Literally the best time to buy

Literally the best time to buy.

Attached: file.png (1000x347, 80K)

Haha not even close.

GDPR, research that before considering buying kikebook. it can harm their earnings, and it's coming soon

thanks just bought 100k

the zuck dumped hundreds of millions of dollars worth of stock just before shit hit the fan. i'd say when the zuck starts buying, that would be the best time

Everyone I personally care about already dropped Facebook years ago, but now even my liberal coworkers are having roundtables discussing how to delete their accounts. Bearish.

>GDPR
this kills the facebook

snapchat > facebook

CATCH MY FALLING KNIVES, BOY

>buys after it falls below the 200day sma

Stay poor, son

waiting until it hits $120 then loading up

your trips are impressive, also the fact that someone on Veeky Forums knows more than just staring at a chart and judging price as an indicator to buy

They owe 2 trillion in fines, they’re so fucked.

How about Mark pays all of us that have used Facebook and the data that was taken. Pay me bitch. Without users, FB is nothing but 40,000 fake accounts using our stolen data.

>1 post by this ID
i guess OP cancelled his buy order

Attached: 1520465179010.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

People are such sheep. All this stuff has been known about Facebook for years. No one cared. Now the media tells everyone Facebook is bad, "muh Russians" and suddenly everyone wants to delete it and they think they are setting themselves free. What I am trying to figure out is why the mainstream media has suddenly turned on Facebook. Who did Zuckerberg piss off?

Apparently the phone app has a file in it that lists every call and text you make. I cant even uninstall it from my S7 only disable

Wife and I deleted our accounts today. I had mine since 2004.

Class action lawsuits coming in.
Q predicted this. Dont buy.

Dear Sir Mark
thank you for making our world better, despite our hard day's work, I retire to my facbook at night and go to bed relaxed. The jokes, life happenings, friends updates, bad and good news from friends and relatives, they all get me going to bed feeling grateful for life. Kudos to all the Facebook Team.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (482x295, 83K)

Snapchat has lost money every year since its inception. What are you smoking, user?

whats all i have been thinking about this. literally its the truth. who i did he piss off? why welse would they throw him under the bus when google do it on a much larger and more invasive scale? when every single popular app does it. are people that retarded ? why the fuck do they think these apps are free? do they not see the pop up on the phone saing it needs their pomission to have access to camera roll, contacts, etc?

fucking retards. It actually makes me more comfortable with crypto. The miniute the media say jump again they will.