The girl who posted this on my FB has armpit hair

The girl who posted this on my FB has armpit hair.

Attached: thegame.jpg (576x835, 58K)

If restaurants don't want to pay wait staff, why don't they allow you to go get your food near the kitchen whenever it's ready? Yeah, I get it's the fast food concept, but it wouldn't be the end of the world to adapt it to fancier places if there is some way to be notified when your food is ready. Wait staff are just parasites who insert themselves between the people who cook and you.

Tipping is so retarded.
>buy a $3 drink, have to tip $1 to bartender
>buy a $10 meal, they expect $2 tip

Spending time in countrys that dont allow tipping, service is generally better, prices are cheaper, and the staff dont throw hissy fits over tipping or not tipping.

Tiping only exist in US because you guys are retarded

Don't forget picking up a to-go order. They have to bag it up for you. Tough stuff.

>usa

this. tipping is for cucks

she's right. if you don't tip bare minimum 10%, fuck you.

>be american
>don't tip
>get shot

>you're a piece of shit if you refuse to pay the kike owner's wages for him

This is an American board, faggot. Go back to your commie shithole forums if you don't like it.

>employers are required to make up the difference if they don't make enough from tips
>this literally never happens to anyone in the restaurant industry

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

if you have a problem with it, don't go out to eat, faggot

This.

Why isn't table service optional then? If it was, it would be fine for charge whatever percentage for those who want it, but when you don't have a choice, it's not right. You're not the one who hired them or are asking them to do any of this. It's like squeegees who try to wash your windshield with pee bottles when you're stopped at red lights.

>Restaurant owners pitting customers against employees

Typical Hebrew strategy.

id give her a "tip" if you know what i mean. i love hairy girls

you have a choice. it's called being the cheap fuck you are and staying home to eat tuna fish sandwiches.

cheap cucks will be cheap cucks

You got 2 choices.

1. You pay higher wages and everything goes up in price anyways.

2. You tip and at least have some type of control over quality of service.

In addition, you're a restaurant owner...you're not sure how busy it will be...do you bring in staff at a higher wage to possibly stand around? Or would you rather have staff at a lower wage just in case?

It gives flexibility to the owner. The staff makes money only if it's busy. It's flexibility.

I was under the impression this was an Indian board

Why aren't you tipping the people who actually cook then? I'd be fine with that part, but if I like the food, it's because of the cooks, not because of the chad or stacey who brought it to me.

BTW waiters have a sixth sense for detecting cheapskates cucks
they will put powdered pubes in your meal
this is your last warning, cheapanon

I'm still convinced /pol/ could meme tipping out of American culture if it wanted to. They've done far, far crazier things.

But what is their value? They literally carry your plates for 30 meters or so. That's all they do.

t. powdered pubes afficionado

This is true actually. Why don't places do this it would cut costs dramatically.

>But what is their value?

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

This is how buffets make money despite me constantly overeating at them.

I have no strong opinions about tipping but that analogy is retarded.

You voluntarily chose to walk into a restaurant and sit down knowing full well what the tipping culture is (regardless of what you think of it) it's nothing like a squeegee hobo pouring urine on your windshield.

Doesn't matter if you hired them, when you sit down at the restaurant you're accepting their service. You're free to go to the grocery store and make food at home, eating out is not a right.

you idiots are clearly too young and dumb to be going to nice places with waiters anyway, so what do you care

I tip or don't go out because I think it's hard to comprehend, but wait staff are really, really overpaid for what they do.

I never tip and I avoid places that expect tipping.
Like why would I give some useless whore wagecuck money if I already paid for what I wanted?
What kind of retarded concept is this?

Attached: 31C9CE91-1EB1-4D5E-B4E7-4CFB74DEC65C.jpg (323x323, 39K)

Because people want feel special knowing someone is being their inferior by bringing their meal

Restaurants often times tip pool the back of house in. The problem is...those guys start becoming fuckheads and have zero incentive to provide good service(you can view what they do as customer service as well)...Basically every restaurant is this.

Customers want food/product

Cooks don't want to make food/product

Owner wants customers money.

Front of house staff are the middle men and are at perennial war with customers and back of house to satisfy their utility, all the while taking blame for any Fuck ups that happen along the way.

