Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

That shit matters. You have to take the 5 seconds to wipe off your plates.

literally who?
shows like that have no credit when judges are celebs who know nothing about cooking

this could be the GOAT cooking show if instead of the judges being cunts about everything they treated the show with just a little levity and joy. it's a fun and slightly absurd concept, why is everything about the show so fucking harsh. it's fucking awful desu

This! I hate Alex howeverthefuckyouspellherlastname. Bitch is always snotty in every fucking show she's in.

>this could be the GOAT cooking show

It will never be GOAT, because the producers are shit. Their wild card ingredients are garbage, and the intro production value that overviews each chef is some of the lowest quality I've ever seen come out of a cooking show. It's cancer; shouldn't even be indulged.

>I hate Alex

You have shit taste. Alex is one of the best things on that show. Literally everything else is cancerous.

Alex is a fat cunt, the table hides the fact she's borderline obese from the waist down.

I like the spanish guy the most

What do you think her seafood smells like?

Chef Aaron Sanchez?
He is my absolute favorite as well.

At first I hated Alex Guarnaschelli, but I grew to appreciate her. I also really like Scott Conant, he won the Chopped judges competition against Alex, Marc Murphy, and Amanda Freitag whom I also quite like.

Anyway I love this show. I've seen every single episode up through season 27.

She's a vapid cow, who never has anything of use to say, you can keep your shit waifu.

pussy

>scripted reality tv

What fucking show are you talking about?

Chopped

Chopped on food network

thanks

>Alexandra "Alex" Guarnaschelli is a celebrity chef and executive chef at New York City's Butter restaurant and was executive chef at the award-winning The Darby restaurant before its closing. In 2012, she was crowned America's Next Iron Chef on Iron Chef America, currently the only woman with that distinction. In 2013, Guarnaschelli's first cookbook was published.

Your ignorance doesn't mean she isn't qualified, you drooling imbecile.

Isn't Iron Chef just some bullshit title for a reality show

you are in the wrong for watching this shite. ALL tv is scripted and a waste of precious time.

Her father is one of the founding members of Food Network. Born into a family with tons of money.

It's hard to find the links, they deleted almost all of the evidence from online.

At home it doesn't matter. In a professional atmosphere such as a fine dining establishment or cooking competition with world renowned chef judges, it absolutely matters. Luckily any decent chef would favour a delicious dish with ugly plating over a beautifully plated dish that tastes terrible. Her food doesn't look that good tho. That fish has no sear, and if the skin was crispy the moisture from the pasta or whatever the fuck it is below it would make it soggy. I hope she was deported for this.

Spoken like a true Drumpflet.

>First season of Hell's Kitchen is Gordon memes with mixed teams, relatively no drama and is wildly enjoyable
>Every single season afterwards is fully scripted, boys vs gurlz and Gordon isn't allowed to remove problem candidates because the drama they cause is good for ratings

What a shame. I love this type of show, it'd be nice if they at least tried to appear a bit more honest.