Coinbase intern here

I’m here to set some rumors straight. I’m an intern at Coinbase, I’m a computer science student minoring in economics so naturally I’m drawn to crypto economics.

Anyways, I’d like to let you know Ripple is never, ever being added. Brian despised it, he says it’s nlt what Satoshi would’ve wanted his technology used for (Brian claims he personally knew Satoshi but sadly he passed away in 2010).

Anyway, ask me questions about the rumors while I’m on the toilet.

Attached: 03775A7A-AD24-4AED-BEBB-723E32A0182F.jpg (225x225, 22K)

>coinbase intern here

This is not how you LARP

Bat or req

Why are you such a failure?

hey guys.
my dad owns coinbase. ama

hey its satoshi here, checking in

Don't forget to courtesy flush your larp.

Why is coinbase's CS such shit?

my dad works at nintendo i can have your fucking gamer tag banned

My dad is a Roschild the rumours are true we are lizards and eat people. AMA

if you actually work at coinbase (which you dont), tell me why the fuck they arent hiring for US remote support positions anymore? I wanted that fucking job user

So enlighten us user, when will BAT be added? An estimate is also fine.

Coinbase is using REQ to build a dApp that allows for a fiat ramp to all ERC20 tokens. This will launch in Q2 when REQ gets ERC20 integration. Brian is very, very impressed with the team, I’m expecting tons of high profile businesses to use REQ to build payment based dApps.

BAT will be part of that exchange of course, but Brian will never add something like that to the more customer friendly coinbase main exchange. The REQ dApp built by coinbase will be separate from the main exchange where Bitcoin and Ether are purchased currently. Think of it like an ERC20 based GDAX but built on REQ. Coinbase is already SEC compliant to there will be fiat integration immediately on launch.

satoshi here. I used to dislike ripple but now i realize it's the truest execution of by vision. my current ranking:
1. ripple
2. bcash
3. TBC

What quarter will if any new coin/token be added?

lol what a lying FAGGOT.

is it true that satoshi was a 900 lb wizard from teh 13th century sent back in time so far that he actually came forward in time and is using his knowledge of the past to create a speculative currency that he will then build a time machine with so he can go back to the futures past where he can build a time machine and get back to his alternate selfs timeline stopping himself from getting sent back in time by his brother who ended up consoling his wife because he was gone for the rest of their lives except he found out when he did come back from the future into the past that his brother and wife had been sleeping together which is cheating but not really because he was effectively dead but now hes not but theyre now unsure how to continue this love triangle relationship without causing irreparable damage to their respective family units?

yes, however by adjusting the time machine and coming back sooner, before the brother and wife get together, that problem is fixed. however, he came back too soon and now has to be careful not to run into his other self, leading to a possible paradox that could destroy the universe. many hijinks ensued.

Q2, see my reply above.

I’ve seen you guys joking about Brendan being a homophobe or whatever, but there was actually some internal discussion about that here when we were considering adding a new coin. Tokens typically aren’t considered but Brian really like BAT conceptually, however we had several employees get sort of upset about Brendan’s views, and being based in Seattle that was a hard decision for us to make. Brian just decided to go with a whole separate exchange for ERC20 with fiat integration.

So a new CB exchange with fiat to erc20?

Yes, slated for Q2 right now but because of the regulatory burden in the US things can change a lot day to day.

theyre in san fransisco retard

hahaha you dumb nigger I made the seattle/san francisco mistake earlier today and you read that and used it in your larp. hahahahahah larping nigger

THAts what I meant, San Franciso is like the gay capital of the world. Haven’t got a lot of sleep man, lay off.

My pet nigger just got a job at Coinbase too. Have you met him OP? His name is JawanaMo.

Hi there I am Satshi Nakamototo I misspelled my name on the whitepaper I was high as shit writing that. Holy fucking shit I can't believe how out of hand this has gotten man I made it as a scam so that I could buy this rare breed of purple mushroom from amazonian folk and get it sent to me here in Texas. It makes my belly button quiver to think you fcking idiots are so heavily invested in this, man I was so fucked on hallucinogens that year I wrote about 2 papers one on blockchain and the other on the fauna of my living room carpet. Anyways, the mushroom I'm talking about is little known but it makes my anus tingle and my teeth chatter like I'm having a constant orgasm. I lost the keys to my wallet one night I fcuking put them on a usb stick that I lost inside a prostitiutes vaginal cavity , fuckin cunt ran away. So my advice to all you guys would be take a fucking chill pill. Coin base my as well close up shop desu becuase I'm making my return as the messiah soon and when I spread my purple spores throughout the land money will no longer be needed. We will all be intangible beings floating between dimensions sort of like a block chain except with no fucking scams and shit. Chiill out enjoy the ride. Thanks guys have fun.

>Inb4 ripple gets added

>anyways

At least post legitimate proof that you are an intern.. post an id card from the company hiding your name or emails from the company hiding any private information.. or larp.

Attached: 1516940063217.jpg (399x400, 13K)

i hope your gay lover bites your dick off while you sleep!

When will LINK be added?

Read /r/coinbase. I would NOT want to be in customer support rn.

THIS.

Megalarper.

SO FAKE

S O F A K E

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PAJEETS