What do you think of this Veeky Forums

have you had one yet

op here. honestly these sandwiches suck in my opinion. they give little bacon and the bacon you do get is small and gross.

I've had the regular one, and I guess it's okay. It's pretty much just a somewhat cheap fast food hamburger I suppose. The bacon in the picture definitely isn't the same as the small little strips of bacon they put in the actual burger.

they need to come up with an idea for food to begin with. BK is literally shit tier food and no matter what they make next it's not going to save them from the char grilled purgatory they're headed for.

you, my friend put that very well about bk. they are shit tier food

bbq has both bbqsauce and mayo.
those dont need to go together on one sandwich

whopperito. ew

op here. just had the bacon king w/ bbq sauce and it wasn't that good.

They should lower the quality of the bacon to cardboard and add bacon flavoring that way they can come up with a burger that looks stuffed with bacon
People won't give a shit, the fries are so salty and soda so sweet and there is so much "cheese" they won't be able to tell the difference

why would you want quality lowered?

It makes it cheaper doesn't it?
If it's cheaper that means you can add more

it's already shoddy quality with cardboard bacon

it's not that expensive to start because it is already shit tier

What the hell is BBC Bacon?

it's BBQ bacon king silly

Why do fast food joints feel the need to slather their burgers with a Jar's worth of Mayo?

This Burger was covered in so much Mayo the bun was copletely soaked through

Same thing happened when I ordered a Baconator from Wendy's

So much mayo I can't taste anything else

They can do worse
If they doubled the cheese they could change the patty for some wood shavings and aspic solution

there is wood pulp in fast food meat, look it up if you don't believe me.

I don't know about them going out anytime soon. All the bk's in my area just got remodeled and it looks like they're getting more business then before

Is this the one where they give you 4 pieces of salty meat instead of 2?
Or did they switch from bacon disks to 2 slices?

I wish I was a king so I could eat 4 pieces of bacon instead of 2. I was born in the wrong era.

actually the advertised amount is 6. but you'd be lucky to have 3 because they are made by dumb ass punks

mine did too but it is still that they are not getting business still. funny thing is got a McDonald's about 1 mile away from this bk and the McDonald's is always busy and bk would be lucky to get a customer every hour or so. shows people are willing to pay for quality. because bk sucks

>Make a new sandwich
>Its just a Whopper with one ingredient added
>Call it [Ingredient] Whopper

Literally every new sandwich at BK for the past 6 years

Why eat any drive thru burgers besides wendys? Nothing else comes close.

Wendy's us dry as fuck and has horrendous service

McDonald's is crap but cheap

Bks whoppers blows the other two out of the water but is pricey and their menu is never updated with anything fun

have you had culvers or hardees? those are god tier fast food.

In my experience wendys is much jucier than bk. Bk burgers give me that foamy, school cafeteria vibe. But niggers like it for some reason.

God tier- culvers, hardees, Wendy's
good tier-taco Johns , Jimmy johns,subway
shit tier- taco bell, burger king, McDonald's

agreed?

I do not like bacon on my burgers.

I would swap out subway and taco bell

There's a BK that's less than a mile from my house open 24 hours and never has a line, while the McD's down the street has two speakers and 12 cars at all times. Even though BKs food is usually worse, I can get home before I'd even get my order at McDonald's. That being said, the best BK I had, where it was a picturesque Angry Whopper near UCF, is not what I'm getting at my local store.

Still, I'm positive the dollar menu at bk is better than mcds

I find it generally disappointing since 2 bacon cheesburger doubles cost less.

Plus ketchup/mayo is usually a slippery mess at the end of the sandwich.

reason why I don't like taco bell is I got a chemical type burn in my mouth from the meat then after my mouth burned, it left an after taste of what tasted like a cigarette but.

the sandwich has 1/2 lb meat. I personally don't like bk though.

Those niggas poured some drain cleaner in your refried beans

I made my own bacom king lol

what is that? haha it looks kinda weird.

I HAD ONE AND IT WAS SHIT

I think that store is poor all around, I done payed near 10 dollars for a god damned combo BBQ version number 5 and she wants to play games about how my well done fries were the ones i saw sitting there when I walked in.

Lukewarm patties, sad bacon cooled off in it's prime.

It didn't make me sick, but I didn't finish the last bite. That is carlsjewnior/hardees prices for fuck sakes. Burger king? Sad.

Furthermore, local places need the support, but capitalism.

it is shit I can agree. sandwiches that come from bk , if to go, are almost cold by the time yeh get home aswell

>burger king
objectively the worst fast food chain, right up there with Sonic

I ate the combo right there actually. I walked in there with my guard down and not seeing anything I felt like eating made me try a combo. This same location has given me a fire red angry whopper with a normal bun before.

Pretty good, but I feel like killing myself after eating it.

it's like a brick in the stomach, then induces the shits. with a risk to get sick and barf.

Yes, for these very same physical symptoms, as well as the crushing shame that i paid that much to eat such an awful meal. Get ready for a roller coaster of emotions, OP.

honor the tradition

You shut your whore mouth or I'll rape it!

after eating a bacon king +meal

better then getting your ass and gut raped by bk

Angry Whopper was amazing though

i can go get a big king burger, a spicy chicken sandwich and 10 nuggets for 7$. or i could go to mcd's and get 2 mcdoubles and medium fries. which do i choose? there's nothing else around here

>mcdonalds
>quality
wtf u smoking i want some

They need to bring it back ASAP

I have out of curiosity.
I was somewhat disappointed because even with two patties the burger still feels small, and the price doesn't justify itself with the bacon tax.
If you want a huge burger with lots of bacon in my town you have to go to Hardee's and get a Monster Burger.

Burger King is fucking gross. Shit tastes like soap and makes me feel like trash an hour or two after eating it.

hardees/Carl's Jr is god tier fast food. little pricey but worth it.

both

Besides it being over $8 for just the sandwich, i don't have a... BEEF with the Bacon King ;D (GET IT?!) but they got rid of the A1 Ultimate Bacon Cheese Burger for it and that's just a sin.

kek

Ive had hardees but not enough to make a sound judgement on yet

Never even seen a culvers

i actually wanted to try one of those when it came out, not a big fan of bread so having a burger wrap sounded awesome

>over $8 for just the sandwich

Get a fucking grand mac and save your money.

Its the kind of girls that work in british television

It's shit

it's awesome bro try it ;)

do they even sell the damn thing anymore? if so, what would merit it's continuation?. the masses seem to think it's garbage so fucking scrap it.

bk needs to end......

I ordered a Whopper from Burger king for the first time in years the other day. Medium fries and medium drink with it, came out to like $9.36. WHAT THE FUCK? Places like Culver's and Freddy's steak burgers are less expensive or equally priced- and are leagues above BK in quality.

In short- Fuck burger king. Over priced McDonald's tier garbage with the price of a nicer place like smash burger.

McDonald's is the best

smash burger is good. their onion straws are fucking awesome

Does anyone know if they got new corporate fags since they went downhill? were there any recent changes in food transportation methods or changes in their core recipes that would explain why they've become more toxic than usual?.

>McDonald's is da sheet!

repeatedly inflict self harm until vitals and major organs have ceased activity.

yes, this user knows what's up

I can't believe no one else mentioned this.
I ordered one, and it was absolutely slathered in mayo and BBQ sauce.
The buns were sliding around, one bite and my mouth and hands were completely covered in sauce. I made the mistake of taking a second bite, and it was no better.
I just threw the fucking thing out, it wasn't worth the money nor the hassle.

op here. had the same exact experience. way to much sauce and hands were covered in the shit.