They Fucking Did It

Went into the corner store to grab a powerball ticket, and what do I see staring at me from the cooler? Mother fucking Surge. Haven't seen it in 15 or so years. The clerk said that it came back about a month ago, and they were having trouble keeping it in stock, people come in and buy a case at a time.

So I picked one up, and the taste is just like I remember.

Weak as shit by modern post-apocalyptic standards

Yes! Finally after all this time we can enjoy the taste of Surge again! Oh man I cannot wait to go down to my local convenience store or supermarket and pick up a whole case of Surge! I am sure it is conveniently priced as well!

Why the sarcasm, goyim? I was just stoked about one of my favorite sodas from my teenage years being brought back, and decided to make a thread about it. Thought others would be interested, seeing as surge gets posted in every nostalgia foods thread.

And at $1.20 a can, you can bet its conveniently priced!

Welcome to last year

right there with ya. saw it in a cooler at a used video game store and picked up a can. they didnt fuck with the formula at all as far as i can tell. took me all the way back to high school and it was still delicious.

just wish i could find it in regular grocery stores.

You must live in a rock its been around for awhile now

Any post with a brand mentioned MUST be a shill

Fat fuck.

Pretty much exclusively available on Amazon, though, and in a few places in the southeast IIRC.

So its a Sprite with caffeine?

nigga this shit has been in gas stations in Montana since late 2015

The surge is your insulin insufficiently keeping your blood sugar stable.

Poor Americans. It has been available here since it came in the 90s.

We had it in the 90's, then they stopped selling it. Don't know if it was the reason, but there was a rumor going around that one of the yellow dyes in it fucked with your sperm production, and that was the reason.

fucking hope so, I've been drinking a lot of it.

I see it in every gas station in minnesota. Been there for over a year now.

yup been in northwest washington for about 2 years now

Hello fello mn bro

it's under a rock

People enjoy drinking monster?

Stuff tastes awful. I just assumed people who drink that stuff are addicted to caffeine but have gone off coffee

I meant to type under

This, I had some for the novelty, but I haven't had one again in months.

It's been here in a Walmart in Oklahoma for a year now.

>there was a rumor going around that one of the yellow dyes in it fucked with your sperm production
Made your penis smaller*
Heard that about Mt Dew after Surge disappeared but mostly as a joke.

I always heard that was mellow yellow that killed your sperm

Wow I love seeing this thread every few months. All of you are so cool I love the 90's!

This shit has been in Wisconsin for years. It isn't news.

>no Surge anywhere near my area

Why can't Connecticucks like me have nice things for once??

No, it tastes almost exactly like Mountain Dew, except with some orange added.

>Don't know if it was the reason,
It didn't sell very well. Mountain Dew was already popular, and knockoffs are always less popular than the original soda. It's the same reason Pepsi has introduced and rebranded their Sprite knockoff tons of times.

Nope, it's all over the Midwest.