Is there anything more quintessentially wagecuckish than coming home from your wagie job and not having the energy to...

Is there anything more quintessentially wagecuckish than coming home from your wagie job and not having the energy to do anything productive with your free time?

>leave job
>get commute through underground, seeing shitloads of Staceys who consider me an ugly disgusting loser
>underground train is crowded as fuck
>tell myself I am better than all these people, I will not stay a no name wagie, I am smarter
>feel tired and depressed (no matter how little effort I put in to work) at my tiny flat
>change out of uncomfortable as fuck shirt and work trousers
>tell myself I will work after eating
>if I am eating I may as well get the laptop out and browse the internet as I do it
>spend the next fuck knows how many hours on the internet, browsing Veeky Forums and the same few other sites and mindless youtube shit so I can use my hands to eat
>on most days, the food is junk food I bought on the way home to binge on and make myself feel better, while telling myself it's the last time
>realise it's somehow 10 pm
>have to choose between sacrificing sleep and doing something productive or sleeping and admitting the day was a waste
>compromise and tell myself I'll read a book in bed, reading books is productive, that's what society tells me!
>read 20 pages of a "classic" book I don't really enjoy and get too tired to read more
>browse internet on phone for 2 hours
>sleep
>repeat

Attached: 1522182400125.png (638x547, 20K)

anyone ?

I want to tell you to kys and stop being such a cuck but this is literally me user :'(

OP I literally got home, microwaved me some food and skipped the gym (I've been training for 10 years and still look like shit)

I havent had a girlfriend since 2011, still browse her Spotify every day.

Look hideous to girls, never as much as have fuked anything above a fat single mother in 7 years.

Play games from 7pm until 10.30pm every night

Go on Veeky Forums until 12am hoping that my coins will rise and pull me out of this cesspool

All my friends are getting married, have girlfriends and are starting families

some days i consider the rope

are you also over 30?

Fucking this OP. The past week I've gotten in bed immediately after my 9-5 and 2 hour commute. Sometimes sleeping until next morning. Like 12 hours of sleep. Still tired next day. Obsessed with a girl that wants nothing to do with me. I think this takes alot of energy

I am not OP but I am and I have similar story

I am 32. My hair is going gray.

When I was 22 and 70lbs lighter... I remember how easy it was to get prime tang

now... I've had solid 4s and 5s blow me off because chad has figured out how to soft harem because of Tinder

or I'm just old and fat

Since I quit smoking I don't have to sleep immediately after work.

Sounds a lot like my story, I was really dedicated at work but never got any energy after getting home. I eventually quit and started working online as a freelancer. I don't get paid as much but hey, I also don't have as many fucking hours of work to do. I get to spend my days as I see best. I've grown used to it but fuck, these threads make me see again how thankful I am for my decision to quit working for someone else.

>forgot to mention rubs dick for an hour
STOP JERKING OFF user

Yes I'm over 30.

I doubt things will ever improve. I'll probably die alone while my current friends will be surrounded by their grandchildren.

Hopefully something similar to the Matrix is available to me before that time comes. Or opiates.

Attached: 1522186112542.jpg (254x255, 16K)

>tfw only 22 out of college
>shit ass $15/hr accounting job
>go home, too jaded to do anything beisdes play Star Wars battlefront 2 which is also shit
>make some dinner
>stare at the charts all bleeding red
>fall asleep
>repeat

It's like im already 40

Attached: download (4).jpg (273x185, 8K)

Congrats, that's the right mindset to end up on Liveleak.
Mabye fix your thoughts.
You can feed you brain with poison or not - it's a decision.

worked so hard 4 years in college for this to be our lives

while chad sells drugs , fucks prime pussy, doesnt give a fuck about a thing

yeah he might die sooner and have fucked up health in the future but he still lived twice the lives as us

we have been shamed and cucked

You need a vacation to break up the monotony and depression.
If your parents are still alive (or a sibling), take a long weekend off and just go see them...sleep on their couch (Im serious). Just sit and chat with them and eat a pizza with them. Recharge your batteries.
Just my two cents.

Attached: timepepe.jpg (545x362, 28K)

Its difficult op. but its possible, it just takes getting into the habit and making sure the tings yo uare doing are important to you or it wont work.

myself, I work 8-5. I work out for 2 hours 5 nights a week, and practice learning mandarin for 1.5 hours a day every day. these are two very important things to me, everything else can be done more sporadically or if i want to dedicate myself to something new i will find time.

Its hard at first but if its important to you it becomes harder not to do it. you feel like shit. realise that you can only have regrets in life for things you didn't do so start. i constantly remind myself that in 7 years when I'm 30 if i'm not fluent in chinese, or if i'm not where i want to be gym wise and athletically it would be so painful knowing i had SO MUCH time to do both.

Attached: 1521401736730.jpg (1773x1626, 938K)

Good advice

what you do as freelance work

Do side work in the morning before real work

what you gonna use ur fluent chinese 4

I just had a passion for the language since i was a kid. it always amazed me how the fuck people communicated in pictures and speak with tones. always fell for the meme that its impossible to learn. started learning 2 years ago and its not impossible at all and i enjoy every minute of it, plus nobody expects it so neat party trick lol.

Probably will be helpful in a career later one, i will leverage it and probably travel to that part of the world for a while, especially if crypto works out well for me

>tfw cant afford vacations since spent all extra money on crypto

I cant even afford clothes anymore, im wearing 2016 clothing and older

Literally me, please help I can't keep doing this much longer

Dane?

guys pls. just do something productive for 1 hour a day at first. or 30 minutes. give yourself a defined time to do something that needs doing or something you always wanted to work towards long term, and do it daily no matter what. It will have a snowball effect.