What is the best rice in the world and why is it Lundgren?

What is the best rice in the world and why is it Lundgren?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24804068
livestrong.com/article/543493-nutrition-differences-in-black-rice-vs-brown-rice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you too stoned to see that it says Lundberg, you hippie faggot

yes hello OP here

I WILL NEVAR EAT WHITE RICE AGAIN

TOD LUNDGREN

SALT MAKER

FACE MELTER

yeah but why is it the best? Is it the nutty aroma and flavor? The absolutely divine texture or is it something else?

>rice
>vegan
>blend

looks like trash. all those different rices have different cooking requirements and really don't need to be thrown all together. and there's hardly any wild rice so you're probably paying way too much for it.

Yeahhhhh

I'm gonna need you to stop eating white rice, mmmkay

>wanted to buy different rice today
>basmati rice
>fucking 4x times as expensive as regular long grain
Fuck that shit

white rice is tainted with feces

you just showed everyone on Veeky Forums what an idiot you are. I bet you wash dishes at a Golden Corral or Dennys

imagine how much beautiful coked out 80s pooner you would have been swimming in if you were dolph lundgren

I work at Starbucks so I did a shot of the Frap Roast, which is like a concentrated instant coffee we make for the Frappucinos. It smells a lot like fish sauce. I try to replace it with espresso if I'm making one for myself

that's right, friend

I was there.

It was blissful.

I have a bag chillin' in the fridge, where it is suggested you keep it.

It's meh. With a lot of butter and herbs it's palatable, just.

Frankly, I don't get what the hoopla is about.

Reminder that Red & Black varieties are nutritionally superior to Brown and especially White rice with lower calories per equal serving but with more protein, fiber, and antioxidant density.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24804068
livestrong.com/article/543493-nutrition-differences-in-black-rice-vs-brown-rice/

the texture does it for me, also the smell when its cooking wow, almost smells like popcorn
there is no going back to white rice after youve eaten this

>not paying 700% markup on fucking rice makes you an idiot

fuck i hate memelords

I harvest my own wild rice in the fall.

My dude.

>Black Pearl
>$6 a pound
>WORTH IT

I just finished off 6lbs of Wild Blend and you are wrong.

PNW?

Wild rice is a grass seed.
I love the texture and taste. But it is damned expensive, putting it in the same price category of some tough competition.
People on a budget dont eat this regularly. Its a random once a year kind of thing.

All rice is a grass seed (Oryzeae tribe). In fact, you can go out and harvest actual grass seed and eat it. There's a strain of grass where I live that I use to make bannock and porridge. Takes fucking forever to process it.