QASH: Most deluded shills on Veeky Forums?

You'd think it was linkies but I don't think they believe half the nonsense they spout. QASH shills in the other hand are 100% genuine when they think their shitty discount token is going anywhere. Lets break it down:
>There existing exchanges are fucking garbage, literal contenders for worst exchange in crypto
>It takes TWO WORKING DAYS to withdraw crypto from their exchanges
>Yet this company is somehow going to create "the liquid platform" which is meant to be this godsend exchange with an aggregated orderbook and shit ton of other features.
>QUIONE is currently being sued by a large hedgefund due to a bug on their shitty exchange meant they made an order during a flash crash but QUIONE won't honor the trade
>if they lose it'll threaten bankruptcy
>There's still 650,000,000 QASH tokens locked up waited to be dumped into the market
>they spout shit about "IT'LL BE BETTER ONCE THE BLOCKCHAIN IS HERE" when there's next to no information about what the blockchain will actually do.
>QUIONE is so pro regulation they're shooting themselves in the foot. Countries have made it explicitly clear that they have no intention to regulate crypto
>Competitors (mainly BNB) are going to soar in front of QASH for this very reason. BNB will gain more and more utility, stealing the ideas of QASH and implementing them far before QASH is able to with their self imposed ball and chain
>This is something even a QUIONE team leader has expressed concern about in their most recent AMA

Qash holders, explain yourself. Why do you hold such a shit coin? Can you not see the glaring issues here?

Attached: QASH-LIQUID-QUOINE.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/bitcoin-exchange-operator-sued-in-spore
linkedin.com/in/mullinsmichael89117
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate that QASH is basically based out of Singapore now. Mostly nothing good comes from Singapore projects.

I don't know anything about that desu. Are there any other crypto projects based out of Sinagpore?

funny how ht numbers line up exactly with link in regards with circulating and total

Hi faggot it will be a bad day for you.

1. Yes it takes long because it is in cold storage. Literally impossible to get hacked, they give your money too you manually. Maximum security is more important for big investors. btw stop sending btc from exchange to exchange to chase moonmissions you lose money.

2. The orderbook will be on every exchange. Qash will be the underlaying asset. It will create liquidity for the whole market.

3. Source? Or are you starting to lie

4. There is a clear release plan for the coins read the whitepaper or is it too much pages.

5. Yes, it is out of ico for a few months, rome wasn't build in one day they focus on the liquid platform from which beta is live in 1/2 weeks. They redid the website based on community feedback also.

6. Quoine is literally regulated in Japan. This is the worst of your points it's insane.

7. Yes they are stealing qash great ideas, and binance does well. They do not have the liquid worldbook tho what is the biggest thing, and don't have a plan yet for a blockchain focossed on fintech companies. Also, qash has a insane team that can easily compete with binance, it will be a clash i agree. Which side are you on, pro regulation legal echange qash with bank connections or chink exchange that is dodging states. Also qash lower marketcap.

8. Yes you can't think for yourself and he is honest.

I hold it because the team is insane. Liquidity is a problem i noticed and which i hated and they solve it. Can't be a more clear use case. Also, believe the have the quality to pull of the rest. It is not 100% sure but if they pull everything up you are looking at ripple valuations. So the upside is insane.

Ty for your time, if you go buy now on quoinex ask me for refferal ;)

this

>Yes it takes long because it is in cold storage. Literally impossible to get hacked, they give your money too you manually. Maximum security is more important for big investors. btw stop sending btc from exchange to exchange to chase moonmissions you lose money.
literally no one wants this. If people could choose between faster withdraws or safer exchanges 99% of people will go with with later. People have their own wallets for safe storage
>The orderbook will be on every exchange. Qash will be the underlaying asset. It will create liquidity for the whole market.
No it won't. It's an aggregated order book for 17 partnered exchanges which they haven't announced the names of. They could literally be fucking no name exchanges that no one has heard of before.
> Source? Or are you starting to lie
straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/bitcoin-exchange-operator-sued-in-spore
> There is a clear release plan for the coins read the whitepaper or is it too much pages.
"over 4 years" is not clear. It's ambiguous
> Yes, it is out of ico for a few months, rome wasn't build in one day they focus on the liquid platform from which beta is live in 1/2 weeks. They redid the website based on community feedback also.
Your point? The fact still remains that "in the future there will be this utility from this blockchain that no one knows anything about!" is a weak argument
>Quoine is literally regulated in Japan. This is the worst of your points it's insane.
And for the foreseeable future that's a bad thing, being the only coin thats regulated in the wild west of crypto is nothing but a hindrance until other coins also start being regulated. And that's not happening for a while as can be seen as the result of the recent g20 meeting.

