What do you guys usually eat for breakfast?

What do you guys usually eat for breakfast?

I hate breakfast

coffee

Usually skip it but if I'm feeling particularly ambitious I'll make an egg sandwich with some coffee. If my girlfriend is nagging me I'll make us basic omelettes with peppers mushrooms sliced potatoes and cheese

I'm not a hard man to please.

Just a bunch of eggs.

>I'm not a hard man to please.
But you are hard when you please a man.

I roll out some bread dough, let it rise, divide with spatula, bake it, and freeze them. For breakfast, I toast one with some peanut oil brushed on top, salt, cinnamon, and aspartame sprinkled on top.

Last night's pizza or Indian, fucking problem with that? Cunt.

maybe just use table sugar, fag?.

3 eggs and a cliff bar

Scrambled eggs, usually 5

I was going to lie and say sugar, but I decided to be honest and face the wrath of the internet. Aspartame has replaced sugar for me. I add it in everything.

one coffee

I'm presently out of the country so every breakfast thus far has been ass, but when I'm stateside my usual breakfast is:

>oatmeal with rasberries and peacans and Greek yogurt
>banana
>single slice of toast with peanut butter
>egg whites with salsa
>glass of oj

big meals for gainz

Your BMI certainly does.

this on weekdays

on the weekend at least one proper breakfast, 2 eggs, rye, bacon, hash browns etc.

this. a couple hours into work I'll eat half a protein bar. breakfast is top 10 all time biggest asshole meal

small carbs like roll or crackers or donuts. then milk. i used to do coffee but that was all a shame. nicotine really perks me up

Soylent.

Monster and Marlboros.