Are you man enough to wear an apron in the kitchen?

Are you man enough to wear an apron in the kitchen?
I got one but never wear it , 'cus stupid.
All those tomatosauce stains on my jeans and shirts, should have taught me to.

No because as I grew up I learned to not spill shit all over myself. You need to start believing in yourself user.

Sure, but I don't really ever wear dress clothes while I'm cooking.

i did in my last apartment because the sink was like four inches deep and i would end up soaked any time i did dishes. i was so fucking sick of it. now it's not a big issue since i have a nice deep sink.

but seriously, who sees your in your kitchen? do your family members lurk around just waiting to accuse you of being a woman if you do anything even remotely nonmasculine?

I do if I'm cooking all day and drinking while doing it.

My mom, who lives in California, yells at me when I visit because she says I shouldn't cook in a "dress shirt" which to me is just a normal shirt. Californians are weird.

I cook shirtless
>tfw frying bacon

No I usually cook naked

who cares if your 3 dollar walmart t shirt gets a stain on it. grow up

I often times wear an apron while cooking, though usually shirtless. If its just for my gf I drop the pants, too.

Tbh if its summer I usually wear nothing but my underwear, maybe a shirt. Not a neet either.

I cook in regular fucking clothes what's wrong with you people

I wear one when i cook for the knights of columbus

I just cook naked. I only wear the apron while pan frying. Learned that lesson the hard way!

I tried to find one because I am sloppy when I cook and get shit all over my clothes, but since I'm 6'4" and 220 lbs, it was impossible. They only have aprons sized for manlets and women.

I have to wear one at work all day
>and I don't even work in food

pics or it didn't happen.

Find your local restaurant supply store, they'll have your size.

I'd wear one if I had a kitchen to cook in and stuff to cook in it.

I don't, but don't feel any aversion to wearing one.
If I had one I would just forget using it, or simply not bother.

My apron is unironically the princess Leia slave bikini one

You wear an apron over a nice shirt if you have been cooking all day and you need to get dressed before guests arrive while the food gets ready.

this. its easier to tie the back and then twist it so it is correct than look like a dumbshit tying the strings in the front.
props if you can tie an apron without looking.

I never used to ware one, but then when I actually started cooking dishes more complex than spaghetti and meatballs I started getting ingredients all over my cloths. A man can only stain his shirt so many times before he gets fed up with doing laundry and clothes shopping way more often than is necessary.

I cook naked

yes because if I'm cooking with something that stains I'd rather not get it on my clothes

you forgot your name borneo

Same problem. The length between the neck loop and the waist strings is way too short. Even the adjustable neck string ones fail and it won't even come up to my chest at longest extension. The average one-size-fits-all apron only fits women and shorter men.

Hm. I'll check that out.

How do you throw that much shit around while cooking?

Oh, and it's really tough when you've got lats. It's impossible to wear the waist strings higher up. Every 15 minutes it rides down to your waist and hunches you over.

its the fat from leaning over a dirty workstation

I only wear black so this isn't a problem.

I do when i pan fry shit. I dont like getting oil all over my clothes if it splashes too much.

You are my brother if you're associated with Knights of Columbus. The treasurer for the state chapter here in my state is my uncle.

I'm 6'4 and 223. My wife is a "cook" at anmed health (local hospital) and got me an apron from there that fits me some how.

ebin thread

I dine in the nude.

yea i have a jet black apron hanging in my pantry because i am usually too lazy to / can't change clothes before i start cooking

It would make more sense to wear an apron (or a giant bib) while I'm eating.That's when all the sauce and shit usually gets on my clothes.

only when i'm grilling and that's cause it has beer holders on it