> Yes they are stealing qash great ideas, and binance does well. They do not have the liquid worldbook tho what is the biggest thing, and don't have a plan yet for a blockchain focossed on fintech companies. Also, qash has a insane team that can easily compete with binance, it will be a clash i agree. Which side are you on, pro regulation legal echange qash with bank connections or chink exchange that is dodging states. Also qash lower marketcap.
For now, the "chink exchange" since nothing is going to stop them and they'll be speeding ahead of QASH while you baghold until 2020 where regulations will start to be discussed.
>Yes you can't think for yourself and he is honest.
Just showing that the concern has validity if even the QUIONE team is concerned. Nothing about me being unable to "think for myself"

I dumped my QASH long time ago. Anyone who buy this scam deserves to be poor.

Worldbook beta starts soon, marketing starts soon. Fudders trying to create the last dip to buy in on.

1. It is regulated and safer than your stupid beta wallet that literally says not responsible for losses. How much you run the money around, and why would you if there is liquidity. Each to his own tho.

They announced at least bitfinex one of the biggest volume exchanges.

3. I'll look into it

4. Like? ok? I mean that is an opinion you can have.

5. Again, your point? The coin also has a lot more use cases. As the underlying asset it will be used, as a discount token. It's only good that they are looking into more usecases in the future. Development it is called.

6. Also an opinion. You and I view the future different but these are all assumptions to make qash look bad. You can easily argue for the opposite. I for one think that they big money (and i dont mean btc pedos) definitly want to trade on regulated exchanges. Maybe you can even get insurence for the safety.

7. Again, assumptions baed on nothing. They only stole the usd paring. Not the liquid worldbook nor the upcomming blockchain. Which are the biggest things by far. For usd pairing i could by coss scamcoin. Also qash is a giant so it can take binance on. Don't act like there is only place for 1.
They have a vision for crypto and that is that at least infrastructure and big projects will be pro regulation.

8. Yeah, transparancy every start up has bumps ont he road. I like that they are honest. The chinks try to scam them first with the listing now this. But they will win by the rules I',m confident.

They have a vision I agree with, if you do not it does not make it a bad coin. I see all the fundamentals. And a top notch idea. With huge upside. If you don't that is ok. But that is just an opinion not based on anything substantial. This is a quality project.

Plus they're rebranding to liquid.com > binance

I’ve looked into this project and really I think their being in bed with regulators is a good thing, Binance has been dodging regulated states like a crypto gypsy, Quoine doesn’t have to. Also look at their new hires, if you honestly think a team full of Goldman and SoftBank execs are going to completely fail at one of the biggest proposed crypto projects to date, I can’t help you.

I guess we're just on two opposite sides of the coin. No one cares that Binance is a gypsy, and they won't for a long time. Basically leading to huge opportunity cost for holding QASH.

This. If you look at the team, investors and roadmap and can’t see where QASH is going, you deserve to stay poor

this,
we're on the turning point and OP is just trying to accumulate all the sub $1 QASH he can

Also have you seen the people they’ve been hiring recently? More Goldman Sachs, Price Waterhouse Coopers and also this guy..
linkedin.com/in/mullinsmichael89117

Already had the most stacked team in Crypto period.
You are a fucking idiot if you don’t have a finger in this pie and I’m certain that these fud threads are a deliberate attempt to keep the price low while people try to accumulate before QASH takes off

Bumping for more fud, OP will get rekt

I cant stop pronouncing it as 'Kwash'

Did you see that dipshit on YouTube made a review and pronounced it like that..

hahahah no you got a link?

Nah you’ll find it eventually unless he deleted and kys

Seriously though the only FUD about QASH that works on me is the state of their current exchanges. We must admit they're not great. Anyone else worried about if world book will be up to scratch because of this?

I’m pretty confident liquid will address those problems. Yeah it’s true the customer support wasn’t the greatest but they’re slowly catching up after hiring more team members. Id still be 100% more confident keeping my assets in cold storage as opposed to some shitty gypsy unregulated chink exchange, and I’m pretty sure BIG money will feel the same way when they’re throwing in millions per trade.