Is pork the superior meat?

Is pork the superior meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/a-z/blood-type-diet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The best meat cooked perfectly is lamb.

That's all I'll say about that.

>cooked perfectly
Pork accept overcooking way better than lamb, that's why it's more popular in Murica...
Same goes with fat cuts and meats over lean cuts and meats in general.

Properly cooked pork is based but IMO overcooked pork is probably the worst out of any meat.

Underrated post.

well done filet mignon is the best cut of best meat

>that's why it's more popular in Murica...
But it isn't particularly popular in Murica. We eat way more pork in Europe.

What "other meat" is eaten in Best Korea?

Pork is the meat of kings

Nobody knows..

Long piggu

>north korea
>other meat

Why does this map lump all poultry in one category? That seems rather misleading might as well put pork, beef, and lamb in a single category too then

Dog and rabbit

shut up

It really is the best

>Pigs are smarter than dogs
>People eat the smart animal and let the dumb animal live

Not for long, since it's haram.

No is dirty filthy meat goyim! Eat chicken and beef like a good goy should.

Pork really beats beef in every possible way.

That's... alarming but I guess not surprising.

>eating meat

I like pork a lot more than I like beef, but I prefer to mix ground pork and ground turkey when making burger patties.

only on its own like a steak does beef edge it, but i personally find simple grilled meats overrated in general.

I'm a duck or steak man myself.

no.

Everything is said to taste like chicken, therefore chicken is the greatest meat.

But what does Chicken taste like, relative to non meat foods?
This is important.

>implying non-meat foods can really replicate meat

>pigs are fattier and much less active
>pigs are largely vegetarian but will eat pretty much everything
people dont eat animals based on intelligence and even then it doesn't matter.

Cooking pork tonight. Will post results.

Ta da!

>"im such a nerd xd"-tier tablecloth
>weeb soda

i dislike you

But dogs have personality. Personality goes a long way

I'd eat it

I accept your scorn. I like Ramune though and the cloth was a gift!

Pork is a great litmus test for people though...

If you hand someone a peanut butter sandwich and they eat it,you know they are not allergic to peanuts. Not particularly useful.

If you hand someone a roast beef sandwich and they eat it, it have proven they are not a vegetarian. Well, that's something...

If you hand someone a pulled pick sandwich and they eat it... you eliminate their membership in groups that makes up a large portion of the douchebags in the world....

pigs live in shit though

Are those plastic plates? If so... please leave.

We force them to live in shit.

I can't live without pork but I can see myself picking lamb over it most of the time provided I can afford it and have the time and effort to cook it properly. Pork is just so easy to cook and so cheap.

They're ceramic, but thanks for freaking out.

Agreed, it's why I always second guess myself when buying it. Fucking love a nice spice rubbed pork chop in a sweet sauce, but get it ever so slightly wrong and you've got a flavorless chunk of tree bark.

I need to conduct extensive scientific tests to determine this. Extensive. With sauce.

Beef is my #1 but Pork is a close #2

Dogs are cute and display loyalty and affection.

Pigs aren't as cute except for little babies/pot bellies. And they only stay that way if you underfeed them.

Naturally they'll become big fat pigs with sharp nails that'll pierce your skin if they step on you. Meanwhile giant dogs won't hurt you unless they're abused.

I love pulled pork sandwiches with carolina style sauce, but let's not assume that everyone who likes pork bbq (i.e. the entire south) is exempt from douchebaggery.

I believe a good litmus test for food is seeing how they cook their meat in general. I find that people who brag about eating their meat 'bloody' are just as plebian as the people who cook it to death.

>Why does this map lump all poultry in one category?

Because it means chicken. No one eats ducks, geese, quail, or other birds with any regularity, especially in the U.S.

I would say that honour probably goes to venison

webmd.com/diet/a-z/blood-type-diet

we are not all the same.

>Diet had one test
>Not even postitve results
>"major review concluded that no evidence exists to support benefits of blood type diets"

Might as well get into homeopothy user. Sounds about as credible.

I think the joke was that that Jews and Muslims can't eat a pork sandwich.

true, you're a gullible idiot and I'm not

Pork BBQ is pretty good, but I've always thought pork chops tasted of shit. Theres a hint of a taste thats like how shit smells and I can't get over it.

Does anyone else experience this? Am I doing something wrong?

>Is pork the superior meat?

Yes. It is hands down the best tasting farm raised meat. It takes on so many flavors and is very versatile. What other animal gives you tasty bacon, bbq, steaks, stews, and so on. The flavor profile of pork just lends itself to many different cuisines and techniques: everything from sweet to savory.

I mean come on, motherfucking pork rinds even.

The swine is divine.

>I like eating meat but isn't confident with the idea of eating a dead animal's flesh so I alternative-fact the animal to justify myself
I eat meat too, but isn't butthurt by the idea of eating dead animals.
Pigs are cute and won't hurt you either. Unless they're abused like in factory farming. They don't lay in their shit either if you don't force them into a pen too small to have a shit corner and a sleep corner. You can teach they tricks like a dog.
Cute, intelligent and delicious.

>Does anyone else experience this?
No
> Am I doing something wrong?
Get your meat somewhere else, your butcher fucks with your food.

>What other animal gives you tasty [smoked belly], bbq, steaks, stews, and so on.
All of them?

Upvoted!

I've had this happen with ribs. Pretty smelly. But they're also supermarket vacuum sealed in its juices

What is turkey?

>pigs are ignorant greedy niggers
>pigs would eat you
>pigs are efficient machines at turning waste into edible calories
>pigs are tasty

>dogs are a creature which has basically evolved alongside us in a mutually beneficial relationship
>taste like shit

Hmmm really canoodles the ol noodle

Yes

Muslims ?

Weeb
Would eat though

Preparations where pork wins:
Cured meats: prosciutto/jamón iberico
Pork shoulder
Pork shank
Ribs
Pork belly
Bacon
Cheek
Hell people even eat the snout
Preparations where beef wins:
Steaks
Hamburger
Nothing else

Sprouts and pork cooked to perfection
Nice application of pepper and sesame seed garnish
I'd eat it. Good job, user.

>Pork shank
Ah ah ah ah ah
Try lamb shank.

Don't forget their good palls the Jews.

Lamb shank is based too, but lamb in general is too hit or miss for my liking. Can be really gamey sometimes

+1 on a throwback user

Beef chuck is 100x better than pork butt in any braising preparation.

Poultry > Fish > Beef > Shellfish > Lamb > Pork

a country

What cut and preparation of pork is this. I've been seeing it for a few days and it gets better looking every time

>All that white in Africa

Who was food?

I like my 'sel 'routs a little more brown, but out fucking standing, user.

The superior meat is horse, but pork is better than beef.

I mean sausage and bacon alone, or a nice spit roasted or coal roasted pig are beautiful, but Chinese BBQ pork is drool worthy.

Retard.

Looks like char siu pork, it's usually made with pork belly and cut in to slices, goes great with rice and chinese veggies, it also goes good with stir fry, you can also chop it up and make steamed pork buns with it

i liked pulled pork sandwiches and i have been called a douchebag

what now user

As long as you're not blowing shit up Achmed, I respect your opinion.

Beef is unfairly advantaged because the beef industry tries to get the fattiest most marbled meat they can, while the pork industry for some reason tries to compete with poultry and make pork as lean as possible. If that wasn't the case, I doubt this would even be up for consideration. But even as it stands, pork wins for everything but ground meat and steak.

What's a good recipe for Chinese BBQ/roast pork?