Kraft Heinz offers to buy out Unilever for $143B

reuters.com/article/us-unilever-m-a-kraft-idUSKBN15W18Y

Why is this allowed?

One company should not control 30% of the global prepared food, soap, and lotion market.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-39022692
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not?

Thankfully I buy almost none of those products.

NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER

why doesnt your picture include heinz under the kraft brand? maybe next time you take a shit you should spend a couple minutes sitting there wondering why you are so pathetic.

Glad they were rejected for now. I hope if this merger tried to go through the FTC & Justice Department would stop it, but under Trump's administration I would be pessimistic.

OLIGOPOLY.

What ONE man would that be?

Yeah, aside from gum and some toiletry products, I buy from surprisingly few of these brands.

>A&W both owned by PepsiCo and Kraft

wait what

bbc.com/news/business-39022692

They just dropped the deal

This is why I grow my own vegetables and buy from butchers.

Enjoy the economic collapse!

Unilever declined, it's an undervaluation and they don't stand to win on economies of scale

Even the Jews know when too big is too big

More and more power and wealth is being concentrated in the hands of an ever smaller number of corporate neo-nobility.

wow people still watch cable?

>and lotion market.
you got some vested interest in the lotion market senpai?

21st century schizoid man

I honestly believe white people get gross skin and hands so early compared to other races, especially black and Asians, is because so few of them use lotion on a daily basis. Its weird the negative reactions my white friends have to lotion, they all seem to think its for masturbating, but if you've ever tried to masturbate with lotion its as bad and painful as soap

one is a burger joint. the other is a drink.

There is no way they would stop it under Trump.

This, their hands feel so lifeless plus the paranoid germ-phobia is always upto 11 when its white women.

I once worked escalation as a programmer for a product deployment so certain issues with a software release had the tech helpdesk call us for 3rd level support for cascade failure issues which they cant handle.

This neurotic fucking white cunt called me at 11 pm on the escalation line to ask whether the hand lotion in the break room is allergen free and non alcoholic.