14 years in restaurants and bars.

If you don't tip the restaurant makes up the waiters wage up to minimum wage so they aren't going hungry.

Itt poorfags that can't afford to tip but trying to frame it into a moral argument.

yall worthless

Everywhere has tipping these days. Go into a place and order something at the register? Receipt spits out with a blank spot to add a tip for people doing their job.

SPAGHETTI THREAD

Never seen this here but if I notice somebody expects a tip I avoid that business and tell everyone I know to avoid that business.

I tip because it's the standard. I tip pretty well too. I just don't think it's fair to guilt trip people over a really stupid practice.

The only time I tip exceptionally well (25%+) is when the service and food are in the top 1% of my dining experiences or if I want to fuck my waitress.

They're talking about places like outback lol

if you avoid places where tipping is expected, your are dining in shitholes exclusively and the food is most probably already tainted with rat shit

if you don't tip in nice places, people will spit and fart in your food and the whole staff will make fun of you in your back

the joke is on you, but you don't realize it

the cost of paying the employee shouldn't be passed to the fucking customer. pure kikery from restaurant industry.

I just cook my food myself, why would I need to pay some faggot for something that I can do myself better?

Attached: 7C06F48A-C1C9-4E9B-8A4C-85AE9336583B.png (645x729, 93K)

No one thinks wait staff shouldn't be paid, it's simply that a lot of people would prefer it to be a realistic fixed price instead of an artificially low one to which you're expected to add arbitrary amount to impress the people you're with or feel "liked".

I was at McDonalds yesterday. As the employee handed me my big mac and diet coke they said "that'll be one gorillion dollars + tip" and of course I immediately handed over the money. I started clapping vigorously and so did everybody else in the restaurant, shortly after everybody started shouting "GOOD JAAAB". I grabbed my food, sharted, and left.

Attached: mutt.jpg (250x250, 10K)

how's your chronic diarrhea today ?

Problem is the policy should not be in favor of the owner. It's the owner's responsibility to anticipate traffic and plan accordingly. As a white collar worker would you be ok being paid less when your corporate employer is "not sure how busy it will be" ie. how much revenue it'll generate?

poorfags pls go

Waitresses know they make more through tipping culture than they would at a fixed wage. At least the sexy ones do.

I never tip, moreover wherever I go and use some kind of service be it restaurant or IT repairs or retail I try to negotiate prices as hard as I can.

amerimuts are just the saddest bunch of idiots on this planet.

shoo shoo

fart in your food kek

literally this. I can get up and refill my own drink.

If I’m paying $13 for a fucking cheeseburger and $6 for a beer why the fuck should I pay more for the waiter? I’m already overpaying vs if i were to buy materials myself. Go get fucked

You tip when you pick up take out?
Are you supposed to do that? I always thought it was just that their receipts always had a place for tip. I always put in $0
I mean I drove there and picked it up what would I tip for

This. Im sorry that the waitress has shit wage but I'm not paying her salary. Blame the owners for being greedy and relying on customers tips.

Im from Finland anyways it's considered rude to tip so it's not like this effects me greatly but every Time im traveling I get into talks about tipping.

i am from the east, we don't tip here

pls sir stfu, very good sir.

go fuck a kangaroo.

everyone in this thread who doesn't tip in the US is are, unironically, autists

I've heard waiters bitch endlessly about not getting tipped for take out orders and I'm like....whaaaa?

I'm supposed to give you $5 because you processed my payment and handed me a bag of food? It's the epitome of getting payed to do nothing

then stay in Finland, don't travel or eat out when you travel if you can't afford the culture you useless shit for brains

>mutt angrily defending tipping
Can't make this shit up

ITT: people who have never worked in restaurants and look like pic related

Attached: mlady.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Be italian: eat best food in the world not giving a shit about "tips" cause they don't exist here
American : eats shit food and has to tip

lol

Tipping is a superior system because it forces the waiter to try hard. I've been to a bunch of restaurants in the EU and the service was way shittier than American restaurants on average. The main people who hate tipping are poorfags who can barely afford to eat out anyway.

>italian
>not poor

choose one

Or just go out and act all happy with the service, but refuse to tip?

Neither is getting a tip, faggot.

