Moreover, the people making dApps on REQ don't need to ever interact with the token which in my humble opinion makes them more likely to use the platform. The volatility of the token won't turn people away. Every new dApp built on the network is good for REQ holders because it increases the burn rate of REQ. REQ's price HAS to go up if people use the network, it literally fucking has to or all the tokens will burn up. God it feels fucking amazing to be /groundfloor/ on this trillion dollar project.

I'm bullish too, but trillion dollars? Come on man.

If REQ actually revolutionized triple-entry accounting like they say in the whitepaper they will indeed be a trillion dollar company. Banking system now is based upon double-entry bookkeeping. REQ also now has a genuine chance of accomplishing it due to being partnered with the biggest accounting company in the world. Read the whitepaper and focus on their accounting/auditing/invoicing business then google how much the global value of those markets are. Multiple trillions.

>Pay pal 100 billion
>req 1 Trillion
Tell me more

Everything can not be a trillion dollar market cap

The accounting industry isn't even a trillion dollars...

tfw this fucking cunttard dont know anything about req.

wow this is the most stupid sentence i have ever read. congrats on this, seriously

>tfw Veeky Forums are finally seeing the light and REQ is gaining approval
>tfw it hasn't mooned and these cunts are still going to get in on the ground floor
>tfw you knew what REQ meant months ago but not rewarded for it
fuck
I wish I was rewarded for being early for once. At least $1 would've been nice before people started catching on

Not market cap, the industry. The market cap will be 10 Trillion.

im hoping that the moon waits for me 5 more days. FUG feeling the FOMO

The market a shit user nothing is going anywhere for 1-2 months at LEAST

The big4 firms have a combined revenue of around 120 billion.

but every penny is critical up and down. i hope it goes down :( pls dump the mainnet pls :(

I bought at 50,000 gwei and it literally dropped 1 second after. Crypto is a scam

I will be so thankfull for my past me when this project becomes a top 10!

When does REQ coin burn begin?

req is the true link

this week

Kys

This literally sounds like a ponzi desu

>ground floor
the ground floor was months ago m8

What, are you literally retarded?

Strong possibility

Sentiments are changing. We're about to embark on a bullrun in mid April. REQ is positioned to be the biggest alt gainer.

Attached: 1416321690638.jpg (822x1024, 163K)

Y Combinator guarantees success and I'm not just regurgitating shit I hear, I have read Hacker News for a long time and seen how they actually make projects that succeed.

It's march 28th in two thousand and eighteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn and REQ is a great buy in the current market.

Should i sell 500 OMG for more REQ?

Apparently some massive bug had to be fixed in the smart contract that would've allowed big problem to happen
Looks like mainnet delay
Sorry

So how many do you need to make it?

I'm thinking at least above 2k.

Maybe shut the fuck up.

yclist.com

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 9.07.38 PM.png (341x53, 11K)

>>"I wish i was reward earlier for once"
>>"$1"
.....hey idiot, you should have bought at 0.05 and SOLD at $1.
It was a 20X in 2 months.

1k eoy

i see a lot more active projects and dead/exited?
whats your point brainlet?

Yes.

Yep, this is going to explode once mainnet releases

Attached: 2342342344.png (1366x614, 121K)

You could have fucking sold the high and bought the dip moron. That would have been your reward. I know I did.

>moron
easy to say in hindsight. I did buy the recent dip at ~17c anyway (yes I know it went down to 13 or so but who's psychic, not me)

Chainlink main net also going live shortly.

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT
These fucking meme coins better make me rich, anons

It is. But I actually did this. So there is that. It seems that you don't follow a good strategy. If something X20s you take profit. If you don't you are a fucking moron. You don't sell everything you have but at least 50/60 percent and use it to buy a new coin that has more chance of gaining in the short term. Repeat that and you will make it.

Now you just rode the rollercoaster up and down and got nothing to show for it.

i am i bought at .13. why didnt you? are you stupid or something?

Sauce on the website/app of pic

> I did buy the recent dip at ~17c anyway (yes I know it went down to 13 or so but who's psychic, not me)

Also: good job. It's impossible to actually buy the lowest point and sell the tops. You might get lucky once but that's not the point. The money is made inbetween the highs and the lows.

i bought at 0.13 and sold at .287. i mean how stupid are you?

Lymni com

Trips and req hits triple digits 2018

Why do you think this will succeed?

why do you think your question is not retarded?

Everyone on /biz is psychic. They always sell at the exact top and buy at the exact bottom.

Oh I don't know.. an obvious use case (simple fiat-crypto, fiat-fiat) transactions at the fraction of the cost of PayPal and Venmo, which every normie idiot could use with zero knowledge of blockchain or crypto in general.

Oh..and probably the most significant real world corporate partnership recorded by any altcoin just recently..

Attached: 1517967268688.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

lymni.com

what do you mean? If you can't pitch this project to anyone then you don't know much about it yourself.

What corporate partnership?
Was it one of the big 4 consulting companies?
I hate these consulting company partnerships because basically all they do is partner up for the purpose of writing a business case they can pitch to a client. They do this and have done this 10000's of times in the past and many of the business cases don't get implemented

Holy fuck DYOR nobody here is obligated to tell you shit. Obviously there are a lot of people confident in this project right now, I don't give a single fuck if you don't buy because you're a single shitposter on Veeky Forums

I'm not pitching it to you, go about your day.

Wow. I am getting deluded linkies flash backs. Huge red flag for this project

>>Anyone else getting that ETH feeling?
is it about to lose half of its price as well?

k

are you literally brand new?
is this literally the first post you've found on Veeky Forums?
How did you not see the REQ and the PwC posts?

bunch of queers arguing on a japanese cartoon image board.

your mothers don't deserve this.

Attached: soyBomb.jpg (635x479, 226K)

Going to dump all my REQs on you on mainnet release. Have fun holding a bag of bleeding tokens in a bearish market for months.