What do you think of this sandwich, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this sandwich, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssfjxlSrMrk
google.com/maps/place/Sal, Kris & Charlie's Deli/@40.773196,-73.9137536,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c25f683ce6883f:0x169a2ca986cfdce8!8m2!3d40.773196!4d-73.9115649
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably tastes really good but it's just too much meat.

For sandwiches it's either a good balance of meat/cheese/other stuff or if you want to put a fuckton of meat it needs to be really juicy/covered in sauce. This looks pretty dry.

The most important part of a sandwich is always the bread.

>classic antipastpo image.jpg

Is that a single slice of cheese in the middle of all that meat?

Step aside

would you like a sandwich with that fucking grease

Less is usually more

Omg, yes

>posts a grinder instead of a sandwich

definitely too much vinegarette but I don't think I care because it still looks delicious

Same place. What do you think? Up for the challenge?

Sorry, dumb phone.

you meat should always be no more than the thickness of your two pieces of bread

also if you cut your bread so you have 1/3 on top and 2/3 on bottom its even more delicious

anyway looks tasty

Fug that looks good... blows OP's trash heap out of the fucking water.

An entire hour? I could do that no problem. Post a pic of the sandwich.

No pics, but I've eaten the one foot version and my gut was distended to say the least. Really though, you think you can eat a meter of meatball sandwich? What would your strategy be?

>a 3 inch sandwich is considered a "challenge"

It really depends more on the weight and how many meatballs they pack it with rather than the length itself. That's why I asked for a pic. But considering you get an entire hour makes it considerably more doable.

today user learns the different abbreviations for inches(") and feet(')

2 > 1, so obviously 2 quotes is used for the larger measurement.

today user learns the difference between quotes and apostrophes

Cmon you can do better than trolling about internationally accepted standards for notation

Please be sure to thank your teacher

holy shit did not expect to see a sifl & olly picture. best show ever during college. i swear it was designed to be watched while stoned

You can samefag all you want, nobody is falling your retarded posts. Everybody knows how to read measurements.

did you forget what board you're on?

I'm on the cooking board, which is why I would imagine everybody would know how to read measurements.

yeah I can see why initially you might think that, but in fact...

>some retard on here put 3 feet on flour in a recipe for that calls for 3 inches

Where is this? If it's in LA I can totally do it!

It's Fontano's in Chicago, in University Village.

looks like a meaty pleaser

Sandwich looks good too.

no problem
i'm not even fat, much (5'9" and 165 lbs)

I kek'd.

Take out half the meat and make me another one with it.

Where do you even get a sandwich like that? do you just go to subway and ask for 8x the meat?

Looks awesome! I'd discard the peppers since I dislike them, probably replace with additional tomatoes. Maybe cut the meat by 20% and add just one more layer of cheese slices. Can't tell if it has any sort of spices or dressing; I'd suggest something with a lot of that, like Italian dressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssfjxlSrMrk

I googled. Place (per photos above) is Fontano's, located on Polk Street in Chicongo (Loop area). Not a bad neighborhood but beware of blacks attacking humans.

>Everybody knows how to read measurements.
>I would imagine everybody would know how to read measurements.
Only problem is, 95% of the planet uses meters and centimeters and is clueless about normal measurements.

It's hilarious watching the metricfags try to figure out temperatures. Then they pretend that Americans are too dumb to know metric, even though all of us except for the stupid niggers learn them in science classes from middle school through college.

I'd get rid of the peppers and take half of the meat out, considering that I don't like it that much.
But hey, it's completely up to your personal preference, and it looks really tasty either way.

>loop area
>muh black people boogyman
bitch it's not even the ghetto, are you actually serious? maybe just stay in schaumberg where you can call 911 if you see a car drive past that you've never seen before and the police won't laugh at you.

In astoria nyc there's a place that makes a really similar sandwich. They call it "the bomb". Haven't been there in years, let me see if I can find it.

wow that was quick, though i'm sure i'm on a watch list for googling "the bomb astoria".

google.com/maps/place/Sal, Kris & Charlie's Deli/@40.773196,-73.9137536,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c25f683ce6883f:0x169a2ca986cfdce8!8m2!3d40.773196!4d-73.9115649

^ for any cityfolk who might want something similar.

Amerifats have turned sandwiches into an art form. Normally as bong I'd be the first to slate them. But in sandwiches they truly have done better than us.

2 feet in an inch