You should tip faggot

Minimum wage is too low, do your duty and help the poor fuckers.

Sometimes i go to fancy places, eat, and leave without paying. I know the waiters will get fucked for it, maybe have to pay the bikk themselves. After a couple of beers i really couldn't give less of a shit. Want to earn a good wage? Learn something other than carrying stuff and smiling, or at least charge the customer up front

It was a McDonalds inside a Walmart...wasnt it?
>i knew it

You say 'flexibility' but you really mean 'control', or better, 'exploitation'. No employee should be paid less just because its not busy.

you sound like a feminist. food service is a business not a privilege

>i'm literally a thief. i am doing well in society

Attached: plush.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

Billy Butterface would call it the 'order the t-bone and you might get to bone me' effect
Some people like other, sexy people be their servants for a bit
Go figure

why would you tip someone just for doing their job, surely you're supposed to tip someone who actually deserves it, as in they excelled expectations?

And this, children, is why you never go to a place again after you misused their service.

It would, anyway. Be glad, now you have a choice to pay less

this

Its low key prostitution
They will smile at you, swing their asses and maybe rub ass against ellbow. Not to speak of perfume and such
It teaches girls that it pays to be a littlw bit of a whore, early on

Eurofag here

>Reluctantly goes to the Mut shithole that is known as the USA
>Goes to chink chong wong tong restaurant.
>awful food and awful service
>here comes the bill
>do the typical brit thing of "tipping" to round off the chump change
>waiter gets aggro and demands a tip
>i bert stare this fucker for roughly 5 minutes and then proceed to leave

tipping is the most autistic thing ever. I've worked as a waiter before and only got tipped by big groups and even then, it wasnt much.. just as a thank you gesture for spending a lot of time on that table. But fuck me, never do i expect to be tipped let alone DEMAND to be tipped.

this is why muts are muts

Takeout only master cheapass here. I don’t do delivery rather pickup myself so I don’t have to tip.

Do as we tell you, goy! Its muh culture!

Its so nice that tipping is optional isnt it
Like you can rant all day but cant force anyone to tip
Are you a waiter?

Tipping makes sense the lower the base wages are

Look i don't want my waiter to try hard. I want him or her to take my order and get my food and thats about.it

US culture goes
"Hello my name is stacey and ill.be you waitress for today, if you have any questions about the.very complicated five items on the menu ill be ovee there staring intently and grinning like an idiot. Stare at my tight ass while i walk off!"
Its an embarrassment

Idk i like the rush

This. I'm a burger and I hate tipping. Just increase the price 15-20% and pay your fucking employees.

most servers are female. females expect to be paid for doing do nothing jobs because they have a cunt. every job i have ever worked men have done most of the work while the women chat in the back and go on their phones. on the off chance they have to go do actual work they expect something extra out of it, like a tip.

The worst is if I give you a 20$ and my food comes to 14$, and you give me 3 tooniea back instead of a 1 and a 5.

Inb4 leaf

lol. because if you have any preferences, or any issues, or any questions at all, how would you like to voice them? Do you really go to restaurants and order chicken tendies? or do you ever go to places with menus that might challenge your palate a bit? If youve ever had fine dining I highly fuckin doubt you knew every facet of the menu you ordered from...thats what your server is for. Got a special request? thats what your server is for. want to have a dinner party but not at your fuckin house and you still want to seem like the good host? thats what your server is for. if you wanna just go pick up your food from a window, save your money and go to mcdonalds
You fuckin pleb

ITT angsty sheltered anons who don't understand the big picture, aka how razor-thin restaurant margins are.
Also ITT: angsty sheltered anons who believe that everyone else in the world thinks and acts like them, whilst they post on an anime imageboard

I've heard that lots of places just cheat the workers, but it's true on paper

only poorfags care about having to tip

Can someone answer me this.

So wait staff are exempt from standard minimum wage laws, but if they do not earn minimum wage through tipping then the employer has to make up the difference, in effect pay them minimum wage.

Let's say in 1 hour the waiter only serves one customer and the tip, combined with their $2 wage, adds up to the minimum wage. Does the tip in this case only benefit the restaurant owner as they no longer need to pay the difference and the waiter sees no change as they were going to get minimum wage regardless of their efforts?

lol no way